Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 14973|Reply: 82

WHERE IS THE PROMISED COMFORTER?

[Copy link]
Post time 10-2-2011 04:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 10-2-2011 16:32

JESUS SAID HE WOULD PRAY TO THE FATHER TO BRING ON THE COMFORTER. I WAS HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THERE WOULD BE SALVATION BUT TO THIS DAY THE COMFORTER AS PROMISED HAS REMAINED REALLY ELUSIVE. CAN A KIND SOULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. I PROMISED TO SAY UP TO TEN HAIL MARY-IES FOR ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ASSIST IN THIS QUEST FOR THE COMFORTER.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-2-2011 02:09 AM | Show all posts
WHY SO QUIET ONE? CAN NO CHRISTIAN HELP ME OUT HERE?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2011 04:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2011 05:47 PM | Show all posts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraclete

DavidW Post at 11-2-2011 04:58

Nawwww David Paraclete is not the right one because the Greek lingo was not the lingo used by Jesus. All this you put up is just hogwash at its zenith best!! You gotta do better then that. Can't be the dove either because you have to find a male one too ehhh!!! So what is the form of this Paraclete that you speak of?

I pity you because you are still clueless on the physical form and entity of the promised Comforter to this day....to the point you need to drag Greek mythology into the fray.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2011 08:03 PM | Show all posts
i beg to differ.  i believe holy spirit is the comforter and not anyone else, not even muhammad.  and holy spirit is not almighty god.  dont think almighty god wanna be that greedy to wanna become man jesus and holy spirit all at same time.  one for all and all for one is not almighty god's game  

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2011 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# jfreemanns

JESUS SAID HE WOULD PRAY TO THE FATHER TO BRING ON THE COMFORTER. I WAS HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THERE WOULD BE SALVATION BUT TO THIS DAY THE COMFORTER AS PROMISED HAS REMAINED REALLY ELUSIVE. CAN A KIND SOUL PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. I PROMISED TO SAY UP TO TEN HAIL MARY-IES FOR ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ASSIST IN THIS QUEST FOR THE COMFORTER.

I think i have explained this to you already, bro.

The Comforter that Jesus stated is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has came unto the disciples days after the resurrection and ascension of Jesus to heaven.

First fact: Jesus asked the disciples not to leave Jerusalem and waited for the Comforter. He did not said wait for few hundred years...

Second fact: The Comforter is the Holy Spirit (Verse 5). It is very clearly written!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 1:3-5;

3 After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. 4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5 For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

Regards.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-2-2011 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Nawwww David Paraclete is not the right one because the Greek lingo was not the lingo used by Jesu ...
jfreemanns Post at 11-2-2011 17:47

And Comforter is also not the lingo of Jesus. Arabic is also not the lingo of Jesus. Then what are you and Muhamad talking about?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2011 11:05 AM | Show all posts
And Comforter is also not the lingo of Jesus. Arabic is also not the lingo of Jesus. Then what are you and Muhamad talking about?DavidW Post at 12-2-2011 00:22

"Muhammad" dear Davido? Only Debmey would bring on Muhammad when the Comforter is mentioned. Second giveaway from you Debmey.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2011 01:13 PM | Show all posts
"Muhammad" dear Davido? Only Debmey would bring on Muhammad when the Comforter is mentioned.
Second giveaway from you Debmey.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2011 11:55 PM | Show all posts
I don't get your argument jfreemann. You ask about the Comforter. The word Comforter is English and definitely not part of Jesus' lingo.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2011 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 14-2-2011 18:09
I don't get your argument jfreemann. You ask about the Comforter. The word Comforter is English and definitely not part of Jesus' lingo.DavidW Post at 12-2-2011 23:55

Well get this. Are all these Bible verses not part of the Bible story? You wanna take a coin spinner on that? To make things easier let these NT Bible verses guide you through.

JOHN 14:15-17:
"If you love me you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him.
But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you."

JOHN 14:25, 26:
"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

JOHN 15:26:
"When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me."

JOHN 16:7,8:
"But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.When he comes he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment...."

JOHN 16:13-15:
"But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it know to you. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you."

Still convinced all these are not of the part of the "lingo" of Jesus?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 06:20 AM | Show all posts
uhuh? And the point you are trying to make is?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2011 06:13 PM | Show all posts
uhuh? And the point you are trying to make is?
DavidW Post at 14-2-2011 06:20

The point I'm making out loud is that you Debmey can quit the Aussie charade as even as David you cannot take on the Comforter issue. How can you because you are Debmey who is clueless when it comes to the Comforter issue. See the "blank" paper trail you left back in Religion Forum in my Comforter thread there?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2011 12:28 AM | Show all posts
You mean to say you have no issue concerning the Comforter?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 01:46 AM | Show all posts
You mean to say you have no issue concerning the Comforter?
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 00:28

OHHH ..... I HAVE ISSUE WITH THE PROMISED COMFORTER.... IN WANT HIS NAME? YO GOT IT OR NOT? BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU TREAD YOUR WORDS BECAUSE ONE WRONG TURN AND YOU WILL EXPOSE DEBMEY.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Here is the verses you quoted above.

JOHN 14:25, 26:
"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

The Bible says that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit jfreemann.
Who do you think is the Comforter?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 07:28 PM | Show all posts
Here is the verses you quoted above.JOHN 14:25, 26:"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."The Bible says that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit jfreemann.Who do you think is the Comforter?DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 10:39

NOW WE ARE GETTING DELICIOUS. DEBMEY HAS GOT TO MY FAVORITE "KILLING FIELD". CAN YOU DEFINE THE HOLY SPIRIT? IS IT THE VERY SAME HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS ALREADY WITH JESUS WHEN HE SPOKE ...OR WAS THERE ANOTHER HOLY SPIRIT? WHICH THEY FORGOT TO TEACH YOU IN BIBLE CLASS? CAREFUL NOT TO EXPOSE DEBMEY NOW???

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Whom do you think the Comforter is? You still haven't answered my question jfreemann.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2011 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Whom do you think the Comforter is? You still haven't answered my question jfreemann.
DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 22:56

IT'S LIKE ASKING A MUSLIM TO DEFEND THE BIBLE GENESIS ACCOUNT OF THE MISSING WELL OF ISHMAEL IN BEERSHEBA.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2011 11:38 PM | Show all posts
You can't defend your claim that Genesis specified the exact location of the well. We beat you on that thread remember?

And you can't tell us who is the Comforter and want to run away from this thread? I'll beat you on that thread and this one too.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 10:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077707 second(s), 46 queries .