Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 19-7-2004 01:18 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see..  ...

FPS ? I thought you don't like FpS games...  

I don't like them ... and the headaches is one of the reasons why I don't.

I was trying it out and got KOed for nearly 2 hours. Can't really imagine what sort of people could continue playing that sort of crap for hours. I think I begin to understand why some many FPS players are rude and ill-mannered. :hmm:

I only seeing cloud speaking to the FOMA phone .... can't see the full face of aerith.... got a couple of new characters....

You shouldn't see Aeris ... she died, remember. And hopefully, she will remain dead. :devil: She's too annoying to be shown in proper 3D. :pray:

Red 13 will be there ... he should since the ending of FF7 shows him also.

Speaking of cats ... what's with your avatar? :stp:

Overall this FF advent graphixs is the future of Console Games...  

Well ... it is like what its FF12 right ...

Maybe we will see another movie from SquareSoft. This time, maybe they will think of doing series type of programme rather than a movie to try their luck. :pray:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-7-2004 01:39 PM | Show all posts
I don't like them ... and the headaches is one of the reasons why I don't.

I was trying it out and got KOed for nearly 2 hours. Can't really imagine what sort of people could continue playing that sort of crap for hours. I think I begin to understand why some many FPS players are rude and ill-mannered.

Oh i see..

Yup FPS is full of tensions.. :lol

You shouldn't see Aeris ... she died, remember. And hopefully, she will remain dead.  She's too annoying to be shown in proper 3D.

Red 13 will be there ... he should since the ending of FF7 shows him also.

Speaking of cats ... what's with your avatar?

Well i would like to see Aeris ... Got the long hair girl .

Oh my avatar is kinda ugly ? :hmm:

Well ... it is like what its FF12 right ...

Maybe we will see another movie from SquareSoft. This time, maybe they will think of doing series type of programme rather than a movie to try their luck.

If you are talking about the FMVs well FF12 FMVs are nearing to it.. I'm talking about the graphixs when playing the game ... It would be cool if the graphixs in FFAdvent can be the next generation graphixs for upcoming PS4 PS5 and into the future.. :bgrin:

Hows SH4 by the way ? ...

Try Opening this -----> CicK Me

I hope this one helps cause i terdelete my Sh4 files..   ( >_< )

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2004 03:17 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see..

Yup FPS is full of tensions..  

Tensions? More like headaches. Never liked those sort of games and probably never will.

Yesterday tried to play Yu Gi Oh for PS1 ... couldn't make head or tail of that system, rather like the one for PS2 version - Rose Duelists.

Well i would like to see Aeris ... Got the long hair girl .  

You wish to see her get stabbed again? :cak: (EVIL SMILE).

Oh my avatar is kinda ugly ?  

Why don't you ask yourself this question - "Is it normal for a Cat to GRIN?"

At least if anyone asked what my avatar supposed to be, I could reply that I was getting cremated at that time.

If you are talking about the FMVs well FF12 FMVs are nearing to it.. I'm talking about the graphixs when playing the game ... It would be cool if the graphixs in FFAdvent can be the next generation graphixs for upcoming PS4 PS5 and into the future..  

Don't tempt me to buy ... I'm already pokai. can't accord to even dream of PS3.

Hows SH4 by the way ? ...

Didn't start it ... I was waiting for the walkthrough. Well ... maybe I will start end of this weekend. A bit to do now. Plus I seems to be having an upset stomach since the last few days ... not sure whether it is something I ate (No, I'm NOT pregnant).

I hope this one helps cause i terdelete my Sh4 files..   ( >_< )

Hehehehe ... Devil's Eyes strike again.

This is what you get if you pride yourself with something. Others will go "Wow, that fellow is so free" and cast a devil's eyes on you and next thing you know, WHAM! Your memory card goes kaput like mine did for PS1 during Chrono Cross. :kant:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2004 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Tensions? More like headaches. Never liked those sort of games and probably never will.

Yesterday tried to play Yu Gi Oh for PS1 ... couldn't make head or tail of that system, rather like the one for PS2 version - Rose Duelists.

Oh i see...

Have u buy the Ps2 Yugi oh game..

by the way Saiyuki Reload has a new Fighting Game...

You wish to see her get stabbed again?  (EVIL SMILE).

Why don't you ask yourself this question - "Is it normal for a Cat to GRIN?"

At least if anyone asked what my avatar supposed to be, I could reply that I was getting cremated at that time.

He he he.

The penguin avatar was gone from the database... maybe i will try to look some cute avatars to replace my the dead penguin....

