CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 9501|Reply: 1

[Lain-Lain] ALIEN : ROMULUS 2024

[Copy link]
Post time 20-4-2024 03:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Alien: Romulus is an upcoming American science fiction horror film. It is the seventh installment in the Alien franchise and is set between the events of Alien (1979) and Aliens (1986). Directed by Fede Álvarez, who co-wrote it with Rodo Sayagues, the film was produced by Scott Free Productions and Brandywine Productions. It stars Cailee Spaeny, David Jonsson, Archie Renaux, Isabela Merced, Spike Fearn, and Aileen Wu.
The film is scheduled to be theatrically released by 20th Century Studios on August 16, 2024.
The story concerns a group of young space colonists who, while scavenging a derelict space station, come face to face with the most terrifying life form in the universe.[2]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-5-2024 12:29 PM | Show all posts
I rs mcm budget movie ni terkawal la jgk sbb movie Aliens yg sblum2 ni ada la jgk star power antaranya Charlize Theron, Idris Alba, Michael Fassbender so i agak kecewa la kali ni xde siapa2 yg famous

So merujuk pd trailer ni i bc komen2 di youtube ramai yg x sabar nk tgk, I confirm akan tgk versi free tp x tau la what to expect, just i xde high expectation la

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 02:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048745 second(s), 27 queries .