CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ifanonline

Love Doc: Q & A Here (Especially for the Ladies)

[Copy link]
Post time 12-6-2014 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Doc love dah tukau avvy ngn siggy...

Udah ketemuan cinta hati yek..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 10:35 AM | Show all posts
xoxlovexox posted on 12-6-2014 10:27 AM
Itu implies to all men or only certain? And saying I LOVE U ..is it a MUST say word " to prove the ...

it not only implies to all men...but all women too...u need to understand, LOVE needs to be sustain...it is a sustainable feeling...love must be done, and shown that it is done...and only that, proves that u love someone...do u understand?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 10:41 AM | Show all posts
ifanonline posted on 12-6-2014 10:35 AM
it not only implies to all men...but all women too...u need to understand, LOVE needs to be sustai ...

Prove... Thas complicated to understand.. As is u said and i wonder is it a must to say i love u to prove it ?

Or perhaps can be applicable in action too?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 11:09 AM | Show all posts
xoxlovexox posted on 12-6-2014 10:41 AM
Prove... Thas complicated to understand.. As is u said and i wonder is it a must to say i love u t ...

ok, i takut u susah nak paham...let me put it this way, u percaya kpd tuhan tak? kalu percaya kpd tuhan, kena tunjuk kpd tuhan dgn perbuatan, niat dan kata...same goes with love, be it men or women....not only with action, but u need to say it too...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 11:51 AM | Show all posts
i memang suka kalau lelaki bagi nasihat. selalunya straight to the point. perempuan, expecially kawan baik banyak nak jaga hati dan cakap dari hati. kadang2 benda yg obvious depan mata pun, kwn perempuan akan cakap "aku rasa dia sayang kat kau lagi, tapi dia mesti ada sebab bla bla"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 11:58 AM | Show all posts
yuyoi posted on 12-6-2014 11:51 AM
i memang suka kalau lelaki bagi nasihat. selalunya straight to the point. perempuan, expecially kawa ...

...sebab tu i buka tred ni, let a man advice the ladies about love...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-6-2014 11:59 AM | Show all posts
TT, nak tanya pendapat

xbf curang, dgn 2 orang perempuan lain. then i tinggalkan dia. mula2 dia nak pilih one of the girl yg i rasa memang dia nak jadikan pengganti i. girl yg seorang lagi tu dia memang nampak tak serius. macam tempat pemuas nafsu dan main2 je.

tapi kemudian dia ada bergaduh dengan girl 1 then terus tak jadi pilih that girl. esoknya terus call girl no2 and pilih girl no 2 tu. macam main ambik je janji ada gf.

even ada kawan2 and parent dia sendiri bising kenapa pilih girl no 2 sebab xde rupa,perangai xelok semua. dia boleh jawab "malas fikir ". so dia macam tetap bertabah even macam2 cerita keluar pasal that gf baru ni

it makes me wonder, whats wrong with him?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 12:08 PM | Show all posts
yuyoi posted on 12-6-2014 11:59 AM
TT, nak tanya pendapat

xbf curang, dgn 2 orang perempuan lain. then i tinggalkan dia. mula2 dia  ...

entah2 girl no.2 ni pun dijadikan alat juga...i think this guy is desperate...or he has something to hide...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-6-2014 12:57 PM | Show all posts
ifanonline posted on 12-6-2014 12:08 PM
entah2 girl no.2 ni pun dijadikan alat juga...i think this guy is desperate...or he has something  ...

yup, dia tak boleh hidup without a girlfriend. right now, he is trying to prove that he can be loyal to that new girl. but knowing him for 3 years, dia memang xboleh dgn seorang sahaja.lagipun, that new girl pun not his 1st choice.

kalau guy, dengar cerita2 buruk pasal gf dia & tau sejarah hitam perangai gf dia, will he listened to the full story or just ignore and cakap malas fikir?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 02:23 PM | Show all posts
yuyoi posted on 12-6-2014 12:57 PM
yup, dia tak boleh hidup without a girlfriend. right now, he is trying to prove that he can be loy ...

it depends on the manner he wants his gf to be...if he is looking for a wife, he will listen to all opinions...if it is just for play, main-main, pemuas nafsu...he doesn't give two hoots what anybody says...after all, the girls is just like a condom, once used...could not be used again...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 02:32 PM | Show all posts
ifanonline posted on 12-6-2014 02:23 PM
it depends on the manner he wants his gf to be...if he is looking for a wife, he will listen to al ...

right now the new girl is trying hard to show him that she has changed. the guy likes a girl yg xmelawan. yg respect dia , sabar & sanggup susah payah dgn dia. and of course girl yg attractive, which that new girl lacks off. but i try to be positive and perhaps he really like the new girl despite her appearance.

thanks for your opinion! it is refreshing to listen from a guy's point of view

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 02:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
yuyoi posted on 12-6-2014 11:51 AM
i memang suka kalau lelaki bagi nasihat. selalunya straight to the point. perempuan, expecially kawa ...

