CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: paler kembang

Ayah Pin bagi pendapat penganut hindu!..

[Copy link]
Post time 4-1-2012 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Reply 20# paler kembang

Thanks...from the looks of your reply,seems I have answered your query.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-1-2012 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 17# Al-Patih

Pls watch our ur mouth before condemn others personality towards their religion. If that is linked, thus what ur religion thaught u to be? So religion n personality of someone is not linked each other.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2012 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Reply 20# paler kembang

What is the link between Islam that ayah pin? Is that saying anything like what he had said? He is the direct student from Nabi Muhammad? U accept him?? Sorry..Hinduisme doesnt accept any stupid people to say anything about our Hinduisme. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 06:41 AM | Show all posts
Reply 22# kirhmuru

You are barking on the wrong tree. No malicious intention about other culture or belief is on my agenda.  Of course, you are perturbed at others who are giving a negatives comment. On the other hand you are blind by a single person act that does not project at what you question.  The retaliation by the others is as result orchestrated by a single person action. Using and calling names which is uncalled for.  As a Mod, you should have been policing that person, rather than passing the verdict before judgment.  If you feel offended you at my comment MEANT for the addressed person, my apology to you alone.  That does not mean I will cease to make that person look like a fool.   

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 10:28 AM | Show all posts
by Al-Patih

Of course, you are perturbed at others who are giving a negatives comment.  

Actually, I agree with Kirhmuru here. Hinduism doesn't support Ayah Pin in any way whatsoever. How can Muslims here go and ask stupid questions such as this? Ayah Pin's teaching is deviant in Islamic society as well as Hindu society. Make sure you (Muslims) understand that part first.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Reply 24# Al-Patih

Of course, I will disagree with some people here using some irrespectful words, by the way its our way to learn in 2 ways, so together we tc of our language and attitude as forumers here and learn to give and take as human kind. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-1-2012 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Reply 25# Sephiroth

Of course they are totally miles apart and since when is my posting reflect any ideology about Hinduism and Ayah Pin goes hand in hand?  For you to remind me about the different,  wrong address, return to sender. I'm well informed comprehensively about Ayah Pin teaching.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 08:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.864573 second(s), 34 queries .