Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 10-8-2004 01:01 PM | Show all posts
by Seraphim

Some of the recent games such as Doom III are fun to play,however they dont have an everlasting value unlike some old games...The game(Doom III) just come with a nice cover wrapping(graphics) with no depth in it..

Which is the reason I do not like such games.

If my mind do not think about something when playing (Mind moving along side my body), then I will fall asleep no matter how loud the game is.

Speaking of values ... Tactical version of Yu Gi Oh (in Japanese) is out for those who like Digimon-type of games.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-8-2004 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Which is the reason I do not like such games.

If my mind do not think about something when playing (Mind moving along side my body), then I will fall asleep no matter how loud the game is.

Speaking of values ... Tactical version of Yu Gi Oh (in Japanese) is out for those who like Digimon-type of games.

Yup i saw the game yesterday ...

Have u bought it ? ...

Oh ya.. Heres some new Pictures Of FF12 :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2004 03:17 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup i saw the game yesterday ...

Have u bought it ? ...

Nope ... going to wait for the English version.

Frankly speaking, I have a lot of hope for Tactical based Yu Gi Oh. It always been one of my favorite games and they made it into Tactical. Good move.

Oh ya.. Heres some new Pictures Of FF12   

I believe it should be coming out by December 2004. Hopefully by then, I could have repaired my PS2. It is still giving problems and my financial situation is not that good.

Currently, I have developed a knack for old games like FF1-6 and oldies like Suikoden 1 and 2. So far, storyline based, I say FF4 has the best storyline ever, follow closely by FF6, FFX and FF7.

Hopefully FF12 will match them in storyline, at least. I don't care about lousy game graphics, sounds or battle system (which I can master no matter how bad it is), but I will not tolerate BAD storyline (like FF9).

BTW ... FF12 is set on the land which has the same name as the one set in FF Tactics. Coincidence or a sequel of a sort? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2004 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Nope ... going to wait for the English version.

Frankly speaking, I have a lot of hope for Tactical based Yu Gi Oh. It always been one of my favorite games and they made it into Tactical. Good move.

Oh i see. A first Tactical Yu Gi Oh game ...

Hmm Yu gi oh game seems didn't attract my minds these days.. maybe card base anime really not my type...

I believe it should be coming out by December 2004. Hopefully by then, I could have repaired my PS2. It is still giving problems and my financial situation is not that good.

Currently, I have developed a knack for old games like FF1-6 and oldies like Suikoden 1 and 2. So far, storyline based, I say FF4 has the best storyline ever, follow closely by FF6, FFX and FF7.

Hopefully FF12 will match them in storyline, at least. I don't care about lousy game graphics, sounds or battle system (which I can master no matter how bad it is), but I will not tolerate BAD storyline (like FF9).

BTW ... FF12 is set on the land which has the same name as the one set in FF Tactics. Coincidence or a sequel of a sort

Yup somewhere in the end of 2004 ...

I think its a brand new . i hope its new cause i don't want to play a sequel ..

By the way ..

Here are some infos that i got

TOKYO--Square Enix opened the official Japanese Web site for its online mobile game Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII. Screenshots reveal that members of the Turks from the original FFVII--Reno, Rude, and Tseng--will appear in the game, as will President Shinra and his son Rufus. The background image hints that other characters, such as Sephiroth and Zack, may appear in the game as well. Beta testing of Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII is scheduled to begin on August 31 in Japan for the NTT DoCoMo 900i series mobile phone.

Looks like Sephiroth is in this DoCOmo Phone ... .....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2004 04:08 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see. A first Tactical Yu Gi Oh game ...

Hmm Yu gi oh game seems didn't attract my minds these days.. maybe card base anime really not my type...

Give it a try ... no harm done.

Tactical games always been my favorite types and cards games are something of a challenge. While card games in real life is not as hectic as the game version, it still needs to concentration to win it.

Yup somewhere in the end of 2004 ...

I think its a brand new . i hope its new cause i don't want to play a sequel ..

The last sequal ... FFX-2 is not that good. I think only thing same with FFT and FF12 is the name of the kingdom. I think this is a new game ... hopefully.

