Author: Truth.8

28.02.07 - Great Disaster

[Copy link]
Post time 1-3-2007 06:25 AM | Show all posts

interesting admission of failure of 1.3 billions

February 28, 2007 00:23 AM     

OIC To Revive Ailing IINA By Year-end

From Zakaria Abdul Wahab

RIYADH, Feb 28 (Bernama) -- The waning International Islamic News Agency (IINA), a media body of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC), will be given a new breath of life by the end of the year if a plan to revive it goes well.

A study to draw up a new roadmap for a fresh plan of action for the 35-year-old body will be conducted soon and it will be fully financed by the Jeddah-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB).

The decision to carry out the study was made here today at the inaugural meeting of the new Board of Directors of IINA which was established at the seventh meeting of the Islamic Conference of Information Ministers in Jeddah last September.

The IINA board members comprise nine news agencies -- three each from the Middle East, Africa and Asia with Saudi Arabia as the secretariat. Asia is represented by Malaysia, Indonesia and Turkey.

At today's one-day meeting, Malaysia was represented by Datuk Zakaria Abdul Wahab, deputy editor-in-chief of the Malaysian National News Agency (Bernama). Zakaria also sat in as an observer for the Organisation of Asia-Pacific News Agencies (OANA) whose presidency is held by Bernama.

Malaysia, Turkey and Senegal have been assigned by the meeting to draw up the terms of reference for the conduct of the study to be done by a private entity to be decided by the IDB later.

OIC Secretary-General Prof Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, in his remark at the board meeting, said this might be "the last opportunity for the OIC to do something concrete and useful for IINA in light of the current international situation affecting Islamic countries and the Muslim peoples who could no longer tolerate that their official information and media apparatus and instrument of joint Islamic action can remain so crippled and ineffective".

He said the new plan to revive IINA should be carved with a clear vision and inspired by a rational mindset, challenges and demands of this new millennium.

"That is, a vision focused on revitalising and remoulding IINA in the shape that the founding forefathers of the OIC had in mind, more than 30 years ago," he added.

He said IINA should be in the vanguard of Islamic information and media as both the instrument and beacon that could rally Muslims, defend their vital causes and protect their higher interests on the international stage, and convey their views and perspective to those outside the Islamic world.

The meeting was chaired by the Minister of Culture and Information of Saudi Arabia, Iyad Amin Madani.

-- BERNAMA

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2007 06:27 AM | Show all posts

another sign

28th Feb 2007

Disaster research at UMS

KOTA KINABALU: A natural disaster research centre has been set up by Universiti Malaysia Sabah.

The unit is set to become the focal point for research on disasters ranging from earthquakes and landslips to floods in Sabah, UMS' Centre for Natural Disaster Centre Studies head Dr Felix Tongkul said at a seminar on Climate Variability, Climate Change and Global Warming in Malaysia.

The centre, comprising academics, hopes to assist the government抯 efforts in mitigating and coping with natural disaster problems, he told some 200 participants at the seminar.

Dr Tongkul said the focus of the centre would be to study and mitigate problems related to landslips commonly occurring in Sabah, creating early flood warning systems and also studying ways to overcome erosion along rivers and beaches.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 06:36 AM | Show all posts

good appointment

Wednesday, February 28th, 2007

Azman Ujang now Bernama GM and Yong, editor-in-chief

Wednesday, February 28th, 2007
http://www.theborneopost.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/00000990.jpg

Azman Ujang now Bernama GM and Yong, editor-in-chief

KUALA LUMPUR: Bernama editor-in-chief Datuk Azman Ujang was yesterday appointed general manager of the Malaysian National News Agency while executive editor Yong Soo Heong filled Azman抯 editor-in-chief抯 post.

Bernama chairman Datuk Mohd Annuar Zaini said the two appointments would take effect from March 1.

揟he Bernama Board of Governors in its meeting today (yesterday) made this important decision

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 08:42 AM | Show all posts
thwere was a loud noise and burning somewhere in shah alam highway yesterday but its 1/3 does it count?

dont know what happened yet.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 1-3-2007 06:27 AM
28th Feb 2007

Disaster research at UMS

KOTA KINABALU: A natural disaster research centre has been set up by Universiti Malaysia Sabah.

