piahsemah replied at 5-12-2022 09:50 PM
Ahjuma dah keluar hook

Ahjumma Yun ke?
Uols tepek 2 gambar je kan?
Pasal share Hook...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2022 10:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 5-12-2022 09:54 PM

Haah kan... apasal sama pulak share Seunggi dengan Lee Seo Jin... Seunggi tu 1st artist join Hook Ent...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2022 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by cahayahidupku at 6-12-2022 12:05 AM
Youn Yuh Jung Leaves Hook Entertainment Following Contract Expiration
On December 5, Hook Entertainment released the following official statement regarding Youn Yuh Jung’s contract expiration:

Hello. This is Hook Entertainment.
We, Hook Entertainment, inform you that our contract with actress Youn Yuh Jung, who has been with us since March 2017, has expired.
We will cheer her on so that we can always continue to meet her through great projects in good health going forward.
Thank you.

Previously, Hook Entertainment denied reports of Youn Yuh Jung parting ways with the agency and her exclusive contract expiring. At the same time, they shared that they had no comment regarding the police search and seizure on the agency. Recently, Hook Entertainment’s CEO Kwon Jin Young also released an official apology for the legal issues involving Lee Seung Gi.

Last year, Youn Yuh Jung made history by sweeping the international awards circuit with her memorable performance in “Minari,” which won her an Academy Award, Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award, and a British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Award—making her the first Korean actor ever to win an acting award at any of the three prestigious ceremonies.

katanya dh abis kontrak kan. xnak smbung lagi. aku rase artis2 lain dlm hook pun mgkin nak blah atau brsuara backup seung gi, tapi sbbkan msih dlm kontrak n ade on going project lagi..so dorg trpksa la tahan diri kan. mcm seo jin tu kan rapat ngn seung gi. msti dia tau byk cite. cuma xmpu nk backup seung gi buat mase ni. atau mmg dia malas nk busy body hal org. dia tau dia smpan sndiri.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2022 11:44 PM | Show all posts

tu la aku dh baca psal ni tp xsmpat nk tepek. asal nama LSG je..laju je buat citer2 fitenah ni kan. nmpak nau keje org2 Hook ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2022 11:45 PM | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 5-12-2022 10:41 AM
Rahah
Cahaya
Ni latest news

tq cik piah semah yg berhati mulia lagi baik hati..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-12-2022 12:17 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rahah replied at 5-12-2022 09:58 PM
Ahjumma Yun ke?
Uols tepek 2 gambar je kan?
Pasal share Hook...

Iols dah delete td,huhuhu
Ada lg tak gmbr tu

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 12:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rahah replied at 5-12-2022 10:00 PM
Haah kan... apasal sama pulak share Seunggi dengan Lee Seo Jin... Seunggi tu 1st artist join Hook  ...

Mmg lsg ni jd breadwinner hook
Kerja mcm nak mati,ceo yg sng

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-12-2022 12:20 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 5-12-2022 11:42 PM
Youn Yuh Jung Leaves Hook Entertainment Following Contract Expiration
On December 5, Hook Entertainm ...

Haritu kan ada kuar psl ahjuma nk quit tp hook deny kan,bkn kabar angin mmg betul pun

Tahker artis lain tunggu kontrak habis baru nk belah

Patutla youn kitchen ahjuma takder,seo jin jer ada

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 12:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 5-12-2022 11:44 PM
tu la aku dh baca psal ni tp xsmpat nk tepek. asal nama LSG je..laju je buat citer2 fitenah ni kan ...

Celah mana la dia nk kawin,huhuhu
Apa lg pitnah lps ni

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 11:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 5-12-2022 11:45 PM
tq cik piah semah yg berhati mulia lagi baik hati..

