CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Lorra2411

(OCN - 2017) My Secret Romance - Sung Hoon, Song Ji Eun, Kim Jae Young, Jeong Da

[Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2017 09:00 AM | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 18-5-2017 07:55 PM
Drama ni sbnarnya cliche & predictable je .tp director pndai manipulate ke "hot" an hero ,kecomela ...

ada i baca dlm benang hscmendoniaaaa tu, ada sorg poremer tu suggest kt mike suh buat cite mcm dlm cite my secret romance.
gila ke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2017 09:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iloveyou replied at 19-5-2017 08:58 AM
baca komen kt stiap video BTS, suma suh admit, kawen & buat anak cecpt, hahaha over fans

Tgk kat ig dah ada yg share epsd 10 .seperti biasa x phm sepatah haram sebab raw  

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 09:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manganini replied at 18-5-2017 01:00 AM
Tu lah... bekas perenang.. memang digunakan semaksima mungkin bakat berenang dia..  no wonder scen ...

Paling suka tgk sunghoon dlm new kids variety.. dia anchor team artis
Dlm gisaeng pun dia ada tunjuk scene berenang dgn cawan plastik atas kepala.. tk tumpah langsung.. mmg pro.
Ada kissing scene dlm air lagi huhuhu..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 09:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iloveyou replied at 19-5-2017 09:00 AM
ada i baca dlm benang hscmendoniaaaa tu, ada sorg poremer tu suggest kt mike suh buat cite mcm dlm ...

hahaha .nak mati kena hencap?   .Daripada buat ala secret romance ,rasa storyline ala emergency couple lebih sesuai dgn budaya kita kot.divorced couple yg jmp blk sebab keja 1 tempat  

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 09:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 19-5-2017 08:59 AM
34 ,lahir tahun 83 .kalo kira umur korea 35

Dpt rookie award pulak tu tp dah kertu haha

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 09:07 AM | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 19-5-2017 09:03 AM
Tgk kat ig dah ada yg share epsd 10 .seperti biasa x phm sepatah haram sebab raw

dh kluar eh? ok nk tgk balik nnti haha.
ari jumaat-ahad kuar part by part.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2017 09:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
zehra2 replied at 19-5-2017 09:06 AM
Dpt rookie award pulak tu tp dah kertu haha

better late than never kekdahnya.tapi serius ,iols mula2 ingat dia 20an ,baya2 park hyun sik ke sebab naik timing lebih krg.kertu dh rupanya

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 09:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iloveyou replied at 19-5-2017 09:07 AM
dh kluar eh? ok nk tgk balik nnti haha.
ari jumaat-ahad kuar part by part.

Iols tunggu review uols la nnti.iols bertabah tunggu smp rabu dpn ,tgk terus 2 epsd ada sub  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2017 09:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by pauliza at 19-5-2017 09:20 AM

Credit FB Dramafever.

12 Times My Secret Romance made our hearts race.

After 9 love-filled episodes of My Secret Romance, we can't help but swoon our way through each week. Our heads have been in the clouds since episode 1, but there are only two more weeks of our K-drama crush left! No one is ready to say goodbye. While it's impossible to recount every lovey-dovey scene Sung Hoon and Song Ji Eun left us with, we can relive some of those remarkable moments that help make My Secret Romance a love story we can only dream about.

Let's relive several of those heart racing moments now.

1. Their one night stand in Jin Wook's (Sung Hoon) car was so shocking in episode one, but no one could look away. While we were still questioning if this was indeed a typical K-drama, the scene just got steamier and steamier. Nothing was the same after that!

2. That moment when Yoo Mi (Song Ji Eun) discovered her boss was her former lover was earth-shattering. Her future at this new company looked very grim. How would he treat a woman who deserted him after their one night stand?

3. Ji Wook couldn't forget her after three years, and he was dying to know why she left him. He genuinely fell in love with Yoo Mi and wanted her to stay, however, she planned to do everything in her power to make sure he didn't know she was a virgin beforehand. The fact that she fell hard for him was her little secret too.

4. We all held our breath when Jin Wook finally figured out that he was the cause of Yoo Mi's hiccups. Anytime he got too close, her nervous hiccups would flare up. It's too bad she covered up the truth with yet another excuse.

5. Who didn't love when he turned their "required meals" time into a full-blown date on the weekend? She may have cut in short, but his date admission was too sweet!

6. Their first kiss in three years was so special! It was the first time his nutritionist was visiting his home to share a meal with him. When she was ready to help him set the table, he planted his "appetizer" kiss on her.

7. Jin Wook was dying to give his new "unofficial" girlfriend a quick peck on the lips again, so he told little Dong Goo to look the other way so he could give her a sweet kiss.The cutest moment ever!

8. Jin Wook took the audience's breath away when he finally promised to stay by Yoo Mi's side forever. Who doesn't adore a man who is ready to commit?

9. The moment when "Paderella" gets saved by her boss is classic! Her glamorous evening gown may have been ruined by wine that was spilled, but his words "I can't take my eyes off of you for a single moment" made us swoon.

