Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5723|Reply: 26

The Law of Karma- good intention leads life better

[Copy link]
Post time 22-10-2015 07:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

It is the law of cause and effect, an unbreakable law of the cosmos. You deserve everything that happens to you, good or bad. You created your happiness and your misery. One day you will be in the same circumstances that you put someone else in.

Your actions create your future. What you are experiencing right now is what karma wants you to experience. Every feeling, every thought, has been prepared especially for you, so you can learn from your past.

Let’s look at an example. Imagine a situation. Think of a person you don’t like. Think of a way to upset that person. Now imagine that you have executed your plan. You smile as you see this person feeling uncomfortable and eventually hurt and upset. You have just created “bad karma” for yourself.

You deliberately harmed someone. Your intentions were bad. It is intention that creates karma. Good intentions will always create “good karma”. You can hide your intentions from others but not from yourself or the universe. You are a small cog within many other cogs. When you move, you move all the other cogs..

read more here :  https://www.thetreeofawakening.com/karma/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-10-2015 03:38 PM | Show all posts
What Goes Around, Comes Around...Bible    verses Proverbs 26:27 ; Galatians 6:7 ; Matthew 26:52

Whoever digs a pit will fall into it,
    and a stone will come back on him who starts it rolling.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-10-2015 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 26-10-2015 01:20 PM
If you want to advertise your Christian belief, do it in Religion section or Christian section. Do ...

some how the christian , hindusim and buddha forum  become one forum...
so, you  can keep slient

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2015 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 26-10-2015 04:40 PM
some how the christian , hindusim and buddha forum  become one forum...
so, you  can keep slient  ...

Great, now this forum really look like a damn toilet. They have a dead guy worshipper in one side, an atheist tree hugger at another and finally Hinduism column. Whose idea is this $hit?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2015 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 27-10-2015 09:32 AM
Great, now this forum really look like a damn toilet. They have a dead guy worshipper in one side, ...

thats what i call karma...since your bad intention not  to discuss in hindusim, the Universe bless my thread  to be  multi forum religion...it seems the universe blessing me all the time...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2015 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 27-10-2015 01:56 PM
Truth.8 replied at 27-10-2015 10:30 AM
thats what i call karma...since your bad intention not  to discuss in hindusim, the Universe bless ...

Deh, shut the F#%K up, can or not?

This is NOT a blessing. The forum looks like a public toilet. There are so many junks and useless $hit and my beautifully laid-out Hinduism column which look like a library is mixed with bunch of nonsense for a deaf and blind moderator called Relau who knows only how to cut, paste and shoot his mouth. Not enough, we got you in the midst, bragging away like you are Jesus's little d!ck.

I'm not very happy with this development.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-11-2015 11:56 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

...few month ago i broke twisted my ankle in finger...

Who gives $hit whether you broke your finger or your d!ck?
This column is about discussion of religion - philosophy and belief system, NOT about your personal tragedy (your whole existence is a tragedy).

Now, open that mind of yours and speak what you think of Karma. Don't give me some nonsense as if you are a prophet everyone waiting for. Otherwise, go and bug the Muslims in Religion section.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 06:03 PM | Show all posts

Now, open that mind of yours and speak what you think of Karma. Don't give me some nonsense as if you are a prophet everyone waiting for. Otherwise, go and bug the Muslims in Religion section.
well, i believe karma at present life...to perform positive ......it happened to me ...
now i am making friends with spirits....both good and bad....
it works...the bad one, trying teach Bible, GOD -Yesus....is hard but I think can do it...
have visit christian grave yard recently  ...more than 100 years age....sad to see dead soul there buried since 1930's  but no next of kin to visit...so I read Bible verses and offer flowers...many soliders also buried there....going   there once a week to offer prayer to this soul ...is very calm and peace....of course I have experience some incident there...like someone touching my leg but I just  ignore...like i said, i want to get know the spirit world and making them as my friends  ..just like King soloman make friends with spirits  both good and bad...

may be can use this bad spritis to visit you...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2015 07:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 17-11-2015 07:39 AM

by Snake.8

well, i believe karma at present life...

Believing in half while ignoring the other half is not Karmic belief. Laws of Karma clearly stated that everything you do NOW have an influence in the FUTURE.

Do you believe in Predestined Path? Some people do. Last time I used to hear that all the time in TV and movies, especially among Muslims and Christians who claims "It is Fate" or "Sudah Takdir". Nowadays, I don't hear it ... maybe cos they finally understood - there is No fate except for what we make it to be.