Hihihi
Dispatch reveal latest ko g belek nanti
Manager dah reveal psl hook

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 11:57 AM | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 6-12-2022 11:53 AM
Hihihi
Dispatch reveal latest ko g belek nanti
Manager dah reveal psl hook

tu la aku dh baca jgk pasal Manager tu. pnjang citernya. nti aku tepek.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 12:06 PM | Show all posts
[Exclusive] "At dawn, karaoke was called"... Manager Lee Seung-gi remembers 2004
[Dispatch=Reporters Minji Goo and Taeyoon Jeong] "It's been 20 years..."

Manager A, who worked at Hook Entertainment, sighed.
"I can't believe you're still doing that."

Mr. A worked at Hook in 2004. He was mainly in charge of Lee Seung-gi. He is currently unemployed as a manager. He recalled his memories at the time, saying that nothing had changed even after 20 years.

"What kind of Starbucks are you?"

According to Mr. A, Lee Seung-gi also noticed drinking coffee. Starbucks is a luxury that should not be enjoyed.

“Come to Cheongdam-dong Karaoke”

Representative Kwon Jin-young also called Lee Seung-gi to karaoke. A place to hang out with acquaintances, having a singer sing a song.

Mr. A brought out the things he experienced in 2004 one by one. Next, Q&A with 'Dispatch' reporter Jeong Tae-yoon.

#karaoke

Mr. A: (CEO Kwon) drinks with friends at night. Then at dawn, I called the kids and made them sing. If you go down to the back of Cheongdam-dong, there are karaokes. (CEO Kwon) used to go there often,

(Reporter: Who are you with, and are you calling me to sing?)

Mr. A: It must be your acquaintances or broadcasters, right? At that time, Seunggi's house was in Sanggye-dong. It's Sanggye-dong, so it's very far from Gangnam. I went to pick him up at dawn the next day, but he was tired so I said, 'Did you not sleep (yesterday)?' I asked.

'I went out for a short time at dawn yesterday', so 'Where did you go?' So I thought, 'The CEO called me and I went out for a while.' Later, when I heard from Cody noona, he (CEO Kwon) was drinking and playing, but he called the kids and sang.

#gimbap heaven

Mr. A: Looking at the article a few days ago, it is so absurd that they still ask for permission to “I will pay 20,000 won.” If you're still like this after 20 years...

At that time, I processed receipts and uploaded them, but I didn't like it very much. It was something like 'why did you eat so much rice'. We usually get paid on Mondays. Give me about 150,000 won in the morning.

('Dispatch': The entire team?)
Mr.A: Yes. In our Seunggi team, there were me, Seunggi, and Cody noona. Non-stop filming, Monday was script reading. Tuesday and Wednesday were outdoor shoots and Thursdays were studio shoots, and Seunggi almost ate at a snack bar. There is a place like 'Gimbab Heaven'.

But even if you eat there, it won't be enough for the progress. Because we shoot from dawn on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday three days in a row. Even then (Lee Seung-gi) kept asking me. 'Hyung, how much money do you have left?' do. Sometimes, 'Shall we go eat something delicious?' If you do, he gives you his (seunggi) card and tells you to count with it.
#Starbucks

Mr. A: It was especially bad for Seung-gi. I once applied for Go Hyun-jung's team. The team eats lunch at a Chinese restaurant, and they order 6-7 dishes, and each person has another meal.

Of course, at that time, there was a difference between Hyeonjeong noona and Seunggi, but I thought that even if you eat like this here, you don't say anything and everything is ordered. Seunggi ate junk food every day. eat gimbap When Seung-gi goes out at dawn (schedule), 'Hyung, can we eat triangle gimbap?' It was.

I was a rookie at the time, but when I went to an event, 7 to 8 million won for 3 songs? When I went to the province, I received about 9 to 10 million won. There were times when I ran 2-3 times a day, and even then I ate at a rest stop or in a car. Because I noticed Or Seung-gi gives you a card.

('Dispatch': It was 150,000 won a week even if you went to the event like that?)

Mr. A: When I told him that there was not much money left, he gave me a little more, but that was the case at the time. When I go out once, I earn 7 to 8 million won, but it was like that back then because I ate.

