CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1621|Reply: 1

[Tempatan] Pembetulan dari Lim Guan Eng : Pulau Pinang tidak akan haramkan toy claw machine

[Copy link]
Post time 1-3-2017 01:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
CM: Penang to ban gaming simulators, not toy claw machines

GEORGE TOWN: The Penang government will ban simulator machines used for gambling or machines with gaming elements after 2018.

Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng clarifies that the state is not banning toy claw machines.

“Those (the former machines) are what we said we will not allow in Penang after 2018. I never used the words ‘toy claw machines’,” he told a press conference in Komtar here yesterday in response to a news report by national news agency Bernama.

Bernama’s report titled ‘Penang to ban toy claw machines after 2018’, which was published on Feb 26, carried the statement made by Lim to reporters after a youth dialogue at the Cherok Tokun Forest Reserve recently.

The report was also carried by news portal Malay Mail Online.

Lim said that he had only mentioned “simulator machines” to reporters then.

“I used ‘mesin judi’, I never used ‘toy claw machines’, but Bernama used ‘toy claw machines. They put words into my mouth,” he said.

“Toy claw machines are not banned, it’s actually ‘mesin judi’ that will be banned.

“I think this is disgraceful, irresponsible, unprofessional and false journalism,” he added.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2017 02:23 PM | Show all posts
bagos...     

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-5-2024 04:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.518751 second(s), 32 queries .