By the way ..

Here are some infos that i got

TOKYO--Square Enix opened the official Japanese Web site for its online mobile game Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII. Screenshots reveal that members of the Turks from the original FFVII--Reno, Rude, and Tseng--will appear in the game, as will President Shinra and his son Rufus. The background image hints that other characters, such as Sephiroth and Zack, may appear in the game as well. Beta testing of Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII is scheduled to begin on August 31 in Japan for the NTT DoCoMo 900i series mobile phone.

Looks like Sephiroth is in this DoCOmo Phone ...  .....

O_o .... Who want to have Sephiroth in their phones? He may end up burning your handphone and your hands along.

Can't say all this news interest me though. Only reason it could interest me is if there will be a PC version (for emulator type) been release as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2004 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Give it a try ... no harm done.

Tactical games always been my favorite types and cards games are something of a challenge. While card games in real life is not as hectic as the game version, it still needs to concentration to win it.

Maybe some some someday .....

Have u finished playing Front Mission ? ? ...

The last sequal ... FFX-2 is not that good. I think only thing same with FFT and FF12 is the name of the kingdom. I think this is a new game ... hopefully.

O_o .... Who want to have Sephiroth in their phones? He may end up burning your handphone and your hands along.

Can't say all this news interest me though. Only reason it could interest me is if there will be a PC version (for emulator type) been release as well.

Do you have a Sephiroth Wallpapers on your Phone or ringtones ? .. .....

An emulator phone for the PC  ? ? ?

Well ... just pray and hope that this game will be released in the PSP ...

Maybe i will buy Suikoden 4 ....

Currently playing figthing games all day night ...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-8-2004 05:21 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Maybe some some someday .....

OK ...

Have u finished playing Front Mission ? ? ...

Not even started. My PS2 still giving problems. It needs repairs and remodelling and I don't have the financial resource to do it.

Do you have a Sephiroth Wallpapers on your Phone or ringtones ? ..  .....  

Er ... No ... Why could I want to have a wallpaper on my phone? And the music "One Winged Angel" is just too weird for a ringtone.

An emulator phone for the PC  ? ? ?

Well ... just pray and hope that this game will be released in the PSP ...

Hmm ... there is a chance for that. If it comes out for PSP, it is most likely will end up as an emulator version.

Maybe i will buy Suikoden 4 ....  

Looking for it also. Currently playing Suikoden 1 (PS1)

Currently playing figthing games all day night ...

Don't burn your console. It needs a break now and then also.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-8-2004 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 9-8-2004 12:45 PM:

Completed Shadow Hearts 2 some time back...I like some of the Japanese seiyuus involved in this game particularly Koyasu Takehito(子安武人)...He voiced in some of my pas ...

Yup The Japanese Voice casting for Shadow Hearts 2 is kinda Excellent compare to The American voice casting...

The american voice casting sucks....:puke:

You should hear the Star Ocean 3 American Voice casting... That one sucks too .....

Oh ya ... this game that is SO(english version) will be released on National Day .... :pmuka:

I'm glad i've finished playing it.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-8-2004 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-8-2004 05:21 PM:

Not even started. My PS2 still giving problems. It needs repairs and remodelling and I don't have the financial resource to do it.

Looking for it also. Currently playing Suikoden 1 (PS1)

Hmm so your PS2 still can play games lah  ? or u are playing the old games on the Playstation 1 ? ? ...

Looks like the english version for Sukaidon 4 is 11/02/04

and the Final Fantasy 12 for english version is 02/14/05

Do you know the game Growlanser ....

This game is RPG .. it will come out soon on 1 September 2004

Here are some Pictures of Growlanser by Atlus .... :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2004 09:09 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Hmm so your PS2 still can play games lah  ? or u are playing the old games on the Playstation 1 ? ? ...

Yup ... playing with my PS1 now. Playing Suikoden 1. Nice game too.

Looks like the english version for Sukaidon 4 is 11/02/04

and the Final Fantasy 12 for english version is 02/14/05

English version for FF12 is coming out? Japanese version is not out yet. :hmm:

Do you know the game Growlanser ....

