Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

The Bible mentioned abt Human Spirit(roh) but Muslims unable to explain

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 6-10-2006 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 6-10-2006 04:13 PM
But its still not saying SPIRIT LOCATED in OUR BRAIN.

unless ur brain out order that why u repeat many times.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-10-2006 04:23 PM | Show all posts
quote Muslims confused with most my Bible verses I posted.

Let us understand one thing here. Firstly, we cannot compare Holy Spirit from God and spiritually human mind.

In Bible verses , some verses do mentioned that God put HIS spirit in mind of humans  and some verses we do have human spirit in mind from beginning we born.

There is two spirit here :

1)        Holy Spirit
2)        Human Spirit

ok , so HIS SPIRIT itu adalah HOLY SPIRIT maka dalam kenyataaan anda TUHAN TELAH MELETAKKAN ROHNYA(HOLY SPIRIT) DI DLM MINDA MANUSIA, ianya merujuk kepada siapa????

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 04:26 PM | Show all posts
-------------------

IF my BRAIN OUT OF ORDER.

Thats mean my SPIRIT OUT OF ORDER ALSO?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by burning_ash at 6-10-2006 04:23 PM
ok , so HIS SPIRIT itu adalah HOLY SPIRIT maka dalam kenyataaan anda TUHAN TELAH MELETAKKAN ROHNYA(HOLY SPIRIT) DI DLM MINDA MANUSIA, ianya merujuk kepada siapa????

Dlm thread ini saya menulis Human spirit dan bukan holy spirit. kalau berminat pasal Holy spirit sila ke C&C . Dkt situ ada dua tajuk "One God but Two" dan "Trinity"

baca dan baru u paham.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 6-10-2006 04:26 PM
-------------------

yup, ur corrupt spirit now need true God calling to cleansed ur mind to have new spiritually mind

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 6-10-2006 04:26 PM
-------------------

:setuju:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-10-2006 09:02 PM | Show all posts
wonder where is silenkiller?? all the statments given by muslims so boring and not factual.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Muslims failed miserably  in this thread without any clue what is human spirit in islam point of view

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-10-2006 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 ni memang tidak penat menegakkan benang yang basah...

Di sini ada satu kisah seakan-akan kisah Truth.8,

http://www.geocities.com/azdriana17/dahri.htm

Bacalah.Renungkanlah...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digweed at 7-10-2006 12:42 AM
Truth.8 ni memang tidak penat menegakkan benang yang basah...

Di sini ada satu kisah seakan-akan kisah Truth.8,

http://www.geocities.com/azdriana17/dahri.htm

Bacalah.Renungkanlah...

lagi2 pasal Yahudi....apa kah kamu orang islam tidak sedar sebab Yahudi lah kitab2 turun umat manusia.

sepatuhnya kamu semua mest dengar nasihat orang yahudi dari  hati yg dengki atau prasangka buruk.

kena ingat, orang2 yahudi ini ahli kitab jadi jgn lah kamu orang2 islam nak buruk-burukan mereka.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2006 07:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7-10-2006 12:56 AM
lagi2 pasal Yahudi....apa kah kamu orang islam tidak sedar sebab Yahudi lah kitab2 turun umat manusia.

sepatuhnya kamu semua mest dengar nasihat orang yahudi dari  hati yg dengki atau prasangka buruk.

kena ingat, orang2 yahudi ini ahli kitab jadi jgn lah kamu orang2 islam nak buruk-burukan mereka.

Kami sedar, jews adalah the chosen one. And most prophets also came from jews. All kitabs (inclusive Quran) also was sent to jews (Even the whole one surah in Quran also dedicate to Children of Israel ). Also, Prophet Muhammad (saw) was sent not only the other nations but also to jews.

"And verily We gave the Children of Israel the Scripture and the Command and the Prophethood, and provided them with good things and favored them above (all) peoples." (Al-Jathiyah  45:16)

But we praise them in some occasions where they deserve praise and condemning them in other occasions where they practice blameworthy acts.
Yet, the latter occasions outnumbered the former, due to their bad qualities and the heinous acts they used to commit.

[ Last edited by  loona at 7-10-2006 08:07 AM ]

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 7-10-2006 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-10-2006 09:02 PM
wonder where is silenkiller?? all the statments given by muslims so boring and not factual.

