CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: rurouni_khairul

The main reason why the US don't understand Islam.

[Copy link]
Post time 17-2-2007 08:40 PM | Show all posts
All over the world alarm clocks sound in succession from area to area follwing day break. I don't see what is so big deal about that. what is there to boast about?  Ahahahahahahahahaha...........................

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-2-2007 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-2-2007 08:40 PM
All over the world alarm clocks sound in succession from area to area follwing day break. I don't see what is so big deal about that. what is there to boast about?  Ahahahahahahahahaha........... ...

Nothing to boast actually, we are only providing community service to the society, That's all.

However, have you watched the video?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2007 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Lets think my fren.
There are many cycles round the globe that follows time. alarm clock, punching of time cards, bell rings, people waking up and Islamic prayers is just one of those.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2007 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-2-2007 09:04 PM
Lets think my fren.
There are many cycles round the globe that follows time. alarm clock, punching of time cards, bell rings, people waking up and Islamic prayers is just one of those.

Yes I agreed...there's an old saying that states 'It's better if we carry extra provisions just in case..' and I believe that the 'Azan' is that extra provisions just in case the alarm clock we own did not function properly.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year Deb.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2007 11:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #24 rurouni_khairul's post

to debmey...
you are a chinese...haaa???

ooo....
to argue here with you is normal laa....

but when it come to chinese new year then its chinese new year laaa...

SO HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AAAA>>>

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2007 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Heh! It's funny that you guys mentioned this. IN my place there is a new big Mosque and was opened just last year. Ofcourse funded by the Barisan Government. But Azan in my place sometime is at 5:30am and some time at 6:30am  and some time even at 6:00.am But some days there is no Azan at all and I know this because I live some 300 meters away from this mosque. My alarm is set a sharp 5:00am and after my waking up only the Azan is blarred over the PA. May be the Muslims here are lacking is Azan timing.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-2-2007 03:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #26 barney50's post

first...azan time is not fix because our clock is not that presice with sky time...

so some day for subuh prayer it may be near 530, some day it may be late away from 6 am...but it will stay at it range....

2nd reason, not a good reason, they re sleeping...
but this is very2 unusual and very2 not good to the muslim community...
if the mosque is not active, then the community there is lack of good muslim..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 01:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #27 ussopp's post

Yup, this also explains why sometimes our time for breaking fast during Ramadhan is not fixed all the times because we are a bit meticulous about the exact timing.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

me This user has been deleted
Post time 22-2-2007 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 15-2-2007 06:06 PM
This is a US public opinion survey.The Americans are polled on who should be next on the hit list and quizzed on obsure phrases like "Axis of Evil" and "Collateral Damage". Th ...

i do believe islam is the same too, in fact maybe most of the world population dont understand what really happen outside their country.

try watching malaysian news bulletin, whenever there's violence between israel and palestine, you will always hear people got killed in palestine, and they even mention children and women being the victim, but nothing mentioned about casualty in israel, you have to go to the internet to get that infomation or maybe the cnn.

so its not just america, but all over the world  just to look out for the country's interest.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2007 08:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 me's post

I agreed with you..This phenomenon happens everywhere regardless of races, religions or culture. That why we need to know some issues in particular and we must consider info from all parties involved. If we are only depend on one source of information only (and to make matters worse..government funded medias..) then we are tend to give views according to what our government want us to think.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-6-2024 10:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055525 second(s), 32 queries .