CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 8862|Reply: 45

DID GOD OR MAN GIVE PALESTINE TO THE ZIONISTS?

[Copy link]
Post time 14-2-2011 06:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 14-2-2011 18:35

A man gave Palestine to the Zionists...not GOD!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2011 12:26 AM | Show all posts
The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you , and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2011 01:09 AM | Show all posts
The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember ...
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 00:26

YES you are correct. Moses was the one who said it not to his own people but to the CHOSEN PEOPLE OF THE GOD OF THE HEBREWS.....but what you left out was that the God of the Hebrews pulled Moses out of the field trip deal at Mount Nebo overlooking the Jordan and the eventual sight of the land across the Jordan. Therefore there was no true land deal as Moses, the appointed tour guide was taken before the true showing. You want to fight this with facts dear Davidebbo??

Now having said that why would we now in this modern times need Lord Balfour to get the Balfour Declaration going if the land already belonged to the Jews before hand. Theodore Hertzl was even contemplating Buenos Aires as an alternative Israel much much earlier on. Care to explain your blind support for this Zionist pickle?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2011 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Really? Thats not what the Quran said jfreemann. The Quran says Allah gave Israel to Jews.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2011 01:48 AM | Show all posts
Really? Thats not what the Quran said jfreemann. The Quran says Allah gave Israel to Jews.
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 01:29

Now how stupid can you get dear Debmey?  Quran compliments the OT...don't you know? Quran was merely stating the facts of the matter in that Moses has a portion role to play in the Exodus dear Debmey!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2011 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Quran said Allah gave Israel to Jews. Why do you deny your Quran?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-2-2011 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Quran said Allah gave Israel to Jews. Why do you deny your Quran?
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 02:23

NO NO NO QURAN SAYS MOSES WAS INSTRUCTED TO BRING TO BRING THE ISRAELITES TO THE PROMISED CARPARK BUT MOSES WAS EXTRACTED AT MOUNT NEBO AND THE ISRAELITES KNEW NOT THE TRUE PATH AFTER THAT.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 10:41 AM | Show all posts
There were no cars during Moses' time jfreemann.
Why are you distorting the Quran? May the wrath of Allah be upon you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 07:21 PM | Show all posts
There were no cars during Moses' time jfreemann.Why are you distorting the Quran? May the wrath of ...
DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 10:41

YES THAT IS THE DEFINITION. THE PROMISED LAND IS A VACATED CAR PARK WITHOUT MOSES TO LEAD THE CAR-LESS GRUMBLING AND UNGRATEFUL HEBREWS. YOU WANNA MAKE AN ISSUE OF THAT AUSSIE BOY? BECAUSE OF THAT ABANDONMENT IT TOOK A MAN NAMED ARTHUR JAMES BALFOUR TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...NOT GOD...MIND YOU..GOD LEFT THEM WHEN HE REMOVED MOSES FROM BIBLE HISTORY AT MOUNT NEBO OVERLOOKING THE JORDAN.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 10:58 PM | Show all posts
How can the promised land be a car park when cars didn't exist during Moses time?
Why are you distorting the Quran jfreemann? May the wrath of Allah be upon you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2011 07:24 PM | Show all posts
How can the promised land be a car park when cars didn't exist during Moses time?
Why are you distorting the Quran jfreemann? May the wrath of Allah be upon you.

DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 22:58

The very site of the abandonment of the ungrateful Hebrews is today a carpark. Google it to know ...don't be lazy Debmey.

See even Pope John Paul is enjoying the carpark view from the top of Mount Nebo.....the very spot Moses stood upon before being extracted by the God of the Hebrews.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2011 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Well the Quran never mentioned any car park jfreemann. You distorted your own Quran and may the wrath of Allah be upon you and may he send you to hell for that for good measure jfreemann.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Well the Quran never mentioned any car park jfreemann. You distorted your own Quran and may the wrath of Allah be upon you and may he send you to hell for that for good measure jfreemann.DavidW Post at 21-2-2011 23:40

There is a tourist carpark at the base of the view platform you see Pope John Paul on. Now how can I be "distorting" Quran when the tourism authorities of Mount Nebo were the one who approved the site for the carpark that 2000 years ago was the assembly area of the Exodus Jews?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 08:31 PM | Show all posts
But that carpark wasn't in the Quran. You distorted your own Quran and may the wrath of Allah be upon you and may he send you to hell for that for good measure jfreemann.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 09:00 PM | Show all posts
But that carpark wasn't in the Quran. You distorted your own Quran and may the wrath of Allah be upo ...
DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 20:31

NOW WHY IS SOMEONE GETTING ALL PARANOID ABOUT A TOURIST CARPARK THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS TODAY IN FRONT OF THE MOUNT NEBO TOURIST COMPLEX? BEATS ME!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Why did a Muslims insert the word carpark into his Quran?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-2-2011 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Why did a Muslims insert the word carpark into his Quran?
DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 22:44

DON'T BOTHER THE TRIVAL WHICH WILL LEAD TO YOUR MISDIRECTING SPEACIALTY. DID THE GOD OF THE HEBREWS OR MR. BALFOUR FROM ENGLAND GIVE PALESTINE TO THE ZIONISTS?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 07:24 AM | Show all posts
Allah said in the Quran he gave Isreal to Jews.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2011 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Allah said in the Quran he gave Isreal to Jews.
DavidW Post at 23-2-2011 07:24

YOU MEAN THESE VERSES???

YUSUFALI: Remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! Call in remembrance the favour of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples.
PICKTHAL: And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
SHAKIR: And when Musa said to his people: O my people! remember the favor of Allah upon you when He raised prophets among you and made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other among the nations.

YUSUFALI: "O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin."
PICKTHAL: O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
SHAKIR: O my people! enter the holy land which Allah has prescribed for you and turn not on your backs for then you will turn back losers.

BUT DID THEY HEED THE CALL OF ALLAH UPON THEM?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Allah gave Israel to the Jews, not Arabs, period.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-6-2024 07:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.503996 second(s), 45 queries .