CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jfreemanns

GOD OF THE BIBLE PROHIBITS EATING PORK & ALLOWS UNLEAVENED FOODS.

[Copy link]
Post time 26-2-2011 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Call it old school or new, many Muslims have abandoned Islam after reading sites like answering Islam.
BTW jfreemann is definitely not an ex-Christian. He didn't even know basics of the faith.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 01:43 AM | Show all posts
another question " why jews stuck Jesus to a cross"  ... and just babbling that the answering islam is an old school, but i can let you know  that this website either convert or a burial ground for many people like you.

cheongkl33 Post at 25-2-2011 23:28

JESUS WAS CONSIDERED A TROUBLE MAKER SO THE JEWS STUCK HIM TO A CROSS. SIMPLE OLD SCHOOL ANSWER ALSO YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND? IT WAS PARTIALLY BECAUSE OF ANSWERING ISLAM THAT I BECAME A MUSLIM FROM BEING A CHRISTIAN BECAUSE WHEN I WAS A CHRISTIAN, ALL I SAW WAS LAME EXCUSES FOR ANSWERS THAT THE AI TEAM PUT UP.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 02:28 AM | Show all posts
the jews, actually was the pharisee who ordered pontius pilate  to crucified jesus because he claimed to be the SON OF GOD.

matt 26:63-67.  And the high priest said to him, “I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”  Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”  Then the high priest tore his robes and said, “He has uttered blasphemy. What further witnesses do we need? You have now heard his blasphemy.  What is your judgment?” They answered, “He deserves death.”

So i already answered your question through God own word but the Lord said to me that your eye has been blinded by the god of this world, satan(II Corinthians 4:4: In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God). That is why your are like a blind man trying to find the door ( Jesus said in John 10:9: I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.)

i perceived in my heart that you are not far away from the kingdom of God. i will pray for you so that your eye will be open and i will bring down the stronghold that captive you.

[2 Corinthians 10:4-5]The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Why only mentioning pork and not others? Is this double standard to pork? Muslims should also avoid eating some seafoods like squid, prawn, anchovies, belachan, budu, and others because they are all haram in Old Testament. Or is it because of Quran had legalized it to Muslim?

BTW, I am an Orthodox Christian now. I never take pork although before I was baptized for several times in RC Church

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Anyone in here speaking in Portugues or Papia Kristao? Need to discuss something with you of so, thank you

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 01:35 AM | Show all posts
So i already answered your question through God own word but the Lord said to me that your eye has been blinded by the god of this world, satan...cheongkl33 Post at 26-2-2011 02:28

I WAS IMPRESSED BY YOUR JUNIOR EFFORT IN ELONGATING THE LUP CHEONG WITH YOUR TRY. A GOOD TRY BUT ACTUALLY I FOUND PROBELMS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY. BUT WHAT GOT TO ME WAS THIS LINE FROM WHAT YOU WERE "WHITE-NOISING" UP THERE...WAS THE LINE YOU SAID "BUT THE LORD SAID TO ME". DID GOD REALLY KINDA "TALK TO YOU"? DO YOU ACTUALLY HEAR VOICES OR SPECIFICALLY HEAR GOD TALKING TO YOU? WOWWW...THAT'S REALLY DEEP STUFF. LET ME KNOW AH CHEONG OKAY!!!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-2-2011 03:26 AM | Show all posts
where is your god??? is he busy sleeping than he cannot talk to you?? or is he dumb than he cannot talk to you?? or he is deaf than he cannot hear what you talking. i serve a living God and not a dead prophet.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Wonder how MOD is going to react on the divertion of the topic.
See if she would label this Ah Cheong as trouble maker.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Wonder how MOD is going to react on the divertion of the topic. See if she would label this Ah Cheo ...
pendakwa Post at 27-2-2011 12:06

