CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: annehuda

It Started With A Kiss-->updated till chapter 18

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-10-2011 03:42 PM | Show all posts
It was the sudden ringing of her cell phone that forced them to separate.  Annelise weakly ambled into her room, and picked up her phone from her study table.  It was Henry.

Annelise rejected the call, but Henry didn’t gave up early.  He kept on calling her till she finally picked up.
“What do you want, Henry?” Annelise didn’t realize Alex was leaning on her open door when she shouted at Henry.  Alex faked a smile to her, and closed her door slowly.  He never like Henry and Annelise being together, but Henry has gone miles away to prove that he deserved to be with Annelise.  Who is he to question her?

“Anne? Anne, are you there?” Annelise was too fixated to the closed door she completely forgot she was on the phone.  She threw away the phone, and chased after Alex.

“Alex, wait!” she called out for Alex, as Alex made an exit through the front door.  He definitely heard that, but he pretended that he didn’t.  He walked out anyway, but what awaited outside was a figure clad in hooded grey jacket, Henry.  He was listening to his phone, or rather; listening to Annelise’s ringing tone on his phone.  Alex looked at his wristwatch; it’s quite late, almost 7pm.  He made way to Annelise who already reached the porch.

Henry closed his cell phone and walked towards the siblings.  He smiled to them, but Alex didn’t smiled back at him.  Nor Annelise, who was cowering behind her brother’s towering stature.

“Why are you here, Henry?” Alex took a step forward, blocking the porch entrance, forbidding the other man from ascending.  “I know about your lies.  Anne already told me about it”

Henry looked at Annelise, and he smiled bitterly.  “And I supposed that since you love Anne so much, you wouldn’t want to report me to the Principal, would you?”

Alex didn’t answer him, part of him wanted to do so Henry can be shipped back to Germany, but the rest of him just wanted Annelise to be safe, at any cost.  

“But guess what, Alex.  Someone else knew I was lying, and she got some evidence to go along with it”
Annelise collapsed to the floor after she heard what Henry was saying, her whole body shuddered and her breath was short and hard.  Alex didn’t caught her in time, but he carried her to the reclining chair.

“I knew this will happen, I knew it” Annelise buried her face into Alex’s chest.  Alex patted her back to hush her. He pointed his finger to the startled Henry who clearly didn’t expect Annelise to go down like that.

“It’s all your fault, Henry! It’s all your fault!” If it wasn’t because he was comforting Annelise, he would wrestled him to the ground.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-10-2011 03:43 PM | Show all posts
“I know, I’ll take the blame, I’ll confess everything” Henry assured him “but take my words.  I won't say anything about Anne.  I'd just say it's a desperate measure I've made to save her”

Henry ground the soils beneath his left foot, he thought of something else to say.  Annelise couldn't quit sobbing and Alex was hushing her.  

“I...I can always go back to Wolfsburg, if that's what it takes” he was insincere when he said it.  He dreaded going back to Wolfsburg, it'll bring back memories he wanted to forget.  That's the whole reason why he decided to come here, to start over, to forget and to learn to forgive himself.  

“I'm sorry, Anne. I didn't mean it”

“You seeking for forgiveness from Anne won't solved anything.  You're a smart guy Henry.  You know that” Alex interrupted Henry's talk.  He had enough of this sweet talking European boy.  

Henry looked down at his shoes, he hid both his hands in his jeans pocket.  He bit his lips and readied himself for more words and probably curses from Alex and perhaps, Annelise.  He knew that he deserved it.  

“Pray that whoever he is, he won't be telling anyone about it.  Anne is walking on eggshells because of you, Henry.  From now on, stay away from Anne!” Henry just listened to Alex's furious rant, with his head bow down in regret.

“Alex, stop, please”  Annelise suddenly halted Alex's ranting.  She steadied herself to stand up, and took a step ahead towards Henry.  But she didn't directly went to Henry, she kept herself separated from him by the porch sills.  “It's okay, Henry.  I'll forgive you”

Henry looked up at her, both boys were surprised with Annelise's decision.  Annelise braced herself to smile a bit, and she wiped away her tears with the back of her hand.  “I have two boys who protected me with their dear life, I couldn't asked for more”

The ambiance was  silent, so quiet they could hear a frog croaking from the backyard.  Alex started to protest, but Annelise continued talking.

“You do what you had to do, Henry.  But before that, I want to know, why did you do that?”

Henry's lips curved upward, displaying his enigmatic smile that tickled Annelise's fancy and curiosity.  But his eyes were clouded with sombre, inviting her to dig even deeper to his layers of secrets.

