Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Kavadis ? big show off or mention in Scriputres

[Copy link]
Post time 9-2-2015 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 9-2-2015 09:17 AM
Truth.8 replied at 8-2-2015 10:18 PM
not going to entertain asuras followers....my thread is to teach the truth not demon worshipper..  ...

This column is to learn about Hinduism, NOT about some Christian/Muslim loudmouth talk about what he think everyone should follow like he is a god.

I have said it once and I will say it again - WHO EVER FOLLOWS YOU WILL JOIN YOU IN HELL. BE FOREWARNED.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-1-2016 01:04 PM | Show all posts
I wondering is safe to visit Batu cave during the thaipusam since  the recent attacked by ISIS  in Jakarta ,,,,,??

I love to see all the colorful and decoration plus peoples there...so i make point to visit yearly this thaipusam.....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2016 09:42 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

I wondering is safe to visit Batu cave during the thaipusam since  the recent attacked by ISIS  in Jakarta ,,,,,??

What does Batu Caves have to do with Jakarta?

You want to live in fear, go right ahead. There is no fear for Hindus performing their yearly pilgrimage just because some demons called themselves IS attacked their fellow Muslims. Terrorism will only succeed when normal people become afraid of these cowards who throws stones and hide themselves in the dark.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-1-2016 01:54 PM | Show all posts
What does Batu Caves have to do with Jakarta?

You want to live in fear, go right ahead. There is no fear for Hindus performing their yearly pilgrimage just because some demons called themselves IS attacked their fellow Muslims. Terrorism will only succeed when normal people become afraid of these cowards who throws stones and hide themselves in the dark.
IS groups are mentally ill...so they will do anything to go to heaven ..
not being fear just curious..anyway me going

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2016 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 18-1-2016 01:54 PM
IS groups are mentally ill...so they will do anything to go to heaven ..
not being fear just curi ...

ONLY place they will go is the deepest, darkest portion of Hell where they will be thrown in and forgotten for all eternity.

Those who goes to Thaipusam should have faith solely on Lord Murugan, not misplaced fear or thoughts of actions of demons called IS.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-1-2016 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 18-1-2016 08:37 PM
ONLY place they will go is the deepest, darkest portion of Hell where they will be thrown in and f ...
ONLY place they will go is the deepest, darkest portion of Hell where they will be thrown in and forgotten for all eternity.

Those who goes to Thaipusam should have faith solely on Lord Murugan, not misplaced fear or thoughts of actions of demons called IS.

I am going they to see peoples....and not afraid anything

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-1-2016 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 19-1-2016 11:02 AM
I am going they to see peoples....and not afraid anything

Why do you want go there and see people? You don't see people every day? Oh, right ... I forgot you only talk to dead people's spirits.

Hindus will be going there to do their penance and worship. DO NOT DISTURB them with your lunacy.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2016 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 22-1-2016 12:49 PM
Why do you want go there and see people? You don't see people every day? Oh, right ... I forgot yo ...
Why do you want go there and see people? You don't see people every day? Oh, right ... I forgot you only talk to dead people's spirits.

i am like tourist...seeing peoples with different cultural....as for dead spirits...yes I make friends with all.....next month 8/2 is dark moon..going  to call some bad spirits to visit you...

Hindus will be going there to do their penance and worship. DO NOT DISTURB them with your lunacy.

I am sure those spirits will be happy to see me...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2016 12:16 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

i am like tourist...

Hindu temples are NOT tourist places for you to go and disturb them. Go to a park, beach, resort etc if you are a tourist.

..going  to call some bad spirits to visit you...

One look at me and they will piss on their pants and run back to their mommies.

I am sure those spirits will be happy to see me...

Here's fact - NOBODY happy to see you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-1-2016 11:20 AM | Show all posts
[/quote]
[quote]Hindu temples are NOT tourist places for you to go and disturb them. Go to a park, beach, resort etc if you are a tourist.

lot peoples visit places of spiritual  to know God, curious and some visit because for reason...I visit for a reason and consider as tourist....

One look at me and they will piss on their pants and run back to their mommies.
Wait till 8/2/16....(dark moon) ....u surly going feels bad ...dont challenge me...

Here's fact - NOBODY happy to see you.
last nite I had very good dream...a dream of      warning that I should not########  and later I was heading place where pure clean water flowing.....I knew it some kind special in the water as it coming from #######....I get myself dip and ########

so? every thing in this world include     good and bad spirits indeed happy to see me....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2016 01:00 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

Wait till 8/2/16....(dark moon) ....u surly going feels bad ...dont challenge me...

You keep writing these useless dates. One day, that date will be the date you meet your Death.

last nite I had very good dream...a dream of      warning that I should not########  and later I was heading place where pure clean water flowing.....I knew it some kind special in the water as it coming from #######....I get myself dip and ########

What the hell is these crap? IF you don't want to write, DON'T WRITE. Waste of time only.

so? every thing in this world include     good and bad spirits indeed happy to see me....