This game is RPG .. it will come out soon on 1 September 2004

Here are some Pictures of Growlanser by Atlus ....   

Looks like Disgaea and La Pucca. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-8-2004 03:23 PM | Show all posts
English version for FF12 is coming out? Japanese version is not out yet.

Those are the dates for North American...

As usuall all the games are made by japanese so japanese people get it first ...

The released for the japanese version : 31 December 2004 .. Plus Kingdom Hearts 2 is also in the released ..

Chek out the previews for Shadow Hearts 2 :

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/ ... rmo_hpflashclickend

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2004 09:24 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Those are the dates for North American...

As usuall all the games are made by japanese so japanese people get it first ...

Malaysia usually have a Japanese version along with Japanese people (it's the Asian way, usually). I wonder if it coming out soon. :hmm:

The released for the japanese version : 31 December 2004 .. Plus Kingdom Hearts 2 is also in the released ..

OK. KH2 ... hmmm ... I wonder if my namesake going to make another appearance to beat the crap out of Sora again. I don't think so because there were a LOT of fuss when Square announce he was a optional boss last time. No such fuss this time so most likely no Sephiroth.

Chek out the previews for Shadow Hearts 2 :

I don't read previews, remember ...

PS : Nice avatar ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2004 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Malaysia usually have a Japanese version along with Japanese people (it's the Asian way, usually). I wonder if it coming out soon.

Yup its coming....

Maybe next year ...

Check out the Suikoden 4 E3 : :cak:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_suikoden4_e3_2k4.html

OK. KH2 ... hmmm ... I wonder if my namesake going to make another appearance to beat the crap out of Sora again. I don't think so because there were a LOT of fuss when Square announce he was a optional boss last time. No such fuss this time so most likely no Sephiroth.

Maybe Sephiroth will be on the side quest  ... :cak: ..

Sora will eventually find Sephiroth in this new side quest along with his friends...

Or maybe Sephiroth will be the last secret boss part 2 after beating the Red hair dude key blade... :bgrin:

PS : Nice avatar ...

thanks.. its a dog shape potato ... :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup its coming....

Maybe next year ...

Check out the Suikoden 4 E3 :

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_suikoden4_e3_2k4.html

I can wait ... playing Suikoden 1 now on PS1. I think I'm 70% done. I have finished Suikoden 3 a long time ago and hopefully I can finish Suikoden 2 before no. 4 comes out. Maybe then I will understand the story better. :hmm:

What about you? You finished the 1st, 2nd and 3rd installment of the game yet?

Maybe Sephiroth will be on the side quest  ...  ..

Sora will eventually find Sephiroth in this new side quest along with his friends...

Or maybe Sephiroth will be the last secret boss part 2 after beating the Red hair dude key blade...  

I don't think my name sake will appear again this time. There was no mentioned of him. I think he was too famous and stole the spotlight. :bgrin:

They said you can fight Hercules and Hades and everyone like ... sure, OK.
They said you can fight Cerebus, Rock and Ice Titan and everyone like ... sure, OK.
They said you can fight Cloud, Squall and Yuffie and they like ... wow! Interesting.

But when they said Sephiroth will be there ... that's it, the tickets sold out. Everyone loves a Good Villian, no? :bgrin:

thanks.. its a dog shape potato ...  

Looked like Red 13 from FF7 ...

Maybe I need to change my avatar also ... something interesting. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2004 02:17 PM | Show all posts
I can wait ... playing Suikoden 1 now on PS1. I think I'm 70% done. I have finished Suikoden 3 a long time ago and hopefully I can finish Suikoden 2 before no. 4 comes out. Maybe then I will understand the story better.

What about you? You finished the 1st, 2nd and 3rd installment of the game yet?

Well ... i don't have the 1 and 2 .. the 3rd one i borrowed from a friend .. So i think the 4th i will borrow from my friend also ...

I think there's a new system their.... are fighting mode i think ..

I don't think my name sake will appear again this time. There was no mentioned of him. I think he was too famous and stole the spotlight.

