mmg.. she really2 needs help...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2008 08:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #881 shanew3stgalz's post

sapa nak tahan gan dia

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2008 11:28 PM | Show all posts
buhsaan nyer duk dgr psl H nih merpu rapik..

tintin pe cite r skg nih..dia x komeng pe2 ke psl nih...

patot2 nyer ms nih le abs-cbn nk plan nk wat cite utk echotin togather2 psl da xde boundary layer daahh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2008 09:14 AM | Show all posts
kt The Buzz da kua cite coming up de project Tintin with Echo

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2008 04:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #884 shanew3stgalz's post

ye ker..jgn le kaba angin jek..

ermm kalo betol, bley r start berangan nk tgk cite tuh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2008 05:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #885 nohara's post

tu ar.. hope bukan 'kabo2' angin jew ek....

yahuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Echotin for life!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2008 05:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #878 shanew3stgalz's post

lah ni semua pasal echo peluk minah lain lepas shooting.  heart oh heart.  perempuan mana tak jeles kalu nampak laki dia peluk perempuan lain.  tapi kena tgk situasi lah.  orang ramai kat sana, bf the lady echo peluk pun ada kat sana.  nak jeles apa benda.  you ingat laki tu tak jeles ke tgk laki lain peluk lady nya.  grow up heart.  you are in the show buzz world.  ni semua part and puzzle of that life.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2008 10:52 AM | Show all posts

Reply #886 shanew3stgalz's post

takut just news je, harap2 tul

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2008 12:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #886 shanew3stgalz's post

ni bkn cobaan... ni btul2....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2008 12:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #878 shanew3stgalz's post

klu dah tau kuat cemburu , xyah le couple dgn pelakon/ artis.. :@ :@

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2008 01:18 PM | Show all posts
dah terbukti, begitu dangkal pemikiran adik kecik Echo ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2008 06:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #891 syadail's post

hehehe adik kecil echo.  kalu lah dia boleh baca BM.  mesti nak angin.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2008 11:51 PM | Show all posts
i dun really remember where tis pics from.... look at him... > that's Echo

[Credits to owner of these pics]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2008 11:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #893 shanew3stgalz's post

tah2 HE tuh jeles ngan girl duk sblah Echo yg pkai bikini tuh..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2008 05:29 AM | Show all posts
MAY 18, 08
THE BUZZ [ JERICHO ROSALES vs HEART EVANGELISTA: The controversiol break up ]
~ some parts not shown during that interview w/ Echo last week by Boy Abunda ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRfwxseqzqA

transcript translation:
Boy: Heart caught you?
Echo:  Ok. Whatever it is that she caught from me, I really cant answer things that she didn't said.. I really can't say anything, As I've told you, we haven't talked yet so I respect that & I'm waiting for that.
Boy: When Heart was asked about the third party, she said 'no comment' and you know what it means in this business?
Echo: Yeah. That's my battle. I can tell you yes, God knows what I'm doing. We're working as lovers in the movie. We're here in the philippines & what will they think. I cannot turn my back on the actress I'm with in the movie. People have different perceptions & ideas.. they may take that home. Eventually, may lead to something else & will be taken out of proportion.     
Boy: This is just a gimmick because your career tame down?
Echo: I didn't expect that, we invested time to be good people. I want my character, my backbone to have a better foundation.  Only 2 weeks without work, I feel restless already.  Not because you see me everyday on tv, it's already the basis of one's success.
Echo: I hope & pray that we get passed this. I hope & pray that someday we bumped into each other & we'll talk  & then be friends. we can fixed our lives. I hope & pray if that special day will come that we'll still get together. I still have my heart on heart.
Boy: Are you still hoping?
Echo: Not hoping. It's really in here.  [points at his heart]. All i wanted to happen is that she'll be safe. There are a lot people around her that gives good advice, love her & respect her. Because I love her I want her to be safe, happy, at peace. Someday we'll have clarity & be friends.

Boy [voice over]: Yesterday at Startalk (GMA7), Heart gave a statement about their break up. She was shocked about the revelations of  Echo  & that her family have nothing to do with it. That a third party was the reason for the break up

STATEMENT OF HEART
" I was upset when he talked & said a lot of things, I was shocked. During that 3 years, they saw how I fought for Jericho with my family. They never said any single word to Jericho.   I endured 3 years for my career, my family. That third party it's true. Jericho went to the house of the malaysian girl. Aside from that when I saw Jericho in LA, there was something w/ Brianna. I saw the changes in him. We always fight because I can't stop him anymore."

" I didn't text him, I called him & said It's over..I'm moving on.
   Eventhough he shouts at me at times that we fought.. I didn't understand why we have to reach that position. I can do everything..I will accept anything but not having other girls."  

"I feel that I've done so much, I already gave up a lot in my life. My family was involved because of my hard-headedness. It's time for me to move on & find somebody I deserve."

"Stop it! You already hurt me. Enough. I will find in my heart eventually forgive you but just stop it. Stop saying bad things about me. It's time for you to move on I hope you find somebody that you will truly love that will understand you & your life."

OFFICAL STATEMENT OF ECHO
" I would rather not talk about the issue anymore. I feel I said my piece & I know the truth will come out someday. I wish her success & peace. Thank you the buzz for the continued support."

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 21-5-2008 05:42 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2008 06:04 AM | Show all posts
THE LATEST

It was reported on THE BUZZ [MAY18,08] that Kristine's next TV Project will be with Jericho Rosales.

IT'S TIME TO REJOICE!!! LET'S ALL CELEBRATE!!!

~Tin just wrapped up her Prinsesa ng Banyera soap & she just have to wait for Echo to finish the one w/ Carmen Soo.

ECHOTIN!!! THE LONG WAIT.. IS FINALLY HERE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ON PRIMETIME BLOCK ONCE AGAIN... TOGETHER THIS TIME!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2008 09:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #896 kapamilyaako23's post

YIPEEEEEE !!!!! :pompom:  :pompom:  finally our wishes have come true .... thanks for the info kapa.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2008 10:48 AM | Show all posts

wah, echotin together2 berlakon

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2008 11:09 AM | Show all posts

thank u for the news. It's really great news.

echotin 4eva....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2008 12:58 PM | Show all posts
A Really really good news. :bg: :bg:  Never thought that it would come through but obviously our prayers are answered.

Cubalah bayangkan Echo dan Tin berjumpa kembali setelah beberapa tahun tak keluar bersama dan menjalani hidup masing-masing dgn orang lain. Superb, superb.

Tp kan decision utk berlakon bersama mesti dah dibuat awal lagi. Adakah hal ni termasuk dlm hal-hal yg membuatkan Heart bengang?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-10-2024 02:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.279007 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.