“Do you remember Anne?  The first time we met?”

She nodded.  Of course she does.  She remembered his eyes, how enchanted his eyes are.  His odd eyes that she can never bored to look at.

“Then you must remember what you said to me?  When you saw me.....uncovered?”

Alex grew curious, what does Henry mean with 'uncovered'?  But he saw from the corner of her eyes, Annelise smiling.  

“Yes, I said that you're eyes are beautiful”  Alex wanted to puke when he heard Annelise's answer.  He was fidgeting and ready to pull her back into the house if he saw them reenacting a scene of a soap drama.  

“You can't say that to someone that you just met for a few seconds, Anne” Henry smirked cheekily.  His gaze softened on the sight of Annelise, biting her nails in confusion.  “It left a big impression on me”

And his smile grew bigger.  Annelise couldn't be more confused, Alex has completely no idea what they two were talking about.  For Alex, they were like conversing in a secret language.  

Henry pulled his hood up, covering his head with it.  He waved them goodbye, and walked to his car.  Annelise just stood there watching him, she was imprinted with more questions about Henry.  She thought she did figured out what he really meant, but she was unsure of it. And Alex was thinking about the same thing that Annelise was thinking too.  Only, his heart couldn't accept what his mind is telling him.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2011 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by annehuda at 5-10-2011 16:02

selingan....

ramai org suka tanya iols, why Henry tu Germany ek? nak wat watak european, wat le watak Henry tu org britain ke, org italy ke, plg koman org greek keee...... org germany tu bukan hensem pun.  tp iols ade sebab tersendiri

1) kawan iols bleh berbahasa german, jd die bleh assist iols ngan budaya org german n bahasa diorg. setakat ni iols takde kawan dr italy  n greek lg . nk wat watak pasal org britain kawan iols ckp baik tak payah, depa bukan mandi pun

2) sbb iols wat watak german ni sbb iols dah terjatuh hati ngan sorg mamat kacukan german-thailand ni.

so kekdahnye iols kalau wat watak henry mesti akan imagine mamat muka jambu ni. LOL

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2011 06:18 PM | Show all posts
Reply 103# annehuda

i likeeeee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2011 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Reply  annehuda

i likeeeee
hotmum Post at 5-10-2011 18:18

sila jangan caras saya. itu 'henry' iols yg punye

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2011 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Reply 105# annehuda

hahahaha .. sharing is caring maa ...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-10-2011 01:41 AM | Show all posts
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

“Annelise! Annelise!!!!” Kathy Harrison called out for Annelise once she stepped in her house.  Her cheeks reddened with anger, she was so furious she slammed the front door mightily.  The door bangs so loudly it startled Annelise who was cowering in her rooms.

Annelise covered her body with her blanket when she heard the heavy footsteps directing to her room.  Thankfully she locked her bedroom’s door, but Kathy Harrison kept on turning the knob to open it.  And when she failed, she shook the door till it rattled.  

“Annelise, open this door!” Kathy Harrison pounded on the door with her fist.  Annelise was shivering, praying for her mother to leave her alone.  

“Come on, Kathy.  Just leave her alone.  You are scaring her”, Alex Harrison tried to hold his wife down.  But Kathy easily nudged her frail husband away.

“Don’t defend her Alec!  She’s a thief, and you still want to protect her?”  

Alec Harrison wiped his sweating forehead with a handkerchief.  He was stressed, and his heart was beating heavily to the point of suffocating him.

“We don’t know that yet, Kathy.  The verdict is not out yet, just let her be”

Kathy Harrison pointed a finger to her husband’s face. “Don’t tell me what to do Alec!”

Alec Harrison felt dizzy.  His breathing become heavy and his heart kept on beating faster and faster, his vision blurred and he suddenly collapsed down to the floor.  

“Alec!”  
Annelise heard the thudding sound.  She ran to the door and cried when she saw her beloved father on her mother’s lap, mouth half opened, gasping for air.

“Dad! Dad!”

Alex heard the commotion from outside the house.  He was on the phone, making a transaction with the mysterious ‘Danielle Harris’.  He hurried inside, and he too almost fainted when he saw his father on the floor with the two girls flanking him.

Alex composed himself and carried his father on his back.  His father barely moved at all, limped like a piece of rag doll on his back.  Alex asked her mother to start the engine, there’s no time for them to call for ambulance.  