I spent most of my money on winning coffee and stuff like that. (CEO Kwon) “Hey, what kind of Starbucks do you go to and eat at?” Because of this, I can't process the receipt. So that (coffee) always gave Seunggi his own card.

#verbal abuse and profanity

Mr. A: When I heard the recording of CEO Kwon, I screamed in excitement, even 20 years ago. Back then, I used to curse at each other, but now, even though the size of the company is different... I felt like this person hadn't changed at all. And it was hard to kill the kid all the time. If you say something, “Seung-gi, that's why you can't do it” . The thing CEO Kwon said the most was “Aren't you crazy?” it's

#gaslighting

Mr. A: I think CEO Kwon (Lee Seung-gi) also trained hard from a young age. He said, 'I have to do this, I have to (success) like this' because Seunggi himself has greed, and I think he just went on.

And Seunggi didn't have a cell phone until 'Nonstop' was over. So I couldn't do all contact without my cell phone. I have matured though. victory.

Like other celebrities on TV, there was no rebellion after drinking or having accidents outside. If you drop it off, go home, practice, and read the script. She didn't even go outside. Not only does she not have her cell phone her.

When CEO Kwon talks about it, does Seung-gi always feel a bit withdrawn? But it probably still is. I always get nervous when I get a call from (CEO Kwon). Go somewhere else and answer the phone.

When I come back, I always have a bad expression, but I try to pretend to be bright. And when I did something like a stage, I always asked. “Hyung, are you okay today?” While doing this (President Kwon) called me right away if I didn't like something and told me to change the game, so I made a fuss.

Because I was a rookie then. I thought I could, but... He may rebel once too, but I've never seen anything like that.

#seungdonkwonsan

Mr. A: The fact that the way he treats Seunggi and the managers is the same as he was 20 years ago is so creepy. The manager sent the money for the meal one by one via text message. (Seung-gi) I don't have money, so how much would you like to pay for 20,000 for the company? I said okay and stopped eating with my card. But they still do it in this way as much as possible, 'induce'? That doesn't mean the company couldn't make money.

Because at that time, CEO Kwon's car was a Jeep Cherokee. But after we were active, we switched to Cadillac Escalade. The reason I switched to Cadillac was when we were filming 'Nonstop'. I brought the car back then. Then I switched to a Porsche.

It's so creepy that it's the same as it was 20 years ago.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 02:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by cahayahidupku at 6-12-2022 02:32 PM

Sedih n ksian bile baca kesengsaraan seung gi dr mula dgn hook smpai dia dh bjaya ni. Xsgka seung gi diperlakukan bgitu. A-class celebrity pun kena kaw2 dgn company.

Aku suka JYP entertainment. Aku tgok dia jaga kebajikan artis2 dorg dr segi mkn mnum smpai tmpat brlatih menari, mnyanyi n studio smua lengkap. Ceo dia mmg dh artis dr dlu so dia pun memahami ape yg artis lalui dr bawah. Harap JYP still mcmtu la smpai skang.  Mase dlm MITH, smua mbers kagum dgn building tu n cara ceo amk berat jga kbajikan psal artis2 dorg. Seungi pun trkedu n kagum. Dlm hati aku kata,  msti seung gi sedih dkat hook x mcmni. Tp dh hook pun small medium company,  xbole la nk cmpare dgn jyp yg big2 company tu. huhu.

Tp selera CEO hook tu x agak2 plk mcm ko big2 cmpany sgt. Pkir perut ko aje. Artis2 ko x jaga elok2.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 05:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 6-12-2022 12:06 PM
[Exclusive] "At dawn, karaoke was called"... Manager Lee Seung-gi remembers 2004
[Dispatch=Reporters ...