Karma provides that statement with a proof. In Karma, there is no Fate as well. But why does everything seems to be predestined? Because Fate was created by the viewer. Imagine a paint standing in front of a mountain and then paint. He could only paint as far as he could see but the moment he pick up his canvas and move forward, the scenery will change and he must adapt to the new scene. But humans have trapped themselves in the moment - where they do not wish to move but believe that just cos they see something similar to what they had painted, the paint was their reality and called it Fate.

In Karma, IF you do not believe in the Future, you have no chance to live at the Present.
..like someone touching my leg but I just  ignore...like i said, i want to get know the spirit world and making them as my friends  ..
Why? You have no friends among the living? Not one bit surprised with your "holier-than-thou" attitude of yours.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2015 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Why? You have no friends among the living? Not one bit surprised with your "holier-than-thou" attitude of yours.
of course i do hve friends among living but I prefer more to animals and spirits.
today i  visit  cemetery again...offering flowers to all the soul and  prayer ..  i was touched by one boy buried there 1936...age 12...offer my prayer ...if one to visit this places, it remaind us how fragile our life and short...meaning life  only  temporary ...
at home I took spritiual bath, noticed a spirit attacked....no pain but it appear in my hands..this normal for me.....
than after few hours it vanished without any scratch mark.here is the photo

o

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2015 03:54 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

at home I took spritiual bath, noticed a spirit attacked....no pain but it appear in my hands..this normal for me.....

Stop disturbing the Dead with your ranting. That is why you are getting attacked.
It is not enough that you could rant away at the living, now you are ranting away at these poor souls who want to rest.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2015 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-12-2015 03:50 PM

As usual I visit the cemetery  last week.  Is just my weekly or whenver I am free,  I visit  this wonderful souls to offer my prayer. Yes, I go alone. Only those with confident and brave need visit such place.  this place very quiet -peace and noticed someone is around you. Is little  scary if  one to walk inside deep because old trees and not well maintain. Like I said, only those got guts are alllow to go alone if not goes with friends. As for me, I rather go alone so I can communicate with this souls.
Here I post a soul who died in very tender age of 14. her name is Maggie Usular Marbeck- Birthdate:     July 8, 1915- Died October 15, 1929. One can google her name. I offer my prayer and flower. I wish she can take me to her time to see how life was during 1920's...so, my next visit, I will make a petition to her if she can transport me to her time to face the situation during 1920's...than back to present time .....It  good for our souls   if we visit to      grave yard to offer prayers and little offering such as flowers....surly this will be apperciate by  them as they will humans once in this planet....to me they are my  great ancestors to honour them and great honour that I can step foot as this very old grave yard.....I do not mind making friends with this kind spirits as they were humans before...

Again, my prayer to
Maggie Usular Marbeck- May your soul rest in peace

P/S, if the next of   kin for Maggie Usular Marbeck read this, please email me at:
zacknorman6@gmail.com  Would like to see some of her photos and why she died in very tender age.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2015 03:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 16-11-2015 06:03 PM
well, i believe karma at present life...to perform positive ......it happened to me ...
now i a ...

Lol. Please do, i pray for the same thg to happen too

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2015 04:32 PM | Show all posts
swimswim replied at 9-12-2015 03:32 PM

I try to visit this place whenever I am free. This cemetery is also the resting place of hundreds of unknown victims of World War Two whose small headstones are marked only with a number. it big ground , use get myself lost and just ask the spirits to guide me back and it work...
mostly prayer and flowers I will offer....very old cemetery....sad to see is not well maintain....

well upload more photos once  I visit again

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2015 04:46 PM | Show all posts
swimswim replied at 9-12-2015 03:32 PM

Yeah, like a big tree fall on your head and you die there. Amen.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2015 09:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 9-12-2015 04:46 PM
Yeah, like a big tree fall on your head and you die there. Amen.

Who u pray to?kali isit?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-12-2015 08:54 AM | Show all posts

That is none of your business.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2015 10:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 10-12-2015 08:54 AM
That is none of your business.

Then, to who?which god?
Cause amen is for christians believers?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2015 01:25 PM | Show all posts
by swimswim

Cause amen is for christians believers?

Shows how little you actually know.

Amen means "So be it" or "truly" in Ancient Hebrew Bible and New Testament. It was used in Judaism long before Christianity came to existence.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2015 03:46 PM | Show all posts

Amen means "So be it" or "truly" in Ancient Hebrew Bible and New Testament. It was used in Judaism long before Christianity came to existence.
so, why not you use so be it? why use  amen??

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 10:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071934 second(s), 47 queries .