They said you can fight Hercules and Hades and everyone like ... sure, OK.
They said you can fight Cerebus, Rock and Ice Titan and everyone like ... sure, OK.
They said you can fight Cloud, Squall and Yuffie and they like ... wow! Interesting.

But when they said Sephiroth will be there ... that's it, the tickets sold out.  Everyone loves a Good Villian, no?

True ... at first i was losing when fighting Cloud .. but eventually i beat him.. but so far i'm currently playing KH again for fighting Sephiroth ...

Currently playing fighting games... been waiting for new games ... maybe September will be the month of RPG games ... we just have to wait.. :bgrin: .....

Looked like Red 13 from FF7 ...

Maybe I need to change my avatar also ... something interesting.

I think your sephiroth is just fine .. no need to change it.. .....

but if you find a new avatar i would like to see Sephiroth burning Cloud or something that is evil ... he he he :lol :lol :lol ....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 02:55 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well ... i don't have the 1 and 2 .. the 3rd one i borrowed from a friend .. So i think the 4th i will borrow from my friend also ...

I think there's a new system their.... are fighting mode i think ..

There have not been much changed between no. 1 and 3 (no. 2 I have not played yet). The fighting system is still the same and almost 90% of all the features in the 1st Suikoden is present in no. 3 and I think they will continue with that.

Only new features in Suikoden 3 is that they increased the use of Runes and Combine Attack features to more useful and powerful status which was helpful. In Suikoden 1, it is most of the time physical attack and Rune (for those who do nothing but defend at the back row).

I think they will continue with the same features in Suikoden 4 because I have seen the trailer (in another site) which featured the same battle formation as in no. 1 and 3.

True ... at first i was losing when fighting Cloud .. but eventually i beat him.. but so far i'm currently playing KH again for fighting Sephiroth ...

I may sound weird ... but just before you start fighting him (when he summoned and stretch his wing), just tell him to go easy on you. He will listen (hopefully).

PS : I love that smile. It more sweet than the one I have.

Currently playing fighting games... been waiting for new games ... maybe September will be the month of RPG games ... we just have to wait..  .....

Yup ... things are a bit slow with Olimpiks games. Everyone seems to be looking at live games to interest in video games.

BTW ... I have watch X-Play and found out an interesting thing about Bujingai. Do you know WHY the hero looks like gay? (He is wearing lipstick and eye lashes).

It is because he is modelled after a Japanese (if not mistaken) singer named Gattck (something like that) who is into cross-dressing and wearing lady's cosmetics. :kant:

Also ... in the beginning of the game just before the names appear, whatever you do with the character (like jumping around) will be "recorded" and used scene to play during the names appear.

I think your sephiroth is just fine .. no need to change it..  .....

but if you find a new avatar i would like to see Sephiroth burning Cloud or something that is evil ... he he he    ....

Can't find those ... those pictures are kind of rare.
ONLY game villian I know who survived by means of popularity since 1997.

Maybe I will see some new pictures when Advant Children comes out. Hopefully someone fixed Sephiroth's hair like the one in the video game.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-8-2004 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Only new features in Suikoden 3 is that they increased the use of Runes and Combine Attack features to more useful and powerful status which was helpful. In Suikoden 1, it is most of the time physical attack and Rune (for those who do nothing but defend at the back row).

I think they will continue with the same features in Suikoden 4 because I have seen the trailer (in another site) which featured the same battle formation as in no. 1 and 3.

Oh i see... Well looks like we have to wait this week for the game . it comes out Thursday ...

I may sound weird ... but just before you start fighting him (when he summoned and stretch his wing), just tell him to go easy on you. He will listen (hopefully).

PS : I love that smile. It more sweet than the one I have.

Still weird though.. the laser part .. the circle designs kinda like Full metal Alchemist...

Yup ... things are a bit slow with Olimpiks games. Everyone seems to be looking at live games to interest in video games.

BTW ... I have watch X-Play and found out an interesting thing about Bujingai. Do you know WHY the hero looks like gay? (He is wearing lipstick and eye lashes).