Tenkiu cahaya,moga ko terus bercahaya

Jap free nnt nk baca

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 05:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-12-2022 06:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
piahsemah replied at 6-12-2022 05:01 PM

Hook sentap la tu. Trus unfollow akaun tu eh. Haha. Aku harap 1 by 1 akan left the cmpany. Kalu dh tamat kntrak xpyh lagi nk renew2 wlu dijanji bulan dn bintang.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 06:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cahayahidupku replied at 6-12-2022 06:01 PM
Hook sentap la tu. Trus unfollow akaun tu eh. Haha. Aku harap 1 by 1 akan left the cmpany. Kalu dh ...

Kan,jahat sgt mkn duit org

Ko paham dak yg psl lee sun hee tu ada share dlm apa tah,share dia paling bnyk

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2022 08:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by cahayahidupku at 6-12-2022 08:58 PM
piahsemah replied at 6-12-2022 06:12 PM
Kan,jahat sgt mkn duit org

Ko paham dak yg psl lee sun hee tu ada share dlm apa tah,share dia pal ...

apa yg aku baca dr artikel psl lee sun hee ni, ramai netizen bngkitkan isu "takkan lee sun hee x tahu ape2 psl kes LSG x trima byaran ni?" sbb LSH ni jdi Hook's Director selama 14 tahun sejak Hook ditubuhkan (kecuali 2006-2010 dia x jdi Director sbb suddenly dia pergi US utk study). pstu lpas abis blajar kt US nun, dia balik smula ke Hook n jdi in-house director plk selama 8 tahun hingga 2018. so sbg org pngkat bsar dlm Hook ni, dia ptut lebih tahu internal affair dlm Hook ni.
So, kalau dh jdi ahli lembaga pengarah dlm Hook ni dia kata dia x tau LSG dibayar atau tak, makanya dia dilabel sbg executive yg x cekap. tapi kalu dia sbnarnya tahu n tak buat ape2, makanya dia akan dituduh jdi rakan subahat si CEO gendut tu.

LSH ni ada special connection dgn Hook sbb CEO gendut ni kan bekas Manager dia masa dlu2 dia debut. no wonder CEO gendut bg layanan special kat LSH ni masa bab transfer share kat artis2 dn employees Hook mase tahun lpas kalu x silap. CEO gendut bagi share percuma kat smua staff dn artis tapi nisbah share x sama utk smua org. Sun-hee dpt jmlah share terbesar 2.6 billion won. tapi Seung-gi dan Seo-jin masing2 dpt 1.5 billion won. alasannya Sun-hee paling lama dlm Hook, padahal Seung-gi yg paling byk bagi keuntungan pd Hook sjak dia join company tu. So, ramai persoalkan le napa bias cmtu skali. Sun-hee pun smpai skang xbg komen ape, just jdi silent reader je padahal dia la yg jumpe seung-gi awal2 dlu and jdi cikgu nyanyian dia. tapi kenape Sun-hee, as ex-executive Hook dan as cikgu kpd seung-gi mndiamkan diri dlm kes seung-gi ni. tu yg kena kecam berjemaah oleh k-netz sana.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2022 12:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rezeki seung gi wlau tgh dlm kekecohan dgn Hook. Rasenya lagi murah rezeki dia lps kua dr hook ni.

Korea Craft & Design Foundation announced on December 6 that actor Lee Seung Gi has been appointed as the PR ambassador for Craft Trend Fair 2022, the largest craft fair in Korea.

Lee Seung Gi is also known as a craft enthusiast with a lot of interest and affection for Korean crafts and he already has many crafts in his personal collection. As the PR ambassador for this fair, Lee Seung Gi plans to look at the major craft trends and purchase some fine crafts himself. He also plans to actively carry out promotional activities like delivering a welcome message to the fair.

Lee Seung Gi shared his thoughts, “I’m delighted to become the PR ambassador for the largest craft fair in Korea, the Craft Trend Fair. As the Craft Trend Fair’s PR ambassador, I’ll actively and diligently work on promoting the value and diverse beauty of our craft culture.”

The Craft Trend Fair 2022 will be held at COEX from December 8 to 11.

source: kbs via naver
English translation: tryp96
#LeeSeungGi #이승기 #byhumanmade

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 12:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.321997 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.