You DUMB COW, i see ONLY you do all the hardwork nonsense and barking here, NOT EVEN 1 other CHRISTIANS defend what u say here. It shows what u say here is PURE LIE. No wonder why no Christians dont support u here.. I think they already know you are a CLOWN.. GREATEST DUMB CLOWN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 7-10-2006 07:46 AM

Kami sedar, jews adalah the chosen one. And most prophets also came from jews. All kitabs (inclusive Quran) also was sent to jews (Even the whole one surah in Quran also dedicate to Children of Israel ). Also, Prophet Muhammad (saw) was sent not only the other nations but also to jews.

"And verily We gave the Children of Israel the Scripture and the Command and the Prophethood, and provided them with good things and favored them above (all) peoples." (Al-Jathiyah  45:16)

But we praise them in some occasions where they deserve praise and condemning them in other occasions where they practice blameworthy acts.
Yet, the latter occasions outnumbered the former, due to their bad qualities and the heinous acts they used to commit.

There is not such thing the Jews later become bad qualities. The real bad qualities is Muhammad came after 600 yrs later and bring so much strange and corrupt God words. That is the main reason why the Jews went to see Muhammad to question many matters include Spirit subject.

The problem with u muslims  is ur all like parrots....whatever the arabs says u all repeat like parrots.

The arabs from beginning have very bad intentions to destroy Jews since Jews are God peoples and successfully peoples.

Stop this silly parrots behaviour

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 7-10-2006 09:42 AM

You DUMB COW, i see ONLY you do all the hardwork nonsense and barking here, NOT EVEN 1 other CHRISTIANS defend what u say here. It shows what u say here is PURE LIE. No wonder why no Christians dont support u here.. I think they already know you are a CLOWN.. GREATEST DUMB CLOWN ...

Did not Jesus and many true God prophets did preach truth about God words along??

Are u saying when Jesus preach God words alone also lie???

Why must i so concern about other christians sects?? do they have  similar to my faith?? they believed in trinity which not an ounce of truth in Bible. so, I am not bothered whether they comes here or not.  

No wonder why u see many trinity comes to islam because both are consider like blind leading blind.

Do u see any from my sects coming to Islam. NO

I am sure this thread hurst most muslims because it exposing the false prophet

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 7-10-2006 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7-10-2006 10:24 AM

Did not Jesus and many true God prophets did preach truth about God words along??

Are u saying when Jesus preach God words alone also lie???

Why must i so concern about other christi ...

What are you blabbing here ? Whats ur problem actually ?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2006 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7-10-2006 10:18 AM

There is not such thing the Jews later become bad qualities. The real bad qualities is Muhammad came after 600 yrs later and bring so much strange and corrupt God words. That is the main reason why the Jews went to see Muhammad to question many matters include Spirit subject.

The problem with u muslims  is ur all like parrots....whatever the arabs says u all repeat like parrots.

The arabs from beginning have very bad intentions to destroy Jews since Jews are God peoples and successfully peoples.

Stop this silly parrots behaviour

Rest In Peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 7-10-2006 10:33 AM

What are you blabbing here ? Whats ur problem actually ?

am i blabbing here? or do u muslims got problem and stuck here?

Let me ask u simple question here

1)  Ur muhammad says that little knowlege on spirit .

My question to muslims and u, tell us the little knowlege on spirit base on ur faith.

I have given list of my explanation base on my faith.

Dont run away from this thread and coming with crap execuses like, blabbing, none of christians support me and etc.

I do not need support from anyone but fact is important.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 7-10-2006 10:59 AM

Rest In Peace

so simple like that?? afterall u muslims makes so much damaged on our faith by calling us lying pen, jewish are corrupt and etc.

throw away dirty mind and comes to true teachings of Christ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 11:30 AM | Show all posts
I am still waiting from muhammad followers on:

85. Dan mereka bertanya kepadamu tentang roh. Katakan: Roh itu dari perkara urusan Tuhanku dan kamu tidak diberikan ilmu pengetahuan melainkan sedikit sahaja.  ( Surah al isra 85 )

what is the small details as per claimed by the koran on spirit?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Coming next: Same strange thing happened after I posted this topic.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 11:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077527 second(s), 42 queries .