Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 27-8-2005 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-8-2005 03:44 PM

I did not ask to see allah but i wanted a photos to be taken inside the mystery room of kaba. is that too much to ask? send the national Geographic to snap pics every angle of the cor ...

Already given. Now you want photos of what lies under the carpet? and then you will want photos of what is mixed with the cement that makes the floor of the kaabah. It will never end. Your kind of people is already prophesied in the Qur'an.  

[ Last edited by KENNKID at 27-8-2005 03:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-8-2005 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 27-8-2005 03:46 PM

Already given. Now you want photos of what lies under the carpet? and then you will want photos of what is mixed with the cement that makes the floor of the kaaba ...

I do not need pics taken by someone the so called claimed crawling and walking which contradiction each other. I want National Geographic staffs to enter inside the room and take pics and exposed to worldwide thru documentary. Not some crap individual claimed this and that.

Why documentary on Meca the Kaba can be taken and why not inside to exposed to public? Smell so fishy again???

Don抰 tell me they hide nuclear bomb or underground factory inside???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2005 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-8-2005 03:59 PM

I do not need pics taken by someone the so called claimed crawling and walking which contradiction each other. I want National Geographic staffs to enter inside the room and take pics and exp ...

My question , to u can u give me ur address , I want to take photo in your house. can i.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2005 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 27-8-2005 04:05 PM

My question , to u can u give me ur address , I want to take photo in your house. can i.

my house been photos many times so not necessary i need u take pics but the mystery room behind the kaba is public issue because muslims investing money over thinking nothing inside the behind the room as claimed. so as public interest why not take pics??? why so scared ??

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2005 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-8-2005 04:08 PM

my house been photos many times so not necessary i need u take pics but the mystery room behind the kaba is public issue because muslims investing money over thinking nothing inside the behin ...

I want to take my self , btw where is the photo of ur house , infront and inside. Dun forget ur address. All of us want to go ur house , including Kennkidd.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2005 04:13 PM | Show all posts
why so scared to give ur address for us to take photo , any mistery?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-8-2005 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 27-8-2005 04:13 PM
why so scared to give ur address for us to take photo , any mistery?

my house is not public issue because it is a private resident. i do not claimed to  peoples to worshipped in my direction.....but meca the kaba is public issue because it urged muslims to pray that direction.

so can take photos or not??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2005 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 27-8-2005 04:12 PM

I want to take my self , btw where is the photo of ur house , infront and inside. Dun forget ur address. All of us want to go ur house , including Kennkidd.

i can invite u and kennkid but make sure free frm bom because muslims view by bombing togther with me will be rewarded houris with nice sensual paradise.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 27-8-2005 04:20 PM | Show all posts
but the mystery room behind the kaba is public issue by T8

Why... u're the only person making an issue of out nothing. Despite explanation given, u still won't accept. Dont behave like kidlah. What do u think is inside???.Perhaps care to tell us, since we already told u,nothing.., nothing to hide actually,no mystery at all. Since u with yr so called six sense ability, tell us .

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2005 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-8-2005 04:16 PM

my house is not public issue because it is a private resident. i do not claimed to  peoples to worshipped in my direction.....but meca the kaba is public issue because it urged muslims to pra ...

Who say ur house is not public issue. Who say Kaabah is public issue.

Tell me? Who say? Tell me?

Dude ,Currently  Kaabah's  guardian (caretaker)  is Arab , so it is up to them to do anything. And dun forget , there is no verse in Quran say Muslim must enter or must take photograph inside kaaba. So it is up to them  to decide.

BTW if u really think ARAB have no right , so u also have no right to not allowed others to enter ur house.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2005 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-8-2005 04:18 PM

i can invite u and kennkid but make sure free frm bom because muslims view by bombing togther with me will be rewarded houris with nice sensual paradise.

OK , we will come , not only me and kennkidd , everyone. So where is ur address.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2005 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 27-8-2005 04:20 PM

Why... u're the only person making an issue of out nothing. Despite explanation given, u still won't accept. Dont behave like kidlah. What do u think is inside???.Perhaps car ...

maybe the 350 idols:hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2005 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 27-8-2005 04:23 PM

OK , we will come , not only me and kennkidd , everyone. So where is ur address.

before u come, are u fanatical muslims or modern muslim???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2005 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 27-8-2005 04:22 PM

Who say ur house is not public issue. Who say Kaabah is public issue.

Tell me? Who say? Tell me?

Dude ,Currently  Kaabah's  guardian (caretaker)  is Arab , so it is up to them to do an ...

i wonder why so diffcult to snap inside the room????  i want to see whether those 350 idols is not there.....as per claimed by arabs. if not there, snap pics lah

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2005 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-8-2005 04:24 PM

before u come, are u fanatical muslims or modern muslim???

I am not , dun worry , ki ki , so now u hestate to invite us? Why ? Mistery?

Jangan biar rumah anda diselubungi misteri. Or perhaps u agree u have right to prevent others from entering ur house eventhough u have no reason. Am I right. So does arab. They have right.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2005 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Ok Truth8 , I will offline , perhaps untill after national day , will off to redang island with my family. See ya on Monday , may god bless u.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-8-2005 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 27-8-2005 04:27 PM

I am not , dun worry , ki ki , so now u hestate to invite us? Why ? Mistery?

Jangan biar rumah anda diselubungi misteri. Or perhaps u agree u have right to prevent others from entering ur ho ...

if my house is mistery, why i hve muslims tenant staying with me and surrounded by jiran?

the only mystery is room behind the kaba because none allowed to enter besides the king ???:hmm: why not u enter the inside the room and share us the pics?

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 27-8-2005 04:42 PM | Show all posts
maybe the 350 idols, by T8

Ha..tembak ajelah... apa lagi ada kat dalam ???

BTW, have u been to Vatican city, or seen what's inside. Im sure u terbeliak biji mata tengok all those huge idols inside, right from the beginning when u step  into the church... one must lost count how many inside.

p/s. I know u distant yrself fm RC, but just wanna know what u think abt those many many  HUGE idols inside vatican city

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2005 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 27-8-2005 04:42 PM
tembak ajelah... apa lagi ada kat dalam ???

BTW, have u been to Vatican city, or seen what's inside. Im sure u terbeliak biji mata tengok all those huge idols inside, right from the beginning when u step  into the church... one must lost count how many inside.

p/s. I know u distant yrself fm RC, but just wanna know what u think abt those many many  HUGE idols inside vatican city

That's why i ask to snap pics inside in every angle frm my begining of the topic. is that so diffcult??

Pls do not bring Vatican city into this topic because I do not keep my feet in place of worship decorated with idols.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2005 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8,you have the Holy Ghost,you have Jesus Christ. What is your problem to pray to them to take photo inside the Kaabah.Pray that they will send some photos to you and share with us forumers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 10:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.112297 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.