I noticed that Sephiroth in FFadvent hair is kinda like the white hair long women ghost ...

Don't tempt me to buy ... I'm already pokai. can't accord to even dream of PS3.

Ho ho ho. :lol

What will you do if PS3 got a Superb Chrono Cross Game or a NEw Superb Final Fantasy Game.. :cak:

Didn't start it ... I was waiting for the walkthrough. Well ... maybe I will start end of this weekend. A bit to do now. Plus I seems to be having an upset stomach since the last few days ... not sure whether it is something I ate (No, I'm NOT pregnant).

Hehehehe ... Devil's Eyes strike again.

This is what you get if you pride yourself with something. Others will go "Wow, that fellow is so free" and cast a devil's eyes on you and next thing you know, WHAM! Your memory card goes kaput like mine did for PS1 during Chrono Cross

Well. you should chek that link .... click at the --->clik me..

It is the full walkthrough done by Maskrider.. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2004 05:48 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Have u buy the Ps2 Yugi oh game..

Yup, the graphic is so simple. I like it but I have not played it yet. This sort of games takes more mental powers than Tactical games. I want to finish all others extending now (including SH) before trying it.

by the way Saiyuki Reload has a new Fighting Game...

Brought already, didn't try it. New fighting game? Meaning? :stp:

The penguin avatar was gone from the database... maybe i will try to look some cute avatars to replace my the dead penguin....  

Hmmm ... OK ... good luck.

I noticed that Sephiroth in FFadvent hair is kinda like the white hair long women ghost ...

Yeah ... those idiots took out the Behemoth hair like style and give it a plain, flat hair. :agr: I WANT MY BEHEMOTH'S ... er ... I mean MY NAMESAKE'S BEHEMOTH HAIR.

What will you do if PS3 got a Superb Chrono Cross Game or a NEw Superb Final Fantasy Game..  

I will pretend I have not seen anything related to PS3 ... and God helps whoever put anything - links, pictures, avatars ... anything in front of me. :no:

Well. you should chek that link .... click at the --->clik me..

Did ... thanks. I have copy the walkthrough into text files and when have time, I will print it out.

It is the full walkthrough done by Maskrider..  

Thank him for me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2004 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Yup, the graphic is so simple. I like it but I have not played it yet. This sort of games takes more mental powers than Tactical games. I want to finish all others extending now (including SH) before trying it.

Oh i see... :ah:

Brought already, didn't try it. New fighting game? Meaning?

Saiyuki Gunlock.. not the old game.. it will be released maybe on september... its a fighting game kinda like Naruto ... but different..

Yeah ... those idiots took out the Behemoth hair like style and give it a plain, flat hair.  I WANT MY BEHEMOTH'S ... er ... I mean MY NAMESAKE'S BEHEMOTH HAIR.

lol:lol Sephiroth hairs need some rawatan minyak panas kah kah kah :lol

I will pretend I have not seen anything related to PS3 ... and God helps whoever put anything - links, pictures, avatars ... anything in front of me.

maybe someday... Ps3 will be cheaper and then you can buy it.. :bgrin:

Hmm..

What do you think about this boy ? If He fight Sephiroth.. Will he die in vein. ho ho :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-7-2004 09:40 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Saiyuki Gunlock.. not the old game.. it will be released maybe on september... its a fighting game kinda like Naruto ... but different..

Still have not test out Naruto yet ... I don't know, don't like fighting games.

Sephiroth hairs need some rawatan minyak panas kah kah kah  

His hair was stylist and superb, unlike most of the other villians. And they change it to a flat, girly like hair. ><

maybe someday... Ps3 will be cheaper and then you can buy it..  

Maybe ... PS2 games also 90% not finished yet, PS1 about 50% ... why decade am I going to finish them all?

What do you think about this boy ? If He fight Sephiroth.. Will he die in vein. ho ho

Hehehehehe ... he likes his remain to be buried or creamated? :cak:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2004 01:14 PM | Show all posts
His hair was stylist and superb, unlike most of the other villians. And they change it to a flat, girly like hair. ><

:lol ....

But in this new movie he looks like a ghost women ....

Maybe ... PS2 games also 90% not finished yet, PS1 about 50% ... why decade am I going to finish them all?

You should if you have time....

I watched the E3 again and i jealous to see them playing all this new games for the PS2 such as the DMC3, FF12 and all the new games... :geram:

I think Ps2 will live another day because of the titles , Eye Toy And PSP ....:clap:

Hehehehehe ... he likes his remain to be buried or creamated?