Alex, along with Annelise and their mother Kathy waited in anticipation for the doctor to come out from the ward and informed them about Alec Harrison’s condition.  His mother couldn’t stop scurried around, and Annelise cried and cried till her eyes swollen.  

Alex put his hand on hers.  “It’s okay, Anne.  Dad will be okay.  Trust me.”  

Annelise rested her head on his shoulder.  There’s too much things going on today, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to wake up tomorrow.  She continued crying on his shoulder, till his shirt went wet with her tears.

“Mrs Harrison?”  The three stood up when a nurse came out from the ward with a piece of paper.  

“He got high blood pressure, ma’am.  So don’t make him upset or stressed out okay?  He’ll be out tomorrow, and the doctor will prescribed him some medicine” Kathy Harrison thanked the nurse profusely.

Everyone in Harrison’s family was relieved.  But Kathy couldn’t hold her grudge on Annelise.  “This is all your fault, Annelise!  You are the one who put him there, you did this!”
Annelise was terribly upset with her mother’s allegation.  But Alex quickly defended her.

“Mom, stopped it.  Dad’s okay now.  Don’t blame Anne on that.  We never knew Dad had some health problem”

“Oh really? You want to defend Annelise too, Alex?  You wanted to rot because of Annelise, Alex? Is that it?”

They were hushed down by a hospital staff who happened to be Kathy’s regular customer.  Kathy was brought to the pantry for a cup of coffee to calm her down.   Annelise recoiled to her father’s ward, and she cried even more at the sight of her father, lying unconsciously on the bed with all sorts of tubes and needles plunged on his feeble body.  The monitor beeped slowly, like it will go flat in any time.  

“Dad, I’m sorry.  I didn’t do it.  You believed me don’t you?” Annelise touched his hand, but he didn’t respond to her.  

“Anne, he’s okay.  Doctor said he’ll be okay” Alex reassured her, but she neither agree nor argue with him.  She caressed her father’s hand, and prayed silently for him to wake up again.  

“Don’t leave me Alex.  I’m….too much going on, I couldn’t take it anymore, Alex” Alex was exactly intending to do so.  He got some arrangements to make, one that couldn’t hold off another day.

“I….got somewhere to go, Anne” Alex can see how disappointed Annelise was, the disappointment was visibly clear on her face.

“Now?  Can it wait? Because I really had no one right now, Alex” Alex winced when Annelise begged him to stay.  “Dad is unconscious, mum is blaming me.  The whole town thinks I’m a thief, and you’re leaving me alone here Alex?”

Alex backed away when Annelise tried to reach out for him.  He couldn’t look at those teary brown eyes, he’ll melt like butter and completely forget what he had intended to do.

“Look, Anne, you won’t be alone here. Mandy will be here in a few minutes, or maybe you could call Henry..”

“I don’t want Henry” Annelise interrupted him.  “At time this like this, I just want to be with you, Alex”

That’s it, Alex was ready to submit himself to her, but his cell phone rang and he had to take the call.  He has made an arrangement and he couldn’t break it.  He turned around and hurriedly walked out from the ward.

He was expecting Annelise to chase him, but he didn’t realize that Annelise literally has no energy left to do that.  Instead Annelise just sat beside their father’s bed, watching him breathing in and out.  Amanda did arrived a few minutes afterwards, and she coaxed her to take a mug of cocoa when she saw how pale and lifeless Annelise was.  

That night, she spent the night at Amanda’s house, but she couldn’t sleep at all.  She dreaded to face tomorrow, but she mostly worried about her father’s condition.  Though Kathy Harrison agreed to stay at the hospital, but she wondered, if her father didn’t make it tonight, or something worse happen, will she ever tell her?  Will she blame her then?  

And Alex left.... Annelise started to sob again.  But she shushed herself for not wanting Amanda to wake up.  And she closed her eyes, trying to get a good night sleep.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2012 08:23 AM | Show all posts
is it taiwan drama

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-2-2012 08:24 AM | Show all posts
just like taiwan drama...hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2012 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 107# annehuda

Salam Cik Anne,

Citer ni dah abes ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-6-2012 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply  annehuda

Salam Cik Anne,

Citer ni dah abes ke?
Nicki_Meow Post at 6-6-2012 16:20

belum lg

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2012 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Reply 111# annehuda

Nak sambungan please......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-6-2012 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Reply  annehuda

Nak sambungan please......
Nicki_Meow Post at 6-6-2012 16:29

sambungan nye ade kt rumah la cik adik...

mlm karang ai upload ye

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-6-2024 06:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.119044 second(s), 35 queries .