Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3031|Reply: 18

20 days or more in India again

[Copy link]
Post time 30-3-2016 03:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 30-3-2016 04:08 PM

Yes going to india again...so excited ....last visit to india 2008 after terrorist attacked in mumbai.....planning on end of may so that I can enjoy spiritual festival on june at assam..I hear lot reporter /press from other country to cover the story...you can google assam the bleeding Goddess...

This  time  I am going to Assam.  land of magic which is knows as mayong....Many temples  over there but best time to visit assam during june when hindus devotees, agori , tranny and others will be trance ..some will be nude ...it said during June . this Kamakhya Temple when shakti The Bleeding Goddess or menstruates
.I watch this in documentry when devotees waiting in line to get the blood ...surly I am not going get the blood but just watch how this wonderful spritiual ......At this time, the Brahmaputra river near Kamakhya turns red....many temples over there...so I will be staying 3 night to  watch all the activities.... so excited...

And will be in Bodhgaya ...my favourite place...visited 2008....indeed very spiritual...last time I ate outside food on my way to Bodhgaya. after few hours feels fever diarrhea and weak. The moment I step foot at Maha Bohdhi temple ( Gautama received englightment) ...it all gone and vanised...such high spritiual place ...a must for peoples want feel the spiritual journey...Interesteing part...mosque next Maha Bodhi temple yet peoples live hormony...it really touch my heart...

next will be varanasi ....visited 2008 ...ganges river  so wonderful ...this time will be staying next ganges river....

next will thirumanamalai , palani dan few places...hear lot of things about this places...so me curious to find out...

if anyone have knowlege or places that I should not miss, please post here....like i said will be staying long there  ...

not going ayothaya as I have visited that place 2008.....mabye Haridwar   ancient city...

word of advise: do not wear expensive cloth or kind show off ...you will be target....just dress simple ...

peoples ask me : why am I going all hindus places? I  says to them....GOD did not create religion....study GOD words regardless what  faith you are...than you know where  you  stand .......

religion is man made and it was corrupted by humans....

One need to understand GOD Engery....which was pour  out thru the earth...I call it essence of GOD engery....

If one  goes to all this places with positive mind......you will be in safe journey

Think

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-3-2016 08:23 AM | Show all posts
I will call PM Narenda Modi and inform him to prepare a large snake cage for you.
Is twenty people with large sticks to beat you enough?

Seriously, what are you going to do there? Being terrorist ... ahem ... tourist again?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2016 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-3-2016 11:57 AM
Sephiroth replied at 31-3-2016 08:23 AM
I will call PM Narenda Modi and inform him to prepare a large snake cage for you.
Is twenty people  ...

hmmm perhaps I need to visit Mayong a small village  in Assam to study magic...an ancient magic knows as maya or illusion which written in hindus books....some peoples get vanished    or turning into animals by using such magic

than I will use such magic on someone here being big mouth...maybe turning that person into piece of shit

mayong land of magic  :Mayong (Assamese: মায়ং) or Mayang, also known as the Land of Black Magic[citation needed], is a village in Morigaon district, Assam, India. It lies on the bank of the river Brahmaputra, approximately 40 km (25 mi) from the city of Guwahati. Once considered the cradle of black magic in India, Mayong is a tourist attraction because of its history.[1]

p/s : i dont call black magic ...it simply mantra or magic ...depending how you need to work on it....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2016 08:16 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

...some peoples get vanished    or turning into animals by using such magic

Good. You can use it to disappear PERMANENTLY.

than I will use such magic on someone here being big mouth...maybe turning that person into piece of shit

Sorry arsehole. Like I said before, black magic doesn't work on me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2016 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Sorry arsehole. Like I said before, black magic doesn't work on me.
u dont chanllenge me child...u do not know me....knowldege-truth-bad-evil-demon-good etc all all in me....it just I do not want use the magic unnecessaary....remember I brought tornado in your area during eve of deepavali???just little words of mine saying tornando ,,,came disaster of tornado

in your area klang....so be warned

for ur info....i used engery to focus and it called magic...yes it make me weak each time i does that so, me spare on u...so be nice to me , ok