10. When Cha Jin Wook was in a playful mood, we couldn't help but laugh at his silly game of keeping the wine bottle from her. The restaurant gave the wine to Lee Yoo Mi to apologize for ruining her dress, while Jin Wook insisted they share by playing a cat-and-mouse game with her. When he finally surrendered, the mood instantly changed from funny to sexy.

11. Nothing is sexier than confessing by the pool and playing with your lover in the water. Yoo Mi was infuriated with Jin Wook for tricking her into the water with him, however, we still enjoyed their playful couple moment.

12. Day one of dating has started! Following their playful moment and a true heart-to-heart, the highly anticipated make out session began. It was steamy and so worth the wait for those Jin Wook/Yoo Mi shippers. I thought she was never going to accept him until the end of the series. Boy was I wrong!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 09:32 AM | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 19-5-2017 09:15 AM
Iols tunggu review uols la nnti.iols bertabah tunggu smp rabu dpn ,tgk terus 2 epsd ada sub   ...

nnti i tgk mlm ni. baca trans etc nnti i drop kt sini cite psl apa pula.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 09:39 AM | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 19-5-2017 09:18 AM
Credit FB Dramafever.

12 Times My Secret Romance made our hearts race.

i ngaku la, tgk cite ni mmg i swooonnn abis.
tgk one night stand dorg berapa kali ntah
romantik btul tepi pantai. aaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 10:10 AM | Show all posts
manganini replied at 18-5-2017 04:01 PM
Epilog best ep9 ialah kita bole tengok mcm mana CEO tido pakai spender je..

hahahahaha... rupanya sendiri yg bukak.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 10:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iloveyou replied at 19-5-2017 09:39 AM
i ngaku la, tgk cite ni mmg i swooonnn abis.
tgk one night stand dorg berapa kali ntah
romanti ...

hahaha..selalunya iols tgk drama sebab storyline.jarang sgt nk pokes sebab hero heroin lawa/hensem .Tapi iols admit iols tgk drama ni sebab sung hoon hensem .walaupn baca bnyk jgk baca komen lakonan dlm  drama ni hauk .tp sebab ada eye candy ,pejam sebelah mata je lah  

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 10:23 AM | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 18-5-2017 04:04 PM
haha..director & writer la yg salah .permainkn kita .jap buat mcm dong goo adik yumi ,jap buat mcm ...

hahahaha romantik drama boleh gak ada misteri kan..
anak sapakah donggo sebenornya.
donggo comel.
sama comel mcm yomi.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 10:25 AM | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 19-5-2017 10:12 AM
hahaha..selalunya iols tgk drama sebab storyline.jarang sgt nk pokes sebab hero heroin lawa/hensem ...

mungkin lps ni nk tgk cool kidz on the block yg ada part dia je. gigihh
i suke cite sengal2 cmni. tambah pulak hero & heroin sedap mate memandang, ape lg, layankan sajaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 10:27 AM | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 19-5-2017 01:08 AM
Tadi cari2 video secret romance kt utube,utube recommend video happy together sung hoon & hye sun  ...

hye sun kat OMV tu kan?
haishhhh iols suka je kalo dia dgn hye sun tu.
hye sun tu comel. kalo kat WGM hye sun bold.
walopon iols suka dia dgn gong myung kat WGM tu tp kalo sung hoon tekel hye sun bebetol iols sokonggggg!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2017 11:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Claudia_Lestat replied at 19-5-2017 10:27 AM
hye sun kat OMV tu kan?
haishhhh iols suka je kalo dia dgn hye sun tu.
hye sun tu comel. kalo k ...

huhu..bkn lah .ni minah yg suka kt lee min ho dlm legend of the blue sea tu .iols x tau naper ,bila tgk video ni iols dpt rasa diaorg mcm lee jun ki & jeon hye bin .kikiki..beria org matchkan dia dgn current heroin .tup2 dah lama bercinta dgn heroin drama sebelum ni .

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 11:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by pauliza at 19-5-2017 11:33 AM
pauliza replied at 19-5-2017 11:29 AM
huhu..bkn lah .ni minah yg suka kt lee min ho dlm legend of the blue sea tu .iols x tau naper ,bil ...

https://youtu.be/SIg2Tav3aW0 ni link utube tu

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 11:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iloveyou replied at 19-5-2017 10:25 AM
mungkin lps ni nk tgk cool kidz on the block yg ada part dia je. gigihh
i suke cite sengal2 cmn ...

cool kidz on the block tu amenda?hihi.ampun ,iols xtau .Iols nk tgk Noble love tu dulu nnti .lps hbs drama ni kot .

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2017 11:42 AM | Show all posts
pauliza replied at 19-5-2017 11:39 AM
cool kidz on the block tu amenda?hihi.ampun ,iols xtau .Iols nk tgk Noble love tu dulu nnti .lps h ...

variety show tu. office xboleh bukak utube.
u search cool kidz on the block swimming.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 10:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.135891 second(s), 42 queries .