Ur bestfriend is a reflect to ur own attitude... If u get that kind of gf then u must be her twin indeed...

And for your case, u dumped him right? Its up to him to choose his next gf. Why bother? Its none of ur business. Move on.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 02:40 PM | Show all posts
by the way i have been with him on and off 3 years before broke up last march sebab dia kantoi. before kantoi, we used to spend a lot of times together. makan hang out and share problems and stories . and since he trusted me, he usually shares with me all his problems. sehari mesti spend time together.

bila i decided to break up, i terus cut all contact with him. dalam masa 1 day, kami bertukar jadi stranger. and dia pun xcari i sebab dia ego & of course busy with the new girl. he is currently busy showing off kebahagiaan dia on social media, to the point buat org menyampah. and we r in the same college, so right now dia banyak avoid dari terserempak dgn i. i rileks je. kalau terserempak pun, dia macam buat muka and looks awkward.

i want to know is it that easy for a guy to move on? i mean xkanlah tak ingat langsung kat i. from hari2 bersama tiba2 stop macam tu je

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 02:58 PM | Show all posts
ifanonline posted on 12-6-2014 11:09 AM
ok, i takut u susah nak paham...let me put it this way, u percaya kpd tuhan tak? kalu percaya kpd  ...

Mcm mana yg dikatakan cinta itu?

i think many people can say i love u.. But to prove it, how?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Innrukia posted on 12-6-2014 02:37 PM
Ur bestfriend is a reflect to ur own attitude... If u get that kind of gf then u must be her twin  ...

my bestfriends have different personalities and of course i didn't shared their whole statements and advices here. but please, feel free to judge.

different people has different ways on how to move on or handling the situation. trying to asked for a new opinion doesn't mean that i haven't move on. i might still confuse about what happened and i think new opinion can help me to clear up several things, make me understand , forgive and move on. anyway, thank you for your respond

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 03:07 PM | Show all posts
yuyoi posted on 12-6-2014 02:32 PM
right now the new girl is trying hard to show him that she has changed. the guy likes a girl yg xm ...

that's what i'm afraid off...katakan the girl he is dating benar2 dan jujur suka kat this guy, ape keadilan kpd pompuan ni? kalau lelaki itu mempermainkan dier? it is not fair to the girl...that is why, a true gentlemen will tell to a lady upfront yg dier hanya ingin berkawan dan tidak lebih dari itu, seseorang lelaki akan berkata 'saya sayang awak' kpd wanita yg dier benar2 cintai...to tell somone of love, needs gut...jarang2 i dengar wanita ckp "i love u" kpd lelaki...unless that guy benar2 memikat hati dier...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 03:10 PM | Show all posts
yuyoi posted on 12-6-2014 02:40 PM
by the way i have been with him on and off 3 years before broke up last march sebab dia kantoi. befo ...

the question is, do u still love him?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 03:14 PM | Show all posts
xoxlovexox posted on 12-6-2014 02:58 PM
Mcm mana yg dikatakan cinta itu?

i think many people can say i love u.. But to prove it, how?

to prove your love to someone can be in many ways, selain drpf ucap dgn kata2....pernah dengar lagu stevie wonder? it goes, "I just call, to say i love u...i just call, to say how much i care...."

jadi, kalu anda sakit, he/she would go leaps and bound to take care of u...bring food, gifts just to make u happy, itu semua tanda sayang...

u paham xoxlovexox...?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 03:15 PM | Show all posts
ifanonline posted on 12-6-2014 03:10 PM
the question is, do u still love him?

honestly, i still care and love him. even not as much as i used to. baru break end of march 2014. i am still confuse though on how things turned up like this

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 03:24 PM | Show all posts
yuyoi posted on 12-6-2014 03:15 PM
honestly, i still care and love him. even not as much as i used to. baru break end of march 2014.  ...

it is a normal for u to feel that way....dah terbiasa everyday jumpa dier kan? talk, laugh, sedih, makan, etc...than suddenly things change...but for the worst...

so your ex kantoi dgn girl lain? u cannot accept that right? yelah, org yg kita syg dan percaya menguris kepercayaan kita, mencurangi perasaan...mcm mane nak percaya lagi kan?

as i mentioned before, your ex ni dlm keadaan desperate, dlm "rebound" stage...so mane2 pompuan di akan sebat, pasal ape? sebabnya dier juga nak mengubati hati yg luka...dgn mengadakan hubungan dgn pompuan lain...that is how he cures and amend his heart...

but i believe, there is still room for u in his heart...dgn syarat, u dpt kan maaf kan dier dgn kecurangan dier tu...but let him cure his heart first, tak perlu u ganggu dier buat masa ni...if love is great, eventually dier akan cari u...and sekiranya jodoh ade dan di izinkan tuhan...the best thing for u to do now is pray and ask for forgiveness from god....

love is a miracle actually...

Last edited by ifanonline on 12-6-2014 03:25 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 11:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081773 second(s), 44 queries .