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2016 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Assam houses the lamp which has never been turned off since 1461 - Dhekiakhowa Bornamghor.
‘Naam’ in Assamese means 'prayer' and ‘ghar’ means 'house', so 'naamghar' literally means a 'prayer house'. Very commonly found in Assam, naamghars have been around in Assam since the 15th century. These sacred spaces not only serve as prayer halls, but also as places for cultural activities and centres for learning.
It is said that the lamp at Dhekiakhowa Bornamghor, a naamghar at Jorhat, has never been put off since 1461. This lamp which was lit by the saint Madhavadeva in 1461, and has been burning ever since, religiously re-fuelled by priests from generation to generation.
Where: Dhekiakhowa Bornamghor, Jorhat

link : http://www.polkacafe.com/assam-u ... out-assam-1964.html

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-4-2016 01:20 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

for ur info....i used engery to focus and it called magic...yes it make me weak each time i does that so, me spare on u...so be nice to me , ok

You still at this bull$hit?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2016 11:20 AM | Show all posts

ok, I will casting a spell on you 7/4/16---dark moon

u  be vansihed for 2 week from this forum...what spell? u know

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2016 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 5-4-2016 11:20 AM
ok, I will casting a spell on you 7/4/16---dark moon

u  be vansihed for 2 week from this forum ...

God, please have this snake get run over by a truck. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2016 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 12-4-2016 09:06 AM
God, please have this snake get run over by a truck. Thank you.

since you never reply so i did not cast.

tell me Yes or No for me to cast a spell on you coming dark moon....than I will perfom....

only YES or NO

I am waiting

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 08:49 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

since you never reply so i did not cast.

Do whatever you want, snake. I really don't care.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2016 11:19 AM | Show all posts

meaning YES???

say the word Yes...than I will manifest my spell that make you vanish here in cari.com for 2 week

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2016 11:28 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

meaning YES???

Meaning do whatever you like. I am not bothered.

I thought you going to India. What happened? India rejected your entry to their country?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2016 11:34 AM | Show all posts

so, i take it as YES...

let me see the dark moon date...here it is  Friday 6 May....

yes going to india on June  to see blood flowing from the Shakti  and others...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2016 12:02 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

yes going to india on June  to see blood flowing from the Shakti  and others...

If you want to see blood flowing, why don't you give me your house address? I will come there with my sword and help you see blood flowing out ... just before you die.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2016 04:49 PM | Show all posts

bad news...i just got a vision from a unknow spirit  showing image YES Or NO......
meaning you need reply Yes or No.....

please response simple answer as follows:

Yes

NO

unless you coward

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2016 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Go hang yourself somewhere.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2016 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 25-4-2016 11:10 AM
Sephiroth replied at 19-4-2016 11:15 AM

Thank you.

I can sense that someone here afraid to says Yes or No...
Spirits do not have time lenghty words and question. just like Ouija board Yes  or  No...

Spirits are honest entities if one understand their present..yes  I love them and make friend with them...they been part of my  life...
enought of my lenghty words ...so...is Madam Sepi coward to says YES or NO???

or, shall I label her coward???
we see what is her answer than

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-4-2016 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 19-4-2016 11:15 AM

Thank you.

cowARD .....cHICKEN

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Wanita Asing Puji Malaysia Negara Selamat, Tak Takut Jalan Sendirian Jam 5 Pagi di jalan lengang berhampiran pasar Pudu.Netizen berbelah bagi
YgBenarWanita Asing Puji Malaysia Negara Selama
Views : 9256 Replies : 43
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 23536 Replies : 145
Kedah Ada Work-Life Balance, Gaji Berbaloi’ – Pekerja Belia.Anda nak pindah Kedah?
YgBenarKedah Ada Work-Life Balance, Gaji Berbal
Views : 8809 Replies : 1
[JTBC/Netflix 2024] FRANKLY SPEAKING/NO SECRET ~ Go Kyoung Pyo, Kang Han Na, Joo Jong Hyuk  ~ Release Date 1 May
Rahah[JTBC/Netflix 2024] FRANKLY SPEAKING/NO
Views : 7436 Replies : 14
Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
fadz84Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
Views : 16425 Replies : 102
[Disney+ 2024] BLOOD FREE/DOMINANT SPECIES - Ju Ji Hoon, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Hee Joon, Lee Mu Saeng
Rahah[Disney+ 2024] BLOOD FREE/DOMINANT SPECI
Views : 5430 Replies : 65
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 105370 Replies : 1544
NAZIR RAZAK KAWEN BARU UOLS..
malaysiaku123NAZIR RAZAK KAWEN BARU UOLS..
Views : 69249 Replies : 388
[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, Park Sung Hoon
Rahah[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim
Views : 21348 Replies : 425

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 05:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.320389 second(s), 43 queries .