EVIDENCE SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

SO, GET THAT PICS INSIDE THE ROOM.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 13-12-2003 06:40 PM | Show all posts

WHO'S THE REAL DEVIL???

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-12-2003 12:22 PM:
[size]So u are challenging the Sabbath which written by God handwriting? U devlish hands. how dare u twsite and says it pagan when ur koran admit Sabbath??

Education for .8

'God's handwriting'? Please elaborate to us what you mean by this statement.

Challenging the Sabbath? Who are the ones who changed the name of the Sabbath day or (Sabtu in Arabic), to Saturday (in honor and commemoration of the Roman God Saturni)??? Who are the devils who changed it?

For the believers of the complete and final religion of God, ISLAM , i.e those  who submit themselves to God Almighty (Muslims), ALLAH has ordained that everyday is a day of worship. Congregational worship can also be done everyday. Having to stop work is for those early believers of the One True God because the perfect understanding of worship was still new and mankind was still in the thick of paganism.

Mankind don't have to stop working because even work itself is a form of worship (an ibadat or a form of service to The Owner,  The Creator of all). When work is dishonest, twisted, then it is in the service  of the devil.

A special day of congregation, the sixth day of the week was ordained as a day of universal congregation. Jumaat means assembly or congegation.

Only the devil would ask his followers to change the day of worship to commemorate the devil 'God' of the sun..Sunday. heheh:2cool:

Thank you for providing yet another evidence that you christians have corrupted God's religion and twisted your own tounges.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 13-12-2003 at 06:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2003 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-12-13 12:30 PM:
[]EVIDENCE SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

SO, GET THAT PICS INSIDE THE ROOM.

Yes, how true. Evidence speak louder than words. Show us the verifiable evidence of your accusations. Your loud words are worthless.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2003 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 13-12-2003 06:50 PM:
Yes, how true. Evidence speak louder than words. Show us the verifiable evidence of your accusations. Your loud words are worthless.

dahlah tu bro Kenkid..biar dier meroyan sensorang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2003 07:44 PM | Show all posts
no point writing too long posting. just get the pics. simple as that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2003 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 13-12-2003 06:50 PM:

this topic about ka'ba so keep to the topic rather than sabbath. if u want to debate on sabbath, create topic on that then I will give u left and right.
:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-12-2003 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Lana at 13-12-2003 06:55 PM:
dahlah tu bro Kenkid..biar dier meroyan sensorang...

hai maulana,

u says will be getting the pics , where ???

twisting ur tounge again

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2003 10:57 AM | Show all posts
you're doing a great job here Kennkid but honestly this a-hole isn't interested in your truth or anybody's truth for sure. You will notice tyat whatever anyone says here, that a-hole will end with a dare to go get pictures inside Kaabah. I've already provided those to this a-hole in my thread : WHAT'SINSIDE KAABAH? and up to this day this a-hole dares not show up there although he did in the first few posts. This a-hole ran away with his tail tucked between his legs after that. So what interest has this a-hole vested in this silly thread of his?

Read the below taken from page 16 of this thread and you will know what it is fuelling him to keep jibering everyone here and pushing up the thread through indimidation.
Truth.8 wrote:  and thanks for pushing my thread up. nice to  c my thread getting high score. i guess break a record in cari.com .

Now you know his motivation in this thread. This a-hole has a fat ego with a lard brain to boot. If I was you I'd let him alone and you will see how he will degenarate into garbage. There's a saying in wildlife circles that goes - The kiliings will stop when the buying does.- So too here in - The thread will stop when the posting does. Take care Kennkid. You deserve better exposure in other much better threads.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 14-12-2003 at 10:58 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-12-2003 12:11 PM | Show all posts
This what Fuzz posted about the Ka'ba pic:

What is this??? Door to that room ?? so what?? no big deal. I need inside that room and not that door. Make it "open sesame" to National geo soceity to enter.

Fuzz claimed this is inside the room. why that men is crawling??? don't tell me the king crawl? or the imam take pile of water by crawling to wash that room? where is the pillar , where is the table for keeping the perfumes, where is the lanterns??? Another lies created by fuzz or just a gimmick??? I guess so. Seeing is believing. Look like that pic similar to Cave of Hira where peoples crawl to enter that cave.

What is this?? Fuzz can u explain what nonsense is this??? look so scary like an idols?

So, u were saying that public going inside and out?  so this must be those imam and not public, am i right? I am right.  I guess they crawl inside too?? it look u have done some touched up or what u called it....super.....what??? I can't remember. anyway, the pics not genuine.

Judging from the above photos  I make conclusion that the  'mystery room' is still kept secret without taking any pics. Those crawling photos is not part of that room.

