Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: snipersnake

METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD

[Copy link]
Post time 7-12-2004 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MogiMogiMonster at 7-12-2004 01:54 AM:
If you mean the fence, then look at the fence carefully, see for a wide space that can fit you in to crawl...

meaninggg?? after shoot 2 anggota tentera and sekor anjing n then cari space utk panjat.. camtue ke?? kalau ya kat bahagian mana??? thanks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2004 03:00 AM | Show all posts
Ok guys ....

I got the sniper .... and now i'm going to the sniping point... ok i try to shoot the end ( aka the red dot on maps )using the sniper .... ok i shoot it .... ok quite nothing happened.. and nyawa the end still full ....

quite frustrating to see the end from the sniping point ..... and then i looked at the map .... the red dot are gone .... huh ? ... wheres the red dot ? ...: ... :geram: then i reset the ps2 and off the switch and begin posting....

how to beat this boss ? ... any easy methods ?  .......

Use magic Report

kenet This user has been deleted
Post time 7-12-2004 09:50 AM | Show all posts
meaninggg?? after shoot 2 anggota tentera and sekor anjing n then cari space utk panjat.. camtue ke?? kalau ya kat bahagian mana??? thanks

On the far left side of the wall.Crawl under that patch of grass.You'll see an entrance where you can crawl into.

how to beat this boss ? ... any easy methods ?  .......

Hmm...i'm sorry but i don't think there's an easy way to beat the end.Except for the cheap trick like fast fowarding the PS2 clock or sniping him at the docks.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Rhoyo,i think the best way is to sneak up behind The End and punp him full of lead.I personally,never used the SVD when i'm fighting him.
As for the red dot,when it's no longer on your map it means that the end has moved to a new sniping spot.You'll have to equip the thermal and try finding his footsteps.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2004 10:02 AM | Show all posts
to wufi..ko pi je kat pintu yg lock tuh..ketuk..nanti guard akan keluar..finish him off..and u will be inside..

to rhoyo..i vener used the sniper rifle with the end..keep your microphone handy..look for his sound..sneak up and pump him good with the shotgun!!dont forget to hold him so that u get his camo..good luck!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Here's an easier one to beat the end but it's really cheap la :
Skip The End battle
Save after you begin battle with The End. Restart your PS2 and set the clock one week ahead. You'll get a call notifying you of The End's death.

I usually like to make him shoot me first that hide behind any tree beyond his sniping view. After that just snipe him back. Also, u could always use the thermal google to find him in the bushes and on the sniping point.

It's a matter of patience and endurance. The best if you can sneak up behind him and then aim at his head...crawling always work.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-12-2004 01:09 PM | Show all posts
So this boss the end u don't have to use sniper kah to beat him ? ... so confused lah the sniper point .... all i could see is many bulat bulat in the map ..... do i need to go to the bulat bulat at the map or macam mana ? .....

i lack tactical espionage skills ... even the scientist part i randomly go throughly without hesitation and alert all the guards ....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Yeah,you don't need to use the Sniper rifle. Just have to sneak up behind him. Find the red dot,then slowly make your way there. If it's possible find a way so you will be able to get behind him. Most of the time it is possible to sneak up on him.

DO NOT run all the way up to him,slowly crawl and keep an eye on the camo index. Sneak behind him with the D-pad.

And remember,to pinpoint his location,just run around until he spots you and fires a shot.After that look at your map.Red dot.

[ Last edited by kenet on 7-12-2004 at 07:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2004 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Oh i see ....

just now i try again to beat the end .... still cannot find him ... i don't have thermal google ....

only the sonnar thingy and the sound thingy .... where do u get thermal google ? ...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 01:01 AM | Show all posts
HEheheh.Seriously you don't have the thermal?
You can get one back in the warehouse (Ponizoyve Warehouse,something like that la) or at the beginning of Operation Snake Eater,in Rassvet,inside the locker where you meet sokolov during Virtuos mission.

You CAN beat the end without thermal,but it'll be difficult.The footprints are still visible even without thermal goggles. You can try using the Directional mic too.

As for me,i'm playing on Extreme at the moment.Bosses are tough but surprisingly The End was easy! I ran out of ammo twice and had to finish him with Punch Punch Kick.Heheheh. Played up to the escape from prison part.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Yup ... ii don't have the thermal google .... maybe i rush playing this game....

thanks for the infos kenet ....

Oh ya.... is the ocelot in mgs3 the same as the ocelot on mgs2 ? .... i'm lazy to view the FMVs cause kinda long ... he he he ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-12-2004 04:43 PM | Show all posts
yess.the same guy..only younger..ehehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts

kaong perasan tak..

ada mcm muka solid snake kan? especially cheeck bone n kaler mata dia...volgin pon ada cakap... :i dont like the bule eyes of his.."

mata solid snake kaler biru gak ..

seingat aku la..solid snake n liquid snake adalah klon projek les infants de terribes.

[ Last edited by snipersnake on 8-12-2004 at 07:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 05:30 PM | Show all posts
ok guys, mission dalam "penjara" tue dah lepasss... cuma skang niee misi utk melepaskan diri dalam CELL ... camner nak lepaskan diri??? aku kompen ngan major, dia suroh aku guna akal... aisey bab nie aku failed!! pahtueee aku tepon EVA, dia suroh cari idea sendiri camner nak lepas... aku tepon SAINT, dia kate kalu nak lepaskan diri guna frekuansi, sbb cell akan unlock bila dapat frekuansi.. masalahnyee.. aku nak cari satu2 tune tue yang payahnyee.. camner aarrr???

nyorok bawah katil pon, guard tue leh jumpee.. hampeh tul laaaa..!!! so kengkawan, camner aaarrr???? pistol, bullet takde, garpu nak buat hapeee...????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2004 05:58 PM | Show all posts
okeh..ko pegi ke cure skrin..ada bullet...kuarkan bullet tuh dari badan ko...nanti tetiba dia akn jadik fake death pill...ko makan pill tuh..tapi make sure guard dekat2 supaya dia nampak ko...nanti dia akan cek n bukak pintu..lepas dia blah ko cepat makan revival pil...blah dari situ..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 07:57 PM | Show all posts
wooo camtue keee???? paham laa akoo... pahnie takde laa pening kapla lagi.. thanks The snipersnake.. hehe.. aku guna  frekuansi 140.21 utk kontek ko erk.. hehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-12-2004 08:04 PM | Show all posts
And there's another way plus an extra cutscene. Throw out the food johnny(the guard) gave you and then he'll pick it up and eat it. Repeat this process two more times(he'll give you another food afther you throw one at him.) Then watch the cutscene. He'll give you a cig spray. Use it on him.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 10:30 PM | Show all posts
cannot throw out to him laa dudeeee... the cell already block when trying to baling that meat....

Use magic Report

MogiMogiMonster This user has been deleted
Post time 9-12-2004 10:34 PM | Show all posts
There's a hole which fits a lot more than any space beyond bars, look in fpv, search for the hole and throw properly!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 10:41 PM | Show all posts
really ar? ok then.. i'm trying continue my mission tonite..  if any q.. will ask u tomorrow... thankss dudeee

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 11:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066000 second(s), 42 queries .