ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-3-2004 09:30 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2004 09:35 PM | Show all posts
There's no need to repeat the same questions. If you're a true Christian, a true Samaritan, just die on the Cross for the sins of your Christian brothers & sisters! Haiyah.......!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2004 09:38 PM | Show all posts
I don't want to be a hero, I don't want to die for the sins of others b'coz life is not abt sins! There're many many interesting things out there to be discovered!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2004 10:10 PM | Show all posts
hik.. hik.. abih dah kalo sumer dibagi masuk.. idak ke roboh kaabah tu nanti.. bukan nak sorok haper pun...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-3-2004 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by antiQue at 3-3-2004 10:10 PM:
hik.. hik.. abih dah kalo sumer dibagi masuk.. idak ke roboh kaabah tu nanti.. bukan nak sorok haper pun...

whatever but my question still stand:

where is photos :

2-3 lanterns
table to keep perfume

seeing is believing or action speak louder than words.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2004 12:47 AM | Show all posts
It seems that some forumners still can抰 understand about the 72 virgin issues. To Muslim forumners, this shows how the Quranic verses suitable with any time and place.

Suratul Baqarah, verse 10: In their hearts is a disease; And Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

Suratul Baqarah, verse 18: Deaf, dumb, and blind, They will not return (to the path).

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-3-2004 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by abg_rider at 5-3-2004 12:47 AM:
It seems that some forumners still can抰 understand about the 72 virgin issues. To Muslim forumners, this shows how the Quranic verses suitable with any time and place.

Suratul Baqarah, vers ...

I am not talking about virgins here but the mystery room. pls read from begining.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-3-2004 05:28 PM | Show all posts
:clap:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2004 07:13 PM | Show all posts

kah...

geng...brader tu cakap pasal ayat 18 tu ler...ciri-ciri tu ada pada kamu....truth...:spd:

[ Last edited by Periuk_api1209 on 17-3-2004 at 07:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2004 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Ka抌a is a cubic shrine in the middle of the city of Mecca. The shrine is covered by an expensive dark cloth made out of silk and satin, embroidered with golden koranic verses (and decorated by gems). On one of the corners of Ka抌a, there is a black stone covered by gold. This stone looks like a kind of meteor that can be found in the asteroid belt. The room inside Ka抌a is a forbidden place to visit. Only the king of the nation, the Imam (priests) of the city, and on rare occasions Muslim kings and princess are allowed to enter that room, (Nobody else knows what is displayed in its interior). Surrounding the shrine from four sides is the huge mosque called "alMasjid alharam". It is capable of holding around two million people at once. Ka抌a and the mosque are considered the most holy places on earth and the represent first direction for prayer. Islam teaches that Allah (the god of Muslims) chose the site of Ka抌a and commanded Adam to build a sanctuary there for the purpose of worship. This event was supposed to have happened right after Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden of Eden. Allah gave the black stone to Adam (in order to use it as the corner stone) for building the shrine.

(It is important to notice that, in the Koranic version of the story of Adam抯 fall, there is no mention of G-d抯 provision of skin garment 憇acrifice

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2004 12:17 PM | Show all posts
An act of faith: kissed, touched, smell & adored  now available at  :  

http://www.services.islamicfinde ... &slideshow=5000

to some extend they licked itlol:lol.

happy viewing:nerd:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-7-2004 at 12:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 18-7-2004 05:29 PM | Show all posts
This topic has already been dealt with. Answers have been given. Prolonging it is a redundant exercise.  .8 is desperate for attention.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2004 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 18-7-2004 05:29 PM:
This topic has already been dealt with. Answers have been given. Prolonging it is a redundant exercise.  .8 is desperate for attention.

oh really??? where did the topic has been settle??? my question was very simple;

WHERE IS THE PHOTOS TO KEEP THE PERFUMES AND ETC.

WHY TOO MANY CONTRACTING STRORIES AMOUNG MUSLIMS ON THE BACK ROOM OF KA'BA???
I

If u read the topic with interest, then u know whether is been answere.

p/s: Truth.8 is not desperate for attention because Truth.8 exposing something fishy:hmm:

Kennkid is desparado

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-7-2004 at 05:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2004 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-7-18 05:43 PM:

oh really??? where did the topic has been settle??? my question was very simple;

WHERE IS THE PHOTOS TO KEEP THE PERFUMES AND ETC.

WHY TOO MANY CONTRACTING STRORIES AMOUNG MUSLI ...

Its only your heart which  is fishy. Smell it first.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2004 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 18-7-2004 06:07 PM:

Its only your heart which  is fishy. Smell it first.

how can  my heart fishy when True God makes muslism curshed to death while performing hajj???

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2004 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-7-18 06:22 PM:

how can  my heart fishy when True God makes muslism curshed to death while performing hajj???

Yes your heart does smell of fish ~ rotten fish. :cak:

So, what do you  make of your god (since you imply that you have a different one) when these things happen to your churches. Please explain, so that your teachings/understanding  about God can make sense.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ ... 51699p-133623c.html

http://www.wmtw.com/Global/story.asp?S=1306689

http://www.mcjonline.com/news/02a/20020802b.shtml

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/ar ... tate0412EDT0202.DTL

http://gbgm-umc.org/mission/news/umkilled.html

http://www.signonsandiego.com/ne ... 742-churchfire.html

http://www.gospelcom.net/npc/shooting.html

http://www.ict.org.il/spotlight/det.cfm?id=270

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-7-2004 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 18-7-2004 06:58 PM:

Yes your heart does smell of fish ~ rotten fish. :cak:

So, what do you  make of your god (since you imply that you have a different one) when these thing ...

this topic is related to Ka'ba and why is ur heart is so fishy like rotten to post something  is not relevant to this topic??? if u want to create any topic not related to this, go ahead with new post.

hmmm guess all my effort come to sucess because Muslims still no answer to this topic.

:hmm: where is the photos??? why must claimed that stone frmheaven???

if geologist   study that black stone, I am sure they will come with answer. Maybe meteorite  

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2004 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-7-18 08:18 PM:

this topic is related to Ka'ba and why is ur heart is so fishy like rotten to post something  is not relevant to this topic??? if u want to create any topic not related to this, go ahead with n ...

how can  my heart fishy when True God makes muslism curshed to death while performing hajj??? [/quote]

You were talking about pilgrims being trampled to death during haj (due to the huge crowd and lack in safety procedures being followed). (in bold, above) You at the same time  were implying that if the pilgrims are followers of a true religion they would be saved by God from such calamities. I pasted the calamities that also happen to Christian congregations and churches just to make you think. I asked you to explain. BUT as usual you shied away because you have no answer.

As for the black stone, nobody is forcing you to believe and you can keep on 'barking' about it throughout your life for all you like, we don't give two hoots.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 19-7-2004 at 12:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 19-7-2004 12:04 PM:

You were talking about pilgrims being trample ... [/quote]

the question still remain, where is the photos??

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 19-7-2004 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Oh yes the room inside Ka抌a is a forbidden place to visit especially from someone like you truth.8. As long as you are not a muslim man you are forbidden to visit holy place like Kaabah. As long as you are an infidel you are forbidden to step on a mecca soil. So stop dreaming or imagining yourself to enter the small room inside Kaabah, even the soil doesnt accept you. If you are not a muslim of course god will forbide you to touch his belonging, insyallah with god's will anyone will be able to enter that small room inside kaabah..is just a matter of fate.. chill out man!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 08:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057496 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.