The unit is set to become the focal point for rese ...

a natural disaster research has been set up....and that's a disaster?????

obviously you just search 'disaster 28 february' in google...and then, just copy and paste whatever google displays...shallow shallow

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arissa_Sofea at 1-3-2007 04:07 AM
t8....can you be more specific in the future? instead of just calling it 'great disaster', why don't you put it 'great flood' for example....

everyone can make statements...and when the time c ...

i make good income on 28/02/07 with none stop income pouring in my bank account but world wide suffered market crused.

think

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-3-2007 09:16 AM | Show all posts
barney mencari sumber rujukan di internet apa2 berita buruk pada 28.02.07 utk membuktikan kata2 truth8 itu.. so funny..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Truth8, aku nasihat kan ko supaya baca balik thread yg awak sendiri buka nih dari awal hingga akhir...........
Dan awak akan dapat melihat sendiri kebodohan diri awak sendiri, percayalah......seriously.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2007 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-3-2007 09:06 AM

i make good income on 28/02/07 with none stop income pouring in my bank account but world wide suffered market crused.

think

I cant stop laughing here. Good joke anyway from the clown of cari forum

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Mod, boleh tak move kan thread nih ke room Joke and Humor...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 09:38 AM | Show all posts

disaster???

February 28, 2007 20:25 PM     

Lorry With RM1 Million Copper Hijacked Near Ayer Keroh Rest Area

PETALING JAYA, Feb 28 (Bernama) -- A group of men armed with two parangs and a hammer hijacked a lorry laden with RM1 million worth of copper and rubber gloves, worth RM100,000 near the Ayer Keroh rest area early Wednesday.

The lorry heading for Kuala Lumpur from Johor was hijacked when its driver, Jamal Ahmad, 37, and his attendant, Mazlan Baharum, 33, were sleeping at the rest area about 2am.

Subang Jaya OCPD ACP Fuad Talib told reporters here that three men smashed the windscreen of the lorry and tied Jamal and Mazlan before driving off with the lorry while their two other accomplices, followed in a car.

He said Jamal and Mazlan, who were not harmed, were left by the road side at Kuang after a two-hour drive from Air Keroh.

Mazlan lodged a report on the incident at the Kuang police station about 5am Wednesday.

Fuad said police found the lorry abandoned near a sugar factory at Batu Tiga, Shah Alam about 11am today.

The lorry only had about RM20,000 worth of rubber gloves.

-- BERNAMA

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Teruskan mencari berita2 pada 28.02.07 13friday!!!:clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 1-3-2007 09:45 AM
Teruskan mencari berita2 pada 28.02.07 13friday!!!:clap:

13Friday ni PA utk Truth.8 ke? Tak habis2 post citer mengarut kononnya great disaster.. Great stooge.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 09:56 AM | Show all posts
PA to Tan Sri.....Ptuihhh!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-3-2007 09:06 AM

think

so crappppppp....hahaha....can't stop laughing....so silly....i mean this is so obviously like a 5-year-old reasonings fellows....
what it is you want me to think about huh??? woooh...so lawak...
you want me to think....you got supernatural power? getting money while worldwide market suffer??

i mean this is soo sillyyyy....post after post you're making fun of yourself.....

i challenge you from now on.....make a specific prediction....say 'great flood' or 'great bombings' instead of great disaster in your future date prediction....

never have i seen a man so ridiculous.....

i mean seriously....truth8....before this, i really thought you're an educated man who have educated ideas and opinions....a man that i can take a discussion on a serious level like i did with debmey and barney50....but now, you have completely became ridiculous.....your credibility went down the drain......i'm so suprised....

listen to yourself dude....it's crazy!..." i make good income on 28/02/07 with none stop income pouring"....non-stop tuhhhhh.....skang dah billion2 ker? abih seluruh dunia down, dia sorang dapat non-stop income.....silly silly silly.....

you tak rasa embarassed ker?....tak rasa malu kat your fellow kristian kat sini?...

[ Last edited by  Arissa_Sofea at 1-3-2007 11:39 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Thanks to God of Bible.....khar khar khar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 1-3-2007 09:31 AM

I cant stop laughing here. Good joke anyway from the clown of cari forum

hello mata sepek, stop making fun of others. i remember when i create a topic on Bomoh International, u says u not going says things abt him but u twiste ur  tounge and making fun of others.

u pray 5x yet ur heart is dirt

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arissa_Sofea at 1-3-2007 11:31 AM

so crappppppp....hahaha....can't stop laughing....so silly....i mean this is so obviously like a 5-year-old reasonings fellows....
what it is you want me to think about huh??? woooh...so l ...

Truth.8 tak pernah kenal erti malu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arissa_Sofea at 1-3-2007 11:31 AM

what it is you want me to think about huh??? woooh...so l ...

jealous lah itu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 1-3-2007 11:56 AM

Truth.8 tak pernah kenal erti malu

sebab saya tak pernal kenal erit malu lah thread saya boleh sampai page by page dan yg tulis itu tak erti nak layan juga.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-5-2024 07:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064197 second(s), 42 queries .