THIS I GOTTA SEE BRO. ITS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION BRO. BLACK SWAN PERCEPTION. DON'T KNOW WHAT IS AH CHEONG'S BEEF HERE SEEING THAT HE AIN'T CHRISTIAN??? I'VE NEVER SEEN A CHRISTIAN COMING TO A PAGAN'S AID LIKE HOW AH CHEONG IS WORKING HIS "SERVICE CENTER" FOR THE CHRISTIAN AGENDA?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 03:46 PM | Show all posts
where is your god??? is he busy sleeping than he cannot talk to you?? or is he dumb than he cannot talk to you?? or he is deaf than he cannot hear what you talking. i serve a living God and not a dead prophetcheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 03:26

WOW .... YOU GUNNING THE REDS NOW? IF YOU WANNA GO OFFTOPIC...HELL MIGHT AS WELL JUMP IN FOR THE WHOLE 9 YARDS!!! SO IS THIS "LIVING GOD" THAT SPEAKS TO YOU A PAGAN OR CHRISTIAN GOD? HOW DOES THIS GOD SPEAK TO YOU? DOES IT COMES IN WHISPERS, CHATTER. WHITE NOISE, GARBBLED AUDIO OR DO YOU FIND IT TO BE SORTA SWIMMING IN YOUR HEAD?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Acts 9:3-6 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

i can quotes many verses from the holy scripture that show you (moron) about our God speaks to his people. but i don't know about you .... hopper!!!! with just a 2 cent of bible knowledge trying to show off.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 27-2-2011 17:25
Acts 9:3-6 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.” i can quotes many verses from the holy scripture that show you (moron) about our God speaks to his people. but i don't know about you .... hopper!!!! with just a 2 cent of bible knowledge trying to show off.  cheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 16:09

A PAGAN WHO IS GULLIBLE TO THINGS HE KNOWS NOT OF!  THAT VERSE IS PAUL'S CLAIM WITH NO PROOFS OR WITNESSES. SO HOW CAN THAT ACT OF MEETING JESUS BE CONSIDERED TO BE TRUE? IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT AT THE TIME PAUL SAID OF THE MEETING WITH JESUS THAT LEAD TO HIS REPENTANCE..HIS FIGHT AGAINST THE GROWING LEGIONS OF JESUITS WAS WANNING HIM DOWN AND DWINDLING HIS MILITARY RESOURCES. SO HE IMPROVISED THE SAYING " IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM THEN JOIN THEM"...AND THAT WAS WHAT PAUL DID WITH THE TALE OF MEETING JESUS ON THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS. SMART MOVE BY PAUL REALLY.. AFTER THEY ACCEPTED PAUL ( THEY WERE SHITTING IN THEIR PANTS OF FEAR TOWARDS HIM) PAUL REIGNED HIGH AND BA-STARDISED ALL THAT JESUS TAUGHT. THE FIRST THING PAUL DID WAS TO PAGANISE THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS BY TRINITISING JESUS FROM THE PAGAN FAITH PAUL ORIGINATED FROM IN TARSUS TURKEY. PAUL PRACTICALLY DESTROYED ALL THAT JESUS STOOD FOR.

SO THAT WAS GOD TALKING TO PAUL AS ALLEDGED BY PAUL BUT WHO SPOKE TO YOU AH CHEONG? PLEASE TELL ME?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 04:39 PM | Show all posts
Reply 32# jfreemanns

is there any proof that your prophet met the angel of god in the cave?????? it is just a dongeng ( mythology). show me your proof ...

Matthew 7:2 (New King James Version) For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 04:42 PM | Show all posts
jfreemanns ... when you want to debate over here please use some common sense and respect other people faith. don't try to shaft your opinion and to prove other people faith is wrong ... what nonsense is this when you said "A PAGAN WHO IS GULLIBLE TO THINGS HE KNOWS NOT OF!  THAT VERSE IS PAUL'S CLAIM WITH NO PROOFS OR WITNESSES."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply  jfreemanns is there any proof that your prophet met the angel of god in the cave?????? i ...
cheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 16:39

