[Copy link]
Post time 12-8-2006 10:43 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-8-2006 09:41 PM | Show all posts
kurus sgt dia tu, dulu mase spice girl, ok lg, nampak sihat, fit

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2006 03:10 AM | Show all posts
ntah..dulu mase dlm spicegirlz nmpk ok jek...skrg mcm jerangkung pulak..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2006 10:35 AM | Show all posts
POSH LIFE

David and Victoria "Posh" Beckham touch down at the airport in Nice, France, where the couple visited pal Bono's Eze bord de Mer beachfront villa on Monday. And this was just a getaway for two: Rumors had been swirling that they're expecting a fourth child (to join their three boys: Brooklyn, 7, Romeo, 3 and Cruz, 1).

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2006 04:53 PM | Show all posts
dah berambut pendek nampak la berisi sket. kalo x lagi takut la tgk die. aku minat sgt ngan beckham dgn itu melayakkan posh juga diminati aku. eheh suke sgt tgk kapel nih.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2006 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Monday, August 21, 2006
Intimately by Posh & Becks

Here is the full advertisement of Posh and David Beckham's cologne and perfume set to hit stores this September in the UK. A drug store in England has decided to put it out early and hired truly awful impersonaters to hawk the shit. I mean the Posh is waaay too fat to look real and the Becks...well..ack..he looks more like Harvey than David!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-8-2006 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Victoria Beckham Out & About, London, UK 08/22/2006

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2006 02:32 PM | Show all posts
saje je ni, bule kite compare... :ting:

Remember her?  She ?ad an affair? with David Beckham.  Rebecca Loos Launches The Bladerun Rally 2006, London, England, 08/17/2006

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-9-2006 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Posh Spice: Author
August 31st, 2006

I totally remember reading something a while back where she said she had never even read a book.

Victoria Beckham is dishing details about her new style and fashion book titled ?hat Extra Half An Inch? (in stores later this year.)

The former Spice Girl? book is described as a ?evealing and practical? guide to ?ashion, beauty and style?. Here are some highlights:

Victoria on her rise to fame: ??e always been a girls? girl. And I know from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do. I was never the six-foot-tall pin-up. I?e always been the girl next-door who got lucky. I?e always been a girls? girl. And I know from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do. I?e come a long way in the last 10 years, but this book isn? my attempt to tell you what or what not to do. It? just to share some of what I?e learned.?

Victoria on what it takes to look fabulous like her: ?hether you?e got ?20 to spend in Top Shop or ?2,000 to spend at Gucci, looking good isn? about money, it? about style - and style never goes out of fashion.?

Victoria on who she credit as her style icon: ?o my mum - my first fashion guru who taught me how to sew, showed me how clothes should fit and told me never to wear horizontal stripes and never to eat beetroot because it stains. Most importantly she taught me how to enjoy being a girl.?

Victoria?.trying to be funny: ?P.S. -Jack may have brought me up, but in actual fact I know that my real mother was always Joan Collins. But that must always remain a secret. Mum? the word?

Victoria on wearing skinny jeans and flat shoes: ?.you end up looking like a golf club.?

Victoria on wedges: ?ome wedges look great but you can look like your feet are encased in cement.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2006 09:31 AM | Show all posts
David Beckham apparently confirms Victoria's pregnancy

According to Perez Hilton, David Beckham has confirmed to Spanish television that his wife Victoria is pregnant with their fourth child. When asked by the paparazzi if Victoria was expecting, David replied "Si" and smiled. According to Perez's sources, a statement is expected by the Beckham family on Tuesday morning.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Victoria, David Beckham Not Expecting
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 05, 2006 02:35PM EST

By Pete Norman

Despite the latest reports, Victoria and David Beckham are not expecting another child. "She's not pregnant," a rep for the couple tells PEOPLE. "It's as simple as that."

The 31-year-old former English soccer captain had allegedly confirmed to a Spanish video paparazzo that his ex-Spice Girl wife, 32, was pregnant with their fourth child. The couple are already parents to sons Brooklyn, 7, Romeo, 3, and Cruz, 1.

A source tells PEOPLE that Beckham, who plays for the Real Madrid soccer team, was signing autographs and simply misunderstood what the female paparazzo was asking. He thought she was asking, in Spanish, how Victoria and the babies are, when in fact was asking how Victoria and the new baby are doing.

Still, a source close to the family says the couple, who divide their time between the Spanish capital and an English mansion ? dubbed Beckingham Palace ? north of London, plan to expand their brood.

"Victoria has always wanted a larger family and especially would like a sister for the boys, but the time is not right just yet," the source tells PEOPLE.

"She's doing designing work, there is a perfume, sunglasses and a TV show in the works," the friend says. "There is just too much going on for her to consider becoming pregnant at this time."

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 02:58 PM | Show all posts
favorite pictures of Victoria in her more matronly moments by x17online.com

Orange you happy?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Crossing the street

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
The family hits the slopes

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 03:00 PM | Show all posts
The Posh-est sleigh ride ever

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 03:01 PM | Show all posts
David pulls his weight too!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Posh keeps her kids ready for the spotlight

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2006 05:21 PM | Show all posts
The Beckhams Arrive in Venice
September 7th, 2006

David Beckham and wife Victoria arrived during the ninth day of the 63rd Venice Film Festival.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2006 05:24 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2006 05:27 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 259428 Replies : 6562
Tok Jamal Abdillah bakal timang anak ke-7!
doubleATok Jamal Abdillah bakal timang anak ke-
Views : 11341 Replies : 107
Dulu Viral Sebab Ada 11 Anak, Pasangan Suami Isteri Ini Selamat Timang Cahaya Mata Ke-12.Tak tolak tambah anak
YgBenarDulu Viral Sebab Ada 11 Anak, Pasangan S
Views : 12255 Replies : 41
Konsert Qalam Noraniza Idris
Lulu_717Konsert Qalam Noraniza Idris
Views : 5238 Replies : 19
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 117498 Replies : 1560
[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah aje, ilmu harian! VOL.7
ipes2[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah
Views : 105316 Replies : 2904
KUIZ..Bolehkah anda kenal watak-watak ini dalam filem P Ramlee?
akuperatijeeKUIZ..Bolehkah anda kenal watak-watak in
Views : 76874 Replies : 259
Bangi rekod angka penduduk tertinggi
mojarean_XBangi rekod angka penduduk tertinggi
Views : 6852 Replies : 19
HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
hayrin86HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
Views : 27854 Replies : 169
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 76350 Replies : 3159

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-6-2024 04:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.406957 second(s), 42 queries .