It is because he is modelled after a Japanese (if not mistaken) singer named Gattck (something like that) who is into cross-dressing and wearing lady's cosmetics.  

Also ... in the beginning of the game just before the names appear, whatever you do with the character (like jumping around) will be "recorded" and used scene to play during the names appear.

Actually His name is Gackt not Gattck ...

He is a Japanese Rocker ....

Can't find those ... those pictures are kind of rare.
ONLY game villian I know who survived by means of popularity since 1997.

Maybe I will see some new pictures when Advant Children comes out. Hopefully someone fixed Sephiroth's hair like the one in the video game.

Oh i see...

Maybe u can make it into a new picture by using Adobe... :cak: ...

Currently i'm playing Mai from King Of Fighter 3D (the new game from KOF) She Bounces a lot... ha ha ha :lol :lol :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 04:17 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see... Well looks like we have to wait this week for the game . it comes out Thursday ...  

Well ... right now, I'm more toward finishing Suikoden 1. I begin to like this old games, they are very simple and straightforward.

Still weird though.. the laser part .. the circle designs kinda like Full metal Alchemist...

Laser?

If you talking about that symbol which appears on the sky just before Sephiroth is summoned ... er ... formed, it is the symbol of Kabbalah.

Speaking of FMA, I still don't have it ... can't find it yet. Is the English version out?

Actually His name is Gackt not Gattck ...

He is a Japanese Rocker ....

Right ... Gackt ... like some cockroach stuck in a person's throat. ;)

:hmm: Japanese OK with cross-dressers?

Maybe u can make it into a new picture by using Adobe...  ...

I have used it before but I'm not that good with Adobe.

Currently i'm playing Mai from King Of Fighter 3D (the new game from KOF) She Bounces a lot... ha ha ha   

Bounce? :stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2004 05:38 PM | Show all posts
If you talking about that symbol which appears on the sky just before Sephiroth is summoned ... er ... formed, it is the symbol of Kabbalah.

Speaking of FMA, I still don't have it ... can't find it yet. Is the English version out?

Oh i see...

FMA is still japanese .... Are u talking about the game or Anime ? ... if you are looking for the game in english version .. it will be out somewhere on October ... the 2nd FMA game will be released on 22 September ...

Currently I'm watching this anime in my computer :bgrin: ...

This anime is so good ...

Right ... Gackt ... like some cockroach stuck in a person's throat.

Japanese OK with cross-dressers?

Actually Gackt likes to wear lipstick ... all the japanese rockers in japanese kinda like a girl .... :lol

Bounce?

Actually i mean the Mai boobs bounce when u using her to fight Terry bogard .. I mean when u jump she will jump and fall down to the ground and the boobs bounce.. just like DOA .. he he

FYI Mai is a female character from King Of Fighters  ......

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2004 01:12 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

FMA is still japanese .... Are u talking about the game or Anime ? ... if you are looking for the game in english version .. it will be out somewhere on October ... the 2nd FMA game will be released on 22 September ...

Currently I'm watching this anime in my computer  ...

A friend of mine send me this sites where he said I could download the scans of this anime but I never go there. I just like to watch them, I don't have time to download and all. Besides, my friend usually burn one copy for himself and borrow me, so fine by me. As long as he has a copy, I know I can borrow it anytime I like.

Actually Gackt likes to wear lipstick ... all the japanese rockers in japanese kinda like a girl ....  

A guy with lipsticks ... O_o Right ...

Nope, not my kind of guy. I like guys who are strong enough to withstand at least 5 minutes in the arena with me, only then they have any chance in hell to sweep me off my feet.

Actually i mean the Mai boobs bounce when u using her to fight Terry bogard .. I mean when u jump she will jump and fall down to the ground and the boobs bounce.. just like DOA .. he he  

FYI Mai is a female character from King Of Fighters  ......

Oh yeah ... now I remember Mai ... yeah, remember her boobs also.

Sorry, not interested in boobs either. It just something guys go :mll: over.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 12:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.238358 second(s), 41 queries .