I think you should first creamated it and then buried it 6 six under ...:bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2004 01:59 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

But in this new movie he looks like a ghost women ....

:kant ... a Ghost woman? Sephiroth in the game IS a man ... not a woman. All because of the change in the hair ... too flat.

You should if you have time....

ONLY way I could do that is if I have a whole year with no work but constant salary coming in. Then again, IF I stay home for a few days, I probably pack my stuffs and go somewhere like hiking or the local library (Shah Alam since K.L always crowded).

I watched the E3 again and i jealous to see them playing all this new games for the PS2 such as the DMC3, FF12 and all the new games...  

Patience ... they will come. There's a virtue in waiting ... like getting lucky after chasing someone for a long time. Finally he/she yeilds and you will feel like you have scored something great and wonderful than anything you have. ... Nope, no personal experience of scoring or getting scored.

I think Ps2 will live another day because of the titles , Eye Toy And PSP ....

Maybe ...

I think you should first creamated it and then buried it 6 six under ...

Hehehehe ... his wish will be granted. Unless of course the producers of the game decide to help out a bit like what they did with Sora in KH. <_<

Have you notice that Sephiroth in KH seems to be ... less cruel than usual? Most of the time Sora have 1 HP left, Sephiroth just walk around and let him live to heal. If I were on that place, Sora going to be Sore. Hehehehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2004 02:33 PM | Show all posts
ONLY way I could do that is if I have a whole year with no work but constant salary coming in. Then again, IF I stay home for a few days, I probably pack my stuffs and go somewhere like hiking or the local library (Shah Alam since K.L always crowded).

Wah.. at library you can play Ps2 ? ..

Patience ... they will come. There's a virtue in waiting ... like getting lucky after chasing someone for a long time. Finally he/she yeilds and you will feel like you have scored something great and wonderful than anything you have.  ... Nope, no personal experience of scoring or getting scored.

It will be great if E3 comes to malaysia so that i could take some of the nifty controllers and pack it in my bag.. he he he.... actually i want to play game free like in the arcades.. :bgrin:

Hehehehe ... his wish will be granted. Unless of course the producers of the game decide to help out a bit like what they did with Sora in KH. <_<

Have you notice that Sephiroth in KH seems to be ... less cruel than usual? Most of the time Sora have 1 HP left, Sephiroth just walk around and let him live to heal. If I were on that place, Sora going to be Sore. Hehehehehe

He he he.. :lol

I think Sephiroth days are numbered.. you know he will retired in the Square games and their will be no sephiroth ....

i hope that he will come to fight sora for the 2nd time .....

I want to fight him again .... :nyorok: <---( to scare to hear the intro song for sephiroth he he he )

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2004 02:52 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Wah.. at library you can play Ps2 ? ..  

No, I mean I usually don't stay home when I do have time. I rather like spending it outside doing things I like to do rather than sit at home.

It will be great if E3 comes to malaysia so that i could take some of the nifty controllers and pack it in my bag.. he he he.... actually i want to play game free like in the arcades..  

Isn't that stealing? O_o

How many games can you finish in one day? E3 usually last for a few days only.

Anyway, the reason why such event is held in Malaysia is because lack of people who enters into this sort of industry unlike in Japan and US where game industry is a multi-million dollar industry and still growing. The prove is in how many games which made it into movies and how many movie studios making quick bucks in releasing games based on their movies.

If people could follow their examples in Malaysia, it will be a good industry especially since there is a market for it in countries like Thailand, Indonesia and so on. I don't mind playing games which has historical features like Hang Tuah in it.

I think Sephiroth days are numbered.. you know he will retired in the Square games and their will be no sephiroth ....

Hmph ... you think the name Sephiroth only become famous because of FF7 and KH? ;)

Little Boy (or Girl), that name is 2,000 years old and it will last another 2,000 years.

i hope that he will come to fight sora for the 2nd time .....

Yup, and this time, I hope he will be LESS patience with Sora and more cruel in fighting. A character which which shake the very Arena with raw power ... enough to get the gamers on the other side (controlling Sora) sweating and shivering in fear.

I want to fight him again ....  <---( to scare to hear the intro song for sephiroth he he he )

I have no problem with that, I still have the save file from the time before I finish the game, just so I could return and meet him on a fair fight again.

And besides, a friend of mine seems to have interested in making a fanfics and he need the file, one of this days, he promise to bring his memory card to copy it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2004 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Isn't that stealing? O_o

How many games can you finish in one day? E3 usually last for a few days only.