PLEASE STICK TO THE TOPIC DEBMEY!!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 05:30 PM | Show all posts
jfreemanns ... when you want to debate over here please use some common sense and respect other people faith. don't try to shaft your opinion and to prove other people faith is wrong ... what nonsense is this when you said "A PAGAN WHO IS GULLIBLE TO THINGS HE KNOWS NOT OF!  THAT VERSE IS PAUL'S CLAIM WITH NO PROOFS OR WITNESSES."

cheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 16:42

IT IS POINTLESS TO TALK TO A PERSON WHO PRACTICALLY NEEDS TO GO TO KIDDIE CATECHISM CLASSES TO WANT TO COME TAGGING AT THE PANTS OF GROWN-UPS HERE. I AM NOT YOUR FREE TUITOR AH CHEONG? IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THINGS DON'T COME IN HERE GUNNING FOR A FREE LESSON. YOU WANT TO PLAY...WEAR THE RIGHT GEAR AND KNOW THE RULES OF PLAY. LIKE  I SAID I GOT NO TIME FOR PAGANS WHO ARE NOT CHRISTIANS. SORRY BUT I'M REALLY SIMON COWELL ON THIS ISSUE.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2011 05:47 PM | Show all posts
Reply 36# jfreemanns

hey jfreemann , so remember when you want to start a thread .... here is the guidelines
  a) for christian
      i) Bible is only authoritative source
  b) muslim
      i) Quran
      ii) hadith
      iii) maybe sunna (The authoritativeness of the sunna was further strengthened when Muslim scholars, in response to the wholesale fabrication of hadiths by supporters of various doctrinal, legal, and political positions, developed ʿilm al-ḥadīth, the science of attesting the authenticity of individual traditions. )

so when we point out from the Bible verse please don't said " no witness and evidence and blah blah".

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 08:09 PM | Show all posts
hey jfreemann , so remember when you want to start a thread .... here is the guidelines
  a) for christian
      i) Bible is only authoritative source
  b) muslim
      i) Quran
      ii) hadith
      iii) maybe sunna (The authoritativeness of the sunna was further strengthened when Muslim scholars, in response to the wholesale fabrication of hadiths by supporters of various doctrinal, legal, and political positions, developed ʿilm al-ḥadīth, the science of attesting the authenticity of individual traditions. )

so when we point out from the Bible verse please don't said " no witness and evidence and blah blah".cheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 17:47

Ah Cheong arrr...first of all you are flooding my thread with unneccesary "white noise" which are irrelevant and OFF-TOPIC. Are you giving Debmey aka David some time off? Secondly above all your cut and pastes, I'd prefer if you could let us know how " THE LORD SAID TO ME"? You admit of an intercession or holy communication with the Lord....
So i already answered your question through God own word but the Lord said to me that your eye has been blinded by the god of this world, satan...cheongkl33 Post at 26-2-2011 02:28

.......where I take wholesale that the Lord you mentioned is the Christian Lord? There are no Lords in pagan faiths with the exception of Hinduism. (eg. Lord Krishna) So how  did the Lord of Christianity speak to you? As-salawatun please tell us?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 09:43 PM | Show all posts
you should ask your god ..all knowing and all powerful if what i said it TRUTH OR NOT. YOU should learn to respect other people faith when you come in to a christian forum not to flooded it with those cunning questions. if you sincerely want to know the truth ... the people here will honestly guide you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2011 01:51 AM | Show all posts
you should ask your god ..all knowing and all powerful if what i said it TRUTH OR NOT. YOU should le ...
cheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 21:43

WAHHHH YOU CUNNING LITTLE PAGAN..SO THE LORD DID NOT SPEAK TO YOU AFTER ALL? YOU GAVE US A FALSE ALARM THERE YOU LITTLE PRICK!!  I DO NOT NEED ANY HELP ABOUT CHRISTIANITY...CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAN AH CHEONG ARRR... I CAME FROM CHRISTIANITY AND YOU NEED TO SIGN UP FOR KIDDIE CATHECISM CLASSES

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 12:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068006 second(s), 42 queries .