Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 3-12-2003 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-12-2003 01:56 PM:

am i piece of dead wood??? i guess I broke world record or in cari.com forum which comes  Replies 371         click 2061. Is that numbers sound dead???
Nope I am not dead. The same tun ...

Heheh...

Exactly. This is how you ended up after 2061 chops with the axe - yeah into 371 pieces. Count them if you don't believe:bg:

After being chopped 2061 times, dead wood ended up into 371
pieces - still not even .8 is living.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2003 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Hello to all,

Truth, You are looking very interested to know about kaabah right?..good.
Anyway....if you think your religion is correct then keep on practising it. Do respect and accept others' religions. NO NEED to know and busy about the situation in kaabah's room
It is really waste your time brother!.
You had better concentrate on your BIBLE and try to read and evaluate  it.

Do not force and push other people to send pictures of that room or told them/ saudi Arabia to go to mecca to snap the picture! What for?Unless if you want to get knowledge. But if you have some personal intention, you had better forget it.

Use magic Report

Josh40 This user has been deleted
Post time 3-12-2003 03:29 PM | Show all posts

Sham

sham tells it all about the dark room not meant for pictures taking.

If Muslims also believe in Jesus Christ, then they become Muslim Christians.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2003 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sham159 at 3-12-2003 03:17 PM:
Hello to all,

Truth, You are looking very interested to know about kaabah right?..good.
Anyway....if you think your religion is correct then keep on practising it. Do respect and accept others' religions. NO NEED to know and busy about the situation in kaabah's room
It is really waste your time brother!.
You had better concentrate on your BIBLE and try to read and evaluate  it.

Do not force and push other people to send pictures of that room or told them/ saudi Arabia to go to mecca to snap the picture! What for?Unless if you want to get knowledge. But if you have some personal intention, you had better forget it.

Why?? TRUTH WILL SET THEM FREE.  SO GET THE JOB DONE. GO AND SNAP  PICS IN THAT MYSTERY ROOM.

MY QUESTION REMAIN SAME:

I NEED EVIDENCE IN THAT ROOM AND PHOTOS.

ANTOHER MUSLIM WIT DIFFERENT NICK AGAIN. I WONDER WHO??? LAX, BILL, BO, AMO, ANTIQUE OR .....

:bg:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 3-12-2003 at 04:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2003 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 3-12-2003 02:55 PM:
Heheh...

Exactly. This is how you ended up after 2061 chops with the axe - yeah into 371 pieces. Count them if you don't believe:bg:

[img]http://www.u ...

KENNKID LOOSING HIS MIND AFTER MY THREAD. NOT TOO LATE. GO SNAP PICS.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2003 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-12-2003 04:05 PM:

KENNKID LOOSING HIS MIND AFTER MY THREAD. NOT TOO LATE. GO SNAP PICS.

Truth..aku rasa baik ko suruh Misteri Nusantara gi check & amik gambor..orang kat sini sumer bz..and for pete sake go do something else like fishing or something.. U kijkt zoals een dwaas

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-12-2003 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Lana at 4-12-2003 02:53 AM:
Truth..aku rasa baik ko suruh Misteri Nusantara gi check & amik gambor..orang kat sini sumer bz..and for pete sake go do something else like fishing or something.. U kijkt zoals een dwaas

i guess will write to White house or National geo to snap pics. sorrymisteri nusantra not my taste.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2003 05:06 PM | Show all posts
You think your demand for photos inside Kaabah is an unusual feat? Normal people can get into Kaabah. No probelm. I let this topic go to see how much you can gloat over a stupid request that means nothing. Now is time to silence your empty ego and cash in on your bravery [if you have any left in you after this!]

The question now is this:

What will you do in exchange if I gave you pictures of the inside Kaabah?

I Want your reply now! And no running away like SFE Talk.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-12-2003 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 4-12-2003 05:06 PM:
What will you do in exchange if I gave you pictures of the inside Kaabah?.

I want pics in every angle of that mystery room inside .
No stupid answere or written document like 2-3 pillars, no windows, lanterns or whatever rubbish. I need PHOTOS . GO AND SNAP IT NOW. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORD. SO, DO IT WITH ACTION.

as for your question:

Then I know there is nothing hiddend there. Just plain and the so call pillars and lanterns.

Can u show me that pics??? I believed many of us need to know the truth.

When can u do it???

But the question remain same:

where is the photos inside the room????

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 4-12-2003 at 06:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2003 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Hehehehe running away like SFE Talk eh? I thought you said you hated long debates? My question to you is very simple.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IN EXCHANGE IF I GIVE YOU PICTURES OF INSIDE KAABAH?

