Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 11525|Reply: 10

Jatuh hotel, ahli kumpulan One Direction meninggal dunia

[Copy link]
Post time 17-10-2024 08:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by maklukpenggoda at 17-10-2024 01:17 PM

Liam Payne, the former One Direction star, has died aged 31 in Argentina after falling from the third floor of a hotel in Buenos Aires, police say.

In a statement, police said they discovered Payne's body after an emergency crew responded to a 911 call in the upscale neighbourhood of Palermo.

Payne had risen to global fame as part of the much-loved boyband created on the X Factor TV show in 2010, along with Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik.

Earlier this month, Payne had attended the Argentina concert of his former One Direction bandmate Niall Horan.

According to police in Buenos Aires, officers at the scene were initially responding to reports "of an aggressive man who may have been under the effects of drugs and alcohol".

When they arrived at the hotel, officials heard a loud sound in an interior courtyard before discovering the body. A police investigation has been launched.

Emergency medical services director Alberto Crescenti told local media that Payne had suffered "serious injuries" and and that an autopsy will be carried out.

Mr Crescenti declined to answer questions about the circumstances of Payne's fall from the balcony.

Once news of the death broke, fans began gathering outside the Buenos Aires hotel where the death took place, prompting police to cordon off the entrance.

"I was in my living room and my sister told me Liam died," a young fan named Violeta Antier told Reuters news agency. "We couldn't believe it. We came here directly to confirm it was true."

Ms Antier said she saw Payne at the Niall Horan concert just two weeks ago.

Payne, who was born in Wolverhampton in the UK, first tried for stardom when he auditioned for ITV talent show The X Factor in 2008 – but judge Simon Cowell told him to "come back in two years".

He did, impressing the judges more in 2010, and was put together with four other solo hopefuls at the boot camp stage and One Direction were born.

They group had four UK number one albums and four number ones singles as well as topping charts around the world, before announcing they were going on a hiatus in 2015.

In 2017, Payne's debut solo single Strip That Down which peaked at number three on the Official UK Chart, and his collaboration with Rita Ora on the song For You - from the Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack – also reached the top 10.

He began a relationship with Girls Aloud star Cheryl in 2016 and they had a son, Bear, the following year. The couple split in 2018.

In recent weeks, claims had circulated on social media about his behaviour towards other former partners, with one reported on Tuesday to have taken legal action to stop him contacting her friends and family.

Tributes began pouring in immediately once word spread.

BBC

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-10-2024 09:18 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2024 08:33 AM | Show all posts
mati sbb high mendadih la ye pastu jatuh
sayangnya muda lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2024 08:59 AM | Show all posts
dia memang struggle dgn dadih since 2015 katanya?
sedih gila... i used to listen to little things, story of my life, night changes... warghhhhh byk laaa.... even dulu GSC ada tayangan khas konsert 1D dekat midvalley... iols pegi yeeeee...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2024 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Bunuh diri kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2024 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Dpt tahu dari X..terkezut ya....dah la ada anak dgn Cheryl Cole...takziah

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-10-2024 11:13 AM | Show all posts
oh my

he's cute

btw kenapa perez kaitkan gmbr selerak atas meja dgn whitney?
sbb xtvt dadah ke atau dlm bilik hotel whitney keadaan messy seakan dlm gmbr tu jgk?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2024 11:31 AM | Show all posts
bunuh diri ke terjatuh sebab mabuk?? ke kena bunuh??
Kemon conspiracy theorists

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-10-2024 11:42 AM | Show all posts
kata sbb drugs.. tapi katanya sejam sebelum kejadian tak mabuk n okay je dia.. ntah laa xtau nak percaya mana. ke suicide pon xtau lahhh

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2024 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Apa kes ye. Halusinasi ka. Anak heols nama Bear. Kecik lagi huhu. Takziah.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2024 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by delia3003 at 17-10-2024 01:31 PM

Terkejut jugak dengar radio tadi, muda lagi.

Maybe ada benda triggered, sebab nampak macam ada isu, kecoh kat X sebelum ni, I pun tak tau sangat la.

Artikel yang I baca, dia mengamuk kat lobby hotel sebelum tu.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-10-2024 01:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048689 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.