Anyway, the reason why such event is held in Malaysia is because lack of people who enters into this sort of industry unlike in Japan and US where game industry is a multi-million dollar industry and still growing. The prove is in how many games which made it into movies and how many movie studios making quick bucks in releasing games based on their movies. If people could follow their examples in Malaysia, it will be a good industry especially since there is a market for it in countries like Thailand, Indonesia and so on. I don't mind playing games which has historical features like Hang Tuah in it.

Let me see. I've finished castlevania on 10 hours... I think i will be living in E3 and playing all the games..  :lol

Yup Malaysia stil "babies" in this IT world ..

I heard that the first game was translated into BM that is Krisis Dino ..

I
Hmph ... you think the name Sephiroth only become famous because of FF7 and KH?

Little Boy (or Girl), that name is 2,000 years old and it will last another 2,000 years. :

Yup, and this time, I hope he will be LESS patience with Sora and more cruel in fighting. A character which which shake the very Arena with raw power ... enough to get the gamers on the other side (controlling Sora) sweating and shivering in fear.

Ho ho ho :lol ...

Just kidding only ...

Well i hope to see him when Cloud May Cry game will released somewhere in mid autumn 2005.. :bgrin:

I have no problem with that, I still have the save file from the time before I finish the game, just so I could return and meet him on a fair fight again.

And besides, a friend of mine seems to have interested in making a fanfics and he need the file, one of this days, he promise to bring his memory card to copy it.

Oh Ok .... maybe if  he finished the fanfics do give me the websites ok .. :hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2004 04:59 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Let me see. I've finished castlevania on 10 hours... I think i will be living in E3 and playing all the games..   

I doubt they will allow a single player to sit on one console for 10 hours.

Yup Malaysia stil "babies" in this IT world ..

I heard that the first game was translated into BM that is Krisis Dino ..

Seen it in one of the shops ... thought the dealers here made some mistake with the name when they made the box.

Well i hope to see him when Cloud May Cry game will released somewhere in mid autumn 2005..  

Who? Dante?

Oh Ok .... maybe if  he finished the fanfics do give me the websites ok ..  

That's up to him, not me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2004 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Seen it in one of the shops ... thought the dealers here made some mistake with the name when they made the box.

The box covers and everything looks crap ... Maybe their will do the bm translation for final fantasy that is Fantasi Terakhir. sighh... :jeling:

Who? Dante?

Nope... i'm refering to the Cloud game... Rumours are saying that this game are on the production...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2004 09:29 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

The box covers and everything looks crap ... Maybe their will do the bm translation for final fantasy that is Fantasi Terakhir. sighh...  

Frankly speaking ... translators should be more creative in their work and don't translate it just for the sake of it. Animes also suffer greatly because of this also.

Well, at least they didn't translate the inside and give it a B.M subtitle ... OR did they? :stp:

Nope... i'm refering to the Cloud game... Rumours are saying that this game are on the production...

It was a joke ... right?

Why could anyone make a game out of him? He sucks in FF7 (only reason he won because Sephiroth didn't strike back), and he sucks in KH (3 headed dog beat the crap out of him easily).

Then again, a game like Sephiroth May Cry going to piss a LOT of the fans of the game, so Cloud May Cry do make sense. He did cry in FF7 when Aeris died.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Frankly speaking ... translators should be more creative in their work and don't translate it just for the sake of it. Animes also suffer greatly because of this also.

Well, at least they didn't translate the inside and give it a B.M subtitle ... OR did they?

Just kidding only... :lol

It was a joke ... right?

Why could anyone make a game out of him? He sucks in FF7 (only reason he won because Sephiroth didn't strike back), and he sucks in KH (3 headed dog beat the crap out of him easily).

Then again, a game like Sephiroth May Cry going to piss a LOT of the fans of the game, so Cloud May Cry do make sense. He did cry in FF7 when Aeris died.

Actually its rumour but i heard it somewhere in the web .....

Anyway ...

Have u played Beyond Good and Evil ? :hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2004 01:52 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Actually its rumour but i heard it somewhere in the web .....

Hopefully it will stay as a rumour.

Anyway ...

Have u played Beyond Good and Evil ?   

Heard of it ... didn't buy it or play it.

From the look of the cover, it seems to be something like Syphon Filter type of game.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2004 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Oh i see....

Ok... who do you think is the "action girl" ...

Yuna Or Lara Croft... :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2004 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Either ... I do not find either attractive, action type or anything for that matter. Both are too westernized for my taste.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2004 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Oh i see...

I was hoping that this game that is Phantasy Star will be on the Ps2 ....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 02:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084463 second(s), 41 queries .