Give me an answer. And stop behaving like a chicken.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2003 12:25 AM | Show all posts
After 16 pages of this stupid nonsensical thread and Truth.8 has ran away because Fuzzman asked for the exchange deal expected from him? Now if that ain't Chicken Run, I wouldn't know what is? I would expect after this I would be the captain of this thread and Truth.8 would not be brave enough to come in here and face me one on one. I'm the BOSS here now and Truth.8 is mighty Chicken Shit.

Come back in here Truth.8. I want to give you your request. So what are you gonna give to me in exchange?  All I want from you is an open statement that reads this.

"I ADMIT THAT I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE KAABAH AS FUZZMAN HAS PROVEN THAT I AM WRONG. I WOULD LIKE YO APOLOGISE OPENLY TO ALL MOSLEMS HERE FOR MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF AND ADMIT THAT I AM A FAILURE AND AN IDIOT WHO DESERVES TO BE KICKED IN THE ARSE BY FUZZMAN. SORRY EVERYBODY FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY STUPIDITY"

Ahhhh, that''s all Fuzzman wants from Truth.8. Simple and sweet.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2003 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Aiyaahh..why no answer one ahhhh. Truth.8 scared shit one ahhhhh???

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2003 01:20 AM | Show all posts
I did not run away like u or the rest of Muslims with this wonderful thread. I can't be 24 hrs in computer, u know. I hve job to do, ok.

Now, back to your silly question:

what will I do???

I remember giving you my answere unless u are  so blind reading it.

anyway, what u want me to do if u exposed that mystery room inside Ka'ba? of course i need evidence not written document.

I am waiting?????

and thanks for pushing my thread up. nice to  c my thread getting high score. i guess break a record in cari.com .

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 5-12-2003 at 01:21 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2003 01:29 PM | Show all posts
You and SFE Talk are just the same by your admission. You people are worried about wining at all costs and strking high scores. We Moslems aren't like you. We go for the truth, something you lack.

I just want this admission in writing from you when i give you the pictures of what's inside Kaabah.

"I ADMIT THAT I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE KAABAH AS FUZZMAN HAS PROVEN THAT I AM WRONG. I WOULD LIKE YO APOLOGISE OPENLY TO ALL MOSLEMS HERE FOR MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF AND ADMIT THAT I AM A FAILURE AND AN IDIOT WHO DESERVES TO BE KICKED IN THE ARSE BY FUZZMAN. SORRY EVERYBODY FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY STUPIDITY"

Can you guarantee me this admission by you when I put up those photo proofs for your stupid demands?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2003 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Fuzz and all those Muslims,

Why always coming with WORDS  rather than actions?  Whenever I see my thread, I could see words words words nothing but words. Where is the evidences? Where is photos? So simple and yet u muslims can't even do that.

Why so secretive about that room??? What inside?  I mean not those written document but real evidence.

or are u hidding??? if u can do it then I believed there is nothing inside the room just plain. So simple and yet u ask me "What will I do if u proof me the photos"? just do it and  pls not too many words

I AM WAITING.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 5-12-2003 at 04:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2003 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Almost 4 or 5 week yet not even single evidence. Coming to X'mas already.

Where is the loud mouth Fuzz, Menjj who thinks always right, Bo the super women, Amorist   with position in most cari.com as moderator, Lax who always talk about jihad yet he can't jihad in my thread, Bill always defending his god is not idols, Kenkkid the Chinese convert to Muslim talk like empty can  and few others.

This what Fuzz  wrote:
Can you guarantee me this admission by you when I put up those photo proofs for your stupid demands?

My reply:

Don't ask what I can do but ask what u can do to bring out the truth to expose to public. Even there is not idols or whatever at least I could see with my real eyes how those lanterns, 2 or 3 pillars,  table to keep perfumes and etc. Am I right? Seeing is believing and not some weak written document.

MUSLIMS  TURN OUT TO BE  P.u.s.s.y CATS IN MY THREAD. STILL WONDERING,PUZZLE AND RUNNING LIKE PUSS CATS. MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 6-12-2003 at 03:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-12-2003 12:42 PM | Show all posts

cats oh ocats

cats like darkness

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2003 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Josh40 at 6-12-2003 12:42 PM:
cats like darkness

Egypts and pagans believed Cats gives power.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2003 07:51 PM | Show all posts

yes

cats can be used by black power to kill the weak and lost souls

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2003 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 is running away from my request while I'm steadfast in my resolve. People can see that Truth.6 DARES NOT agree to my request because he isn't actually bothered with what's inside the Kaabah. What he's interested in is having high hits for his stupid and meaningless threads that have no value whatsoever.

C.mon Truth.8, do you want to see what's insde Kaabah or not?People here know what you're made of don't they?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 04:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047418 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.