CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1505|Reply: 5

[Tempatan] Tok Mun Parti Kunci nak bertanding lagi??? *facepalm*

[Copy link]
Post time 5-4-2013 10:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
KUALA TERENGGANU: Only a day has passed since the 12th Parliament was dissolved and there are already people registering interest in contesting in the elections.

The first person to show up and request for a nomination form at the Terengganu Election Commission office here was 94-year-old grandmother Maimun Yusuf.

Tok Mun, as she is fondly known as, made headlines in the 2008 general election when she contested as an independent candidate for the Kuala Terengganu parliamentary seat.

This time, she intends to contest in the same seat again, despite garnering only 685 votes the last time around and losing her RM30,000 deposit.

“I am doing this for the people. I am afraid that if I do not try to help my people, I will have to face the consequences in my afterlife,” said Maimun, after obtaining her nomination form.

The affable grandmother of 19 said she would like to use the symbol of a palace, if the EC allows it.
  She had wanted to use the same symbol in her last outing, but it was not accepted by the EC and she used a symbol of keys instead.

When asked whether she had enough money to pay for the RM30,000 deposit, Maimun admitted she did not have enough as she had spent life savings to pay for her deposit in 2008.

The lack of funds was the reason why she did not contest in the Kuala Terengganu by-election in 2009 even though she wanted to.

“Do not worry about my money! I will try to ask from my children or my nieces and nephews. I will also be happy if someone is willing to sponsor me,” she said. ((duit tuh bg kt jenab je lah nek..

As she walked out of the EC's office at Wisma Persekutuan here today, her trusty bicycle, which she used to do her campaigns in 2008, was notably missing.

“A cab will come and pick me up,” she said.

===========================================================

kesiannye nenek nih nih da kali ke 3 kan dia buat mende yg sama

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2013 10:34 AM | Show all posts
dia perlukan perhatian tu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 10:36 AM | Show all posts
alahai nenek....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Masuk ni thresd ke 3 pasal tuk mun...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 11:05 PM | Show all posts
vote tok mun. bagus dari undi  ahli politaik hipokrit.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 11:18 PM | Show all posts
betul la orang cakap, orang tua2 nie perlukan perhatian anak, cucu kalau kurang perhatian jadi camni la kekdahnya, pepun goodluck la nenek

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 03:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064664 second(s), 31 queries .