Your delusion of grandeur is getting worse. Did you forget to take your medicine?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-1-2016 02:55 PM | Show all posts
You keep writing these useless dates. One day, that date will be the date you meet your Death.

wait for the annoucement it might same date or after that...it matter of time

What the hell is these crap? IF you don't want to write, DON'T WRITE. Waste of time only.
secret

Your delusion of grandeur is getting worse. Did you forget to take your medicine?

to people like u  me sound like delusion

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2016 02:52 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

to people like u  me sound like delusion

You are delusional. Not sound like, memang delusional.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2016 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 24-2-2014 04:52 PM
sin? those hindus condemn the kavadi and those nuisance ...are sinner too? or it you will be in he ...

I think its my duty to stop you from misleading Hinduism concepts by only with referrence from Bhagavad Geetha. Yes, i agree that Kavadi is being missruled by Indians-Hindus nowadays due to ignorance but think before you voice out. Have you ever find out what makes the outcomes? Because no proper RELIGION LEADER for HINDUS in this country! In India these craps not happening because they know what to do and how to do it! They are clear about it, but does MALAYSIA has the way to learn religion? ONLY ISLAM, CHRISTIANS doing it in CHURCH & MOSQUE! HINDUS still wants HAVOQ and rather goes to entertainment area then listen to PURANAS and moral stories! Let me come back to the issues, have u googled and find a solution for the TITLE? HOW KAVADIS CAME into MURUGA'S path of devotion???? Do u know IDUMBA the saint? and why he has taken the first KAVADI, up HILL to Lord Murugha???

DONT USE THE TERM 'DEMI GOD' over here... Saint Prabhupada translate the Sanskrit version Bhagavad Geetha to Westerns...and he couldnt find the exact terms for Parabrahma and Devargal, thus he used Supreme Lord/God Head and Demi Gods. IF U WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL MEANING OF THOSE, read the original text then speak. DONT BE IGNORANCE BY BEING A ISCON follower and misslead other HINDUS and saying the missconceptions that you guys doing in ISCON centres nowadays. PLS STOP. Tq.

For ur info, v have 18 main Purana (Maha Purana), 18 Upa Purana, Upanishads, Vedha (4) + Bhagavad Geetha as Panchami Vedha, Upa Vedha (4). V should read it all before condemn an issues about HINDUISM. Read it all then u wont missunderstand the concepts in HINDUISM. B a Hindu that educate others or U r free to go after the religion u want, no one stops u. Hinduism doesnt care about the QUANTITY OF THE FOLLOWER, thats y v dont convert people, V only care for the QUALITY OF BEING HINDU!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2016 11:54 AM | Show all posts
kirhmuru replied at 3-4-2016 01:24 AM
I think its my duty to stop you from misleading Hinduism concepts by only with referrence from Bha ...
RELIGION LEADER

is very hard to find now a days...even in kahsi temple at varansi ....some are corrupted...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2016 01:23 PM | Show all posts
by Khirmuru

I think its my duty to stop you from misleading Hinduism concepts by only with referrence from Bhagavad Geetha. Yes, i agree that Kavadi is being missruled by Indians-Hindus nowadays due to ignorance but think before you voice out.

Missruled how, exactly?

DONT BE IGNORANCE BY BEING A ISCON follower and misslead other HINDUS and saying the missconceptions that you guys doing in ISCON centres nowadays.

Exactly WHERE does it say that Truth.8 is a ISCKON member? He doesn't even read the Gita.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-4-2016 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 29-4-2016 04:01 PM

Yes, thats right....his speech on other faith is full of lies and 'kaki auta'
he came to malaysia to fool the muslims with the topic  "Similarities Between Hinduism and Islam "
meaning " persamaan hindusim dan islam"

so hindusim being oldest religion, can we says that all convert to hinduism since zakir says similarities with islam? or muslims can accept hinduism because simiilarities in islam??

when I  posted remarks in other website about zakir , muslims get angry.
why angry with me when you muslims been fool...

why  I said Muslims get   fool with zakir naik? here is my view:

Hinduism holy book   has many texts with different understanding , such as:

Upanishad-Bhagavad Gita-Puranas,Yajnavalkya Smriti ,Vedas,Naalayira Divya Prabhandham, Brahma Sutras and list goes on.

Why Supreme sent many texts to humans? because it was during the golden age this humans very spiritual -vegetarian and live very simple humble life. as time goes on, humans get greed and etc...Supreme sent another texts......than came 18 sittar and rishi a kind of prophets for  hindu. Sittar (pendita) job to educate humans way of life and etc...

Rishi to obtain power from GOD...some choose good and some choose evil after receiving the blessing and power from Highest...

In order  2 study the scriptures, one need years to understand because the contents in sanskrit..

Zakir naik  only pick few verses counter attacked Hindu . If zakir naik followers reading this, tell that zakir naik to debate with hindu scholar  otherwise he is  great liar to misleads others.

here is good link on hindusim...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 04:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.546465 second(s), 39 queries .