View: 2999|Reply: 5

DOA KEPADA DEWA KWAN SENG TEE KUN

[Copy link]
Post time 10-10-2015 01:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
DOA KEPADA DEWA KWAN SENG TEE KUN
Namo  Kwan Seng Tee Kun. (3x)
Terpujilah Dewa Kwan Seng Tee Kun, Pembela Kebenaran YangBerani Dan  
Berbudi Luhur. (3x)
Kami Memuja Dan Berlindung Kepada Dewa Kwan Seng Tee Kun.
Semoga Dewa Kwan Seng Tee Kun senantiasa mendampingi danmelindungi
kami sehingga kami selamat dan terbebas dari mara bahayaserta kekuatan
jahat.
Semoga Dewa Kwan Seng Tee Kun membangkitkan keberaniandan kekuatan
baik dalam diri kami mengikuti sifat Dewa Kwan Seng TeeKun.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2015 08:58 PM | Show all posts
ini bukan ajaran buddha
sila betul balik

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2015 09:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by wei_loon5063 at 13-10-2015 09:02 PM

"So, Malunkyaputta, remember what is undeclared by me as undeclared, and what is declared by me as declared. And what is undeclared by me? 'The cosmos is eternal,' is undeclared by me. 'The cosmos is not eternal,' is undeclared by me. 'The cosmos is finite'... 'The cosmos is infinite'... 'The soul & the body are the same'... 'The soul is one thing and the body another'... 'After death a Tathagata exists'... 'After death a Tathagata does not exist'... 'After death a Tathagata both exists & does not exist'... 'After death a Tathagata neither exists nor does not exist,' is undeclared by me.

"And why are they undeclared by me? Because they are not connected with the goal, are not fundamental to the holy life. They do not lead to disenchantment, dispassion, cessation, calming, direct knowledge, self-awakening, Unbinding. That's why they are undeclared by me.

"And what is declared by me?
1) 'This is stress,' is declared by me.
2) 'This is the origination of stress,' is declared by me.
3) This is the cessation of stress,' is declared by me.
4)  'This is the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress,' is declared by me.

And why are they declared by me? Because they are connected with the goal, are fundamental to the holy life. They lead to disenchantment, dispassion, cessation, calming, direct knowledge, self-awakening, Unbinding. That's why they are declared by me.

"So, Malunkyaputta, remember what is undeclared by me as undeclared, and what is declared by me as declared."

majjima Nikaya 63
from this sutta

it is seen that beside the four noble truth, all is not what the buddha taught

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2015 10:21 AM | Show all posts
"And why are they undeclared by me? Because they are not connected with the goal, are not fundamental to the holy life. They do not lead to disenchantment, dispassion, cessation, calming, direct knowledge, self-awakening, Unbinding. That's why they are undeclared by me.

And why are they declared by me? Because they are connected with the goal, are fundamental to the holy life. They lead to disenchantment, dispassion, cessation, calming, direct knowledge, self-awakening, Unbinding. That's why they are declared by me.

In another word, Gautama Buddha did not concern himself with things that has NO CONNECTION to achieving Enlightenment.

Just like learning about other language. There are many languages which humans uses but most humans only knows about two language out of hundreds because that is all they require in life.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2015 05:40 PM | Show all posts
"It's just as if a man were wounded with an arrow thickly smeared with poison.
His friends & companions, kinsmen & relatives would provide him with a surgeon, and the man would say,

'I won't have this arrow removed until I know whether the man who wounded me was a noble warrior, a brahman, a merchant, or a worker.'

He would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know the given name & clan name of the man who wounded me... until I know whether he was tall, medium, or short... until I know whether he was dark, ruddy-brown, or golden-colored...
until I know his home village, town, or city...
until I know whether the bow with which I was wounded was a long bow or a crossbow...
until I know whether the bowstring with which I was wounded was fiber, bamboo threads, sinew, hemp, or bark... until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was wild or cultivated...
until I know whether the feathers of the shaft with which I was wounded were those of a vulture, a stork, a hawk, a peacock, or another bird...
until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was bound with the sinew of an ox, a water buffalo,
a langur, or a monkey.'

He would say,
'I won't have this arrow removed until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was that of a common arrow, a curved arrow, a barbed, a calf-toothed, or an oleander arrow.'

The man would die and those things would still remain unknown to him.

this is what buddha meant

people would be deviated from the path and concern with the least concern that is not related to liberation

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2015 04:41 PM | Show all posts
by wei_loon5063

people would be deviated from the path and concern with the least concern that is not related to liberation

So someone who seeks truth equals to someone who is dying? Then why seek truth in the first place? Is it not better to die ignorant than to die seeking truth?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 11:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064257 second(s), 32 queries .