So, u c Fuzz try to proof NOTHING. So, Fuzz just get permission from the Saudies government and  snap pic  yourself at  that mystery room.. If u do that, I believe true God will bless u for exposing the truth.

No all those nonsensical stories like: 2-3 pillars, table to keept perfume, no window, no electricity, lanters hanging and all those crap stories.

MAKE IT COME TRUE WITH PHOTOS. EVIDENCE SPEAK LOUDER THAN  WORDS. SO, DO IT NOW.

BTW, where is the lanterns and table to keep perfumes? u did not post that pics yet?

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 14-12-2003 at 01:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2003 03:06 PM | Show all posts
THEY CRAWLED TO SEE INSIDE THE ROOM.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:re::re:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 14-12-2003 at 11:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2003 06:42 PM | Show all posts

I'M LEAVING THE MULE & HIS STUPID HEE HAWING

Originally posted by Fuzzman at 14-12-2003 10:57 AM:
you're doing a great job here Kennkid but honestly this a-hole isn't interested in your truth or anybody's truth for sure. You will notice tyat whatever anyone says here, tha ...

Thanks fuzz. You're right. That .8  doesn't deserve my time precious time, the same way he doesn't deserve the truth.  I'm likening his stupid donkeying  to  him  accusing SFE of raping Josh40 and insisting that they provide the evidence heheh.. Much as i dislike the two, I don't think they deserve such treatment..

I'll let him hee haw all he likes on that topic. A mule is but a mule, nothing much anybody can do to change that fact.:2cool:

You take care too Fuzz.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2003 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 14-12-2003 06:42 PM:
Thanks fuzz. You're right. That .8  doesn't deserve my time precious time, the same way he doesn't deserve the truth.  I'm likening his stupid donkeying  to  him  accusing SF ...

don't have to be too emotional ok. Just get that pics. then u will understand the true diamond and fake.

This what Fuzz posted about the Ka'ba pic:

What is this??? Door to that room ?? so what?? no big deal. I need inside that room and not that door. Make it "open sesame" to National geo soceity to enter.

Fuzz claimed this is inside the room. why that men is crawling??? don't tell me the king crawl? or the imam take pile of water by crawling to wash that room? where is the pillar , where is the table for keeping the perfumes, where is the lanterns??? Another lies created by fuzz or just a gimmick??? I guess so. Seeing is believing. Look like that pic similar to Cave of Hira where peoples crawl to enter that cave.

What is this?? Fuzz can u explain what nonsense is this??? look so scary like an idols?

So, u were saying that public going inside and out?  so this must be those imam and not public, am i right? I am right.  I guess they crawl inside too?? it look u have done some touched up or what u called it....super.....what??? I can't remember. anyway, the pics not genuine.

Judging from the above photos  I make conclusion that the  'mystery room' is still kept secret without taking any pics. Those crawling photos is not part of that room.

So, u c Fuzz try to proof NOTHING. So, Fuzz just get permission from the Saudies government and  snap pic  yourself at  that mystery room.. If u do that, I believe true God will bless u for exposing the truth.

No all those nonsensical stories like: 2-3 pillars, table to keept perfume, no window, no electricity, lanters hanging and all those crap stories.

MAKE IT COME TRUE WITH PHOTOS. EVIDENCE SPEAK LOUDER THAN  WORDS. SO, DO IT NOW.

BTW, where is the lanterns and table to keep perfumes? u did not post that pics yet?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2003 11:32 PM | Show all posts
HA HA HA....... there he goes! We got a small kid - actually suffering mental retardation, very old but still behaving like a small kid begging for our attention. Poor poor Truth! Don't tell me you're crying for the pictures inside the Kaabah. Fuzzman has posted them & you're not satisfied enough. Where's the deal??????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2003 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 14-12-2003 11:32 PM:
HA HA HA....... there he goes! We got a small kid - actually suffering mental retardation, very old but still behaving like a small kid begging for our attention. Poor poor Truth ...

don't hahhahahahahah just hahahahahah yourself because u failed to show the pics.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2003 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Still waiting:

where is the lanterns and table to keep perfumes? u did not post that pics yet?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2003 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Still waiting:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-12-2003 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-12-2003 01:07 PM:
Still waiting:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2003 05:47 PM | Show all posts

so where is the table to keep perfume? where is the lanterns??? they claimed crawled to enter the room? does it look like crawling???

Why their claimed is always not consistent? One moment they claimed got 2-3 pillars, has lanterns and table to  keep perfumes and now different tune.
Most important where is the original photos? why just drawn pics???

so fishy:re:

360 idols???  is hiddend there without public knowlege? moon god Al-lat= Al-lah:re:
:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-12-2003 at 05:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-12-2003 07:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2003 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-12-2003 07:37